Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Kim Kardashian Has Responded To Allegations That She Damaged Marilyn Monroe's... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Has Responded To Allegations That She Damaged Marilyn Monroe's... (462 Views)

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Has Responded To Allegations That She Damaged Marilyn Monroe's... by Newbusyfish(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kim Kardashian speaks for the first time on claim she damaged Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress
Kim Kardashian has responded to allegations that she damaged Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress.

The mother-of-four wore the dress to the Met Gala 2022 after losing 20 pounds to fit into it.

Late Hollywood legend Marilyn wore the dress in 1964 to sing Happy Birthday to then-president John F Kennedy.

After the Met Gala, Kim was accused of returning the dress to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! museum with the dress looking distressed...........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/kim-kardashian-speaks-for-the-first-time-on-claim-she-damaged-marilyn-monroes-iconic-dress/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo ' Gods Time ' Engagement, Husband & Wedding Preparation / Check Out Photos And Videos From Rita Dominic's 47th Birthday Dinner / My Late Husband, Dudu Heritage Planned To Make My 50th Birthday A Golden Celebra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.