Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo (593 Views)

A Friend Was Ask To Tender Her Exemption Letter For No Reason. / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Go back and fixed your past mistakes or 10 million cash

Blue or red

Choose wisely

Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2022
I will go for the 10 million cash... Going back to the past I might make the wrong decision again
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Take the money first... Forget about the past. Focus on the present....

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by EmptyGarden(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
I'll definitely want to go back.... 10 million in any currency isn't tempting enough grin
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Boogyman557: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool I go collect the 10 miters ooo

Use the money invest...

Open ASHAWOO hotel..

Buy land and start WEED farm..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Felimax(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2022
10 million of course! I don't have any business with the past.

Forward ever, backward Never!
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Fix mistakes wey no go reach 50k
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by MightyHand(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Past is gone for good �, I'll settle for the 10 mill, and have a New beginning.
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by tillaman(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
We are not allowed to regret any of our choices so I will take the money please
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Chaos14: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2022
If the money is in dollars yes
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Dramadiddy(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2022
princeemmma:
Go back and fixed your past mistakes or 10 million cash

Blue or red

Choose wisely

take the money, cos even if you change the past, it means the future will change too and you will not know what it holds for you, but you can decide the future with the 10 million at hand (I’m assuming that’s in dollars)
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Take the money. ... SHiT who cares about fixing past mistake
Re: If You Are Ask To Choose Which Door Will You Open - Photo by Medianna(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
I will go back and fix even my nationality
I wish I can turn back the hands of time anyway. I would laugh more often
10m cannot built or buy a house in a decent place this days with the price of bag of cement among

(1) (Reply)

Considering A Career In It / Do You Know Anything About Drd Ltd[recruitment]? / What Not To Wear To A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.