Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2023: Ebonyi APGA Guber Candidate To Prioritise Human Capital Development, Secur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ebonyi APGA Guber Candidate To Prioritise Human Capital Development, Secur (212 Views)

Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch / 2023: Ebonyi PDP Governorship Candidate’s Name Removed From INEC List / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ebonyi APGA Guber Candidate To Prioritise Human Capital Development, Secur by polycarp65: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
2023: Ebonyi APGA guber Candidate to prioritize human capital development, Security

Prof Benard Odoh, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Ebonyi has pledged to depeen human capital development and security of life and property if emerge as governor of the state in 2023.

Odoh, who made the assertion in a press conference in Abakaliki, unveiled his running mate, Dr Nkata Chukwu, a Medical expert.

He said he would create an affordable approach for governance and invest more on the people.

"On business investment in the state, we will balance the issue of taxation and create business friendly environment.

"We will reduce cost of taxation. Those in business are usually partners in economic development of any state. Let me tell you, Ebonyi state have opportunity investment in the three senatorial zone.

"When i become the governor in 2023, i will invest on citizens through job creations, provision of good healthcare facilities, standard education and proper security.

"I am not going to embark on needless projects, what will be my focus are people oriented projects. I will engage the youth and ensure that the rate of cultism and other crimes are reduced.

"Yes, we are fully ready for the election and APGA has good structure to win the governorship seat in Ebonyi come 2023.

"I challenge my opponents in other political parties to come for debates so that we will know who is prepared to do the job," Odoh stated.

On South-East Politics, he called on leaders to pursue regional interest instead of personal interest to strengthen democracy not only in the zone but Nigeria at large.

It reports that Nkata, Odoh's running mate hails from Okposi community in Ohaozara local government area (LGA) of the state.

He studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Lagos and has an MSc in Health Financing and Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) amongst others.

In his remarks, Nkata, Odo's running mate thanked him for choosing him and noting that he would work assiduously to ensure he deliver on his vision.

Re: 2023: Ebonyi APGA Guber Candidate To Prioritise Human Capital Development, Secur by Crixxx: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi set the pace.
Nice development

(1) (Reply)

. / INEC Extends Voters Registration Deadline / Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi, Says 'overzealous' Journalist Reported It......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.