Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Google Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ads (613 Views)

What Happened To Nairalands' Google Ads? / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2011
I have been trying to use google ads and it isn't working, Do I have to feel all the information before they activate it.Help oh
Re: Google Ads by Sub5(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
First u have to have content on your site before signing up for the google adsense, once you sign up you will need to fill all the information required of you, after which you will submit and give them 2 business day for them to approve your ads account.
Re: Google Ads by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
i jst started d blog and i have sent them the request with no feed back
Re: Google Ads by uthamaputi: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Google Ads by supewisdom: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2011
You first need a google adsense first .Your account can be activated faster if you have a blogger account at blogger and load it with four to ten articles within the next four days your account will be activated.I can help to do it if you cant do that. You can contact me for more info @ my email

thanks

Akin
Re: Google Ads by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABA AKIN,THANKSA MILLION,I REALLY APPRECIATE, ABOUT D ARTICLES I NEED UR HELP.M WORKING ON A SITE AND NT HAD TIME 2 KNW ABT ADSENSE?d blog is with bloggers:www.lifestyleandtraditions..com
i av nt posted anytin yet
Re: Google Ads by stepheNG01: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
I was not able to understand what you are actually trying to say. Did you face difficulty while signing up for adsense account or whether you are not seeing the code after pasting the code.
Well, I will answer both.
Normal issues when one face rather sigining for the adsense is usually they don't give the full address, don't have separate domain or they don't have much content on the website. Please note that it can take 6 months to get your account approved by Google.
In second case don't worry ads will apear after 10 minutes they take some time while appearing for first time.
Re: Google Ads by UpDates1(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Google Ads by warrior101: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2011
Can anybody please send me free sms center number for UK,GERMAN and SOUTH AFRICAN SIM CARDS? thanks you

(1) (Reply)

Time To Work Together / Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers / 6 New Features In Firefox 13 That You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.