Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. (718 Views)

Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. by Olagoods1: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Since there's no certain date that ASSU will call of the strike. I want to gather little money with this menial job... Atleast before election or after election I must japa... 300 level student unilorin Make I focus on my life

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. by airminem(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
I think about 800k

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. by Kalejaiye101: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Bros don't come to dubai now oo, mostly companies under LLC can't give Nigeria national visa because its BAN, you only luck to get a job from few Companies under Freezone, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai. by Olagoods1: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Kalejaiye101:
Bros don't come to dubai now oo, mostly companies under LLC can't give Nigeria national visa because its BAN, you only luck to get a job from few Companies under Freezone, a word is enough for the wise.
Ok brother

(1) (Reply)

. / A Visit To Asa Dam In Kwara State ➕ Interesting Myth About The Asa River / My Montreal Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.