Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,007 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. (1154 Views)

Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Salarys: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians in Germany, a friend of mine intends sending some personal items to Nigeria, inclusive of which is a mobile phone and a tablet.

The shipping company (DHL) however sent back the package citing international shipping regulations concerning shipping items with lithium batteries.

I opened a thread on the tech market section to make enquiries and someone suggested he makes use of any Nigerian logistics over there.(UK)

Please has anyone In Germany experienced anything like this? How did you circumvent? If you used a 9ja logistics, can you recommend??

Please I'd appreciate responses. Thanks and God bless.

Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Salarys: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anyone?
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by chekz169: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Try them and thank me later
@salarys

1 Like

Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Salarys: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
chekz169:
Try them and thank me later
@salarys

Thanks chief. Really grateful.

Used their services before?
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by chekz169: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Salarys:

Thanks chief. Really grateful.

Used their services before?

My previous text. “Try them and thank me later” already answered the question u just asked
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Salarys: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2022
chekz169:

My previous text. “Try them and thank me later” already answered the question u just asked
Alright. Appreciate your responses. Thank you.
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by fbtowner(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Salarys:

Alright. Appreciate your responses. Thank you.

Hello. Please how did you later ship the item. I am in similar situation. Item has been returned back to Germany from port twice. Did you find any reliable shipping agent?
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Zurielgeraldine: 1:56am On Feb 02
Same issue I'm currently facing. Were you able to sort this out? And what means?

Please kindly refer me to a legit company/ method I can use to have a phone sent to Nigeria 🙏
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by Salarys: 7:42am On Apr 01
Zurielgeraldine:
Same issue I'm currently facing. Were you able to sort this out? And what means?

Please kindly refer me to a legit company/ method I can use to have a phone sent to Nigeria 🙏

Sorry for the late reply. I used the logistics recommended above and they delivered although pricier.

Good luck.

Cc fbtowner
Re: HELP Sending Personal Items From Germany To Nigeria. by fbtowner(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02
Salarys:

Sorry for the late reply. I used the logistics recommended above and they delivered although pricier.

Good luck.

Cc fbtowner

Ok thanks. I will reach out

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Tavelling To Uganda / Nigerian Couple Jailed For Manufacturing Passports In London! / Lufthansa - Big Discount On Flights Around The Whole World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.