Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians (43104 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Omihanifa: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Media personality, Mo Abudu has finally reacted to allegations of sleeping with politicians in a bid to get to the top.

Recall that in September 2021, the EbonyLife TV CEO was accused of having back-to-back amorous relationships with Lagos State governors and other top politicians.

According to Gistlovers, it’s these men who paved the way for her tremendous successes.

However, Abudu didn’t react to the claim as at the time it was trending, rather she chose to reiterate her brilliance and ingenuity.

In a recent development, speaking with Chude Jideonwo, Mo Abudu claimed to be undisturbed about the rumours rather her major concern is among ladies who may believe these allegations.

She said:

“I listen to my mum a lot and she is wise. She says, leave them, no one knows how water gets in the coconut so I won’t waste my time thinking about what anyone said, those that know me know me and anyone saying trash doesn’t know me…people were calling me to find out if there is something serious happening and I’m like, you guys, I am very okay. Yes, it can be painful because of the young girls that look up to me. I don’t want the young girls to look up to me to think that this is what I have done and if they do I worry about that because how do you do the work we have done?….

We at Ebony life studios have over 30 international projects in development from Netflix to Will smith’s company, to Sony and some not announced yet, incredible projects. I get calls every day, about how the western world works when they find someone doing magic, your information spreads and they want to work with you and that is our mission to be global not just Nigerian and African vision. I am getting busy here so let them keep getting busy with their cook up stories.

Like the Hushpuppi story, many other brands bided for it on the international scene but we won it because I, Mo was involved….we are not justifying what he did but what we are saying is that it is a story that needs to be told cos there are many lessons both good or bad for the youths.”

https://www.gistlover.com/mo-abudu-finally-reacts-to-allegations-of-sleeping-with-ambode-dino-and-other-politicians/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Cholls(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2022
My brothers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by mytime24(f): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Her cup of tea

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by abobote: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Are politicians not human being, nothing wrong in sleeping with anyone you feel like as an adult.
Her body, her choice

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by fidel2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na today....... Clitocurrency don dey trend na.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by toxxnoni(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Duvdebs: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by xcesspaschal(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
K
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Dawn91(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Southwest media trying to tarnish the image of the chosen one

Ameachi Zulum 2023 till eternity

Or didn't Mo find the below druggie attractive grin

Successful women are attracted to successful men
. Do you know how many women chase Dangote , Buhari, Elon musk, Zuckerberg?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Poopypants: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Olosho don drop quote

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by 9japrof(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by iamauxin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
HOEdogwu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria girls has nothing else to offer in a relationship if not Otu ...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
95% of all her movies are mediocre but she makes billions from cinema. Same with AY movies, all crap.
Less than half of Nigerian musicians actually know how to sing but here they are making millions everywhere.
Sorry in Nigeria, you don't have to be a professional to sell entertainment.
You simply need to have connections, have money and be popular and you will go far. That is the reality here.
Recently, that industry has been celebrating a depraved ugly lowlife and he is suddenly a millionaire with thousands of talents wasting out there.
Unfortunately a society that dwells on mediocrity will barely ever progress.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by salbis(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Somethings wey some women dey do no suppose surprise any sensible human being.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by SILVERLINES: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy

Her pussy her business
What's my concern

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by donziller(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Only God knows the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Angrygoat: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ogun kill u there.idi ot.
Advanced okpo.
God punish u there
.if u believe her,then u go believe Linda ikeji. Clit what.
Clitocurrency,has been paying females with holes b4 bitcoin,if u dey doubt me,ask Bob risky. B4 and after pics go clear your doubt.
Oh wetin.
Ohpoe mama

Doom keh doo. Keh doom doom keh.
Bass.

Mor mor
Mobb.

Yeah.
We that
Okay,
We that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBt5sPnir4

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by janedonez(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
[color=#000000][/color] only few famous Persons stay unblemished without scandals be it allegations or confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by CrazyGranddad(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
This woman is ugly sha

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wait, so the interviewer expected her to say....

"Yes, it's true, sanwo has fvcked me, even Amaechi sef" grin grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Only you nai Tinubu, Obj, Atik and FFK do tagteam angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by OMEGA009(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
She neither confirmed nor denied the rumors

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by McOluOmo: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Talk is cheap

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by bigdammyj: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Mindlog: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Ogun kill u there.idi ot.
Advanced okpo.
God punish u there
.if u believe her,then u go believe Linda ikeji. Clit what.
Clitocurrency,has been paying females with holes b4 bitcoin,if u dey doubt me,ask Bob risky. B4 and after pics go clear your doubt.
Oh wetin.
Ohpoe mama

God is not your servant you can send on an errand on who to punish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Exclusive40: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Anything politicians or anyone related to them denies is true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by KingDash: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
ugly thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event (Photos, Video) / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.