Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have (16560 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A β€˜Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Considering the harsh economic conditions, if you happen to marry today, how many children will you have knowing the current administration is still going to last for the another four years. Will you plan the number of children you're having around the tenure or are you going to just have them as they come with hope for a better economy in the future?

This also applies to the newly married who just had one. How far? Una wan go for second one in this regime? Why?

Im not talking now based on your current financial status. Just looking at the economy, which would you go for A or B?

Share your sincere thoughts on this.

Let me set the ball rolling.
If I happen to marry today, hubby and I will have to reach a solid agreement to have only one child for now then wait and see what happens after four years to decide if we are having more or closing shop. grin. This is my honest opinion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Don't shy away from this topic because marriage can happen anytime and this is going to serve as reminder and planning guide in your marriage if and when it happens this period.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Zonefree(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Marriage with a Nigerian girl is vain!

36 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:
Marriage with a Nigerian girl is vain!

Be careful what you say now. You might just end up with one the next minute and it will be too late to reverse what you just said.

Maybe you need to change the circle you go to meet girls.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
7-8 children.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Nice2023(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Any man who marries a woman without handwork,no business or employment must have dug his grave.

There fore,birth ur children based on ur financial affordability and not on God alone as African always belief.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
madridguy:
7-8 children.
Correct!!!! I like you jare!

Nice2023:
Any man who marries a woman without handwork,no business or employment must have dug his grave.

There fore,birth ur children based on ur financial affordability and not on God alone as African always belief.
Ok. According to your financial capacity. So if you have the wherewithal to go for 20 children, you'll go ahead? Ok.

8 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jeon(f): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
None, my kid[s] will not be a citizen of this nation or smell it sand.

Amen!! ☺

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jeon:
None, my kid[s] will not be a citizen of this nation or smell it sand.

Amen!!
☺
I join my faith with yours and say amen.

It is well.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I join my faith with yours and say amen.
It is well.
Amen! It will surely works with dedication, and faith.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by drimzsmoke(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Considering the harsh economic conditions, if you happen to marry today, how many children will you have knowing the current administration is still going to last for the another four years. Will you plan the number of children you're having around the tenure or are you going to just have them as they come with hope for a better economy in the future?

This also applies to the newly married who just had one. How far? Una wan go for second one in this regime? Why?

Im not talking now based on your current financial status. Just looking at the economy, which would you go for A or B?

If I happen to marry today, hubby and I will have to reach a solid agreement to have only one child for now then wait and see what happens after four years to decide if we are having more or closing shop. grin. This is my honest opinion.

1 child, preferably a girl, then we lockup and throw the key inside ocean!!!

7 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
drimzsmoke:

1 child, preferably a girl, then we lockup and throw the key inside ocean!!!

I feel you I feel you cheesy grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by jamesversion: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I just need 1 child, preferably a son and I'm OK. All the small small girls around me are fantasising about having 4 & 5 kids. I no blame dem sha, especially as they demand for something, I give ASAP.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

I just need 1 child, preferably a son and I'm OK. All the small small girls around me are fantasising about having 4 & 5 kids. I no blame dem sha, especially as they demand for something, I give ASAP.

LoL... Na you go know how to shoot when the time comes now. I heard some men take injections to weaken their sperms so they are not able to impregnate a woman.

7 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by DDIA: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jeon:

Amen!
It will surely works with dedication, and faith.
Is it not Ameen again? grin

Allah will not be happy. grin

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Dubetex96(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2023
I will go with 2 kids last time i checked my parents didn't birth much kids we are just 2 so I'm going to continue From that line of thought.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2023
Dubetex96:
I will go with 2 kids last time i checked my parents didn't birth much kids we are just 2 so I'm going to continue From that line of thought.

Wow.. cool. I like that. smiley.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kingrshd3: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Am on 2 already am still thinking of getting another if Nigeria will become America next year πŸ€”

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Am on 2 already am still thinking of getting another if Nigeria will become America next year πŸ€”

Really? cheesy cheesy.. that's good. Just still dey observe o let's know where this regime dey carry person go.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by TheWinterBird(f): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2023
In a developed country like this there're no issues with the economy, at least not to the point where I've to worry about how many kids to have. There're even financial perks from the gov't when you've kids. That said, I only want one or two kids.

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Jewessgratitud3: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2023
TheWinterBird:
In a developed country like this there're no issues with the economy, at least not to the point where I've to worry about how many kids to have. There're even financial perks from the gov't when you've kids. That said, I only want one or two kids.

I'm talking about Nigeria.
Ok, two you said. Cool. 😎

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Free2Fly: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I've 4 cute boys and i'm capable of taking care of them grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kingrshd3: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Really? cheesy cheesy.. that's good. Just still dey observe o let's know where this regime dey carry person go.

πŸ˜‚ Abi now I don go buy new torch light dey observe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Anguldi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11
3 max

1 no sad

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Pidginwhisper: 10:01pm On Jan 11
Still 5

3 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by ImoleNaija: 10:01pm On Jan 11
2 don do.

3 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by LagosG: 10:01pm On Jan 11
Always wanted 4 but it's not just Nigeria. The world is being programmed to have less children these days.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by EKONGKING: 10:01pm On Jan 11
funny topic .

all people raising 3 kids and more should not beg on online or offline in front of your relatives ,especially to relatives who are in abroad .

Lets say Amen .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Bigseven(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11
H
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Bigseven(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11
J
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Chikel20000(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11
3-4 is enough for me

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories. / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.