Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Nigerian Housewives Can Save The Economic Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Nigerian Housewives Can Save The Economic Situation (227 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Housewives Can Now Earn Cool Cash From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Housewives Can Save The Economic Situation by ImahGabi22(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
With the rising cost of items in the market, it's quite dangerous for any family to have one person making money alone.

Because let's be real, things have gone off the roof.

Bread of N250, is now N900.
Children's clothes of N2k, have tripled.
Tomatoes and pepper are now like gold.
Meat nko, don't get me started.

I bought one kilo of chicken the other day and tbh, I pity those earning below N100k especially if you have a large family size.

As a housewife – irrespective of whether you're educated or not – you can help your husband out, and ultimately, salvage the economic situation of your home.

How?

Leveraging on the internet.

The problem with doing this lies with the ‘how.’

And that’s what I’ll be helping you with.

As a housewife, the time you have in a day is limited; from taking care of kids, cooking the dishes down to cleaning the home; it can be a lot of work.

That’s why the best way for you to earn money at home is freelancing.

Why? It requires less than 2–4 hours of your day.

This man even talked about his wife that does it here and she makes more than him: https://www.nairaland.com/6970488/how-apologize-wife

Freelancing is an online business model that involves selling a skill/service -remotely- to clients who may or may not be outside the shores of your country/continent.

The first thing you need to learn is a skill.

And there are tons of them but for the purpose of this post, I’ll be telling five in-demand skills in 2022 you can learn using your phone or laptop.

These skills require you to practice for at least 2–4 hours of your day to attain mastery.

Learning any of these skills can give you a significant ability to earn money from home.
If you found this helpful, kindly follow and upvote it to reach more people.

P.S: I created a free video about freelancing and the skills you can learn to help you under the above better �

https://immah-gabi.systeme.io/
Re: How Nigerian Housewives Can Save The Economic Situation by hdrifter11: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Tailors Wanted, Trainees & IT In Fashion / Every One Has A Skill... Show It! / Video: Hilarious Moment A Toddler Argues Seriously With Her Mlm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.