Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 (1311 Views)

Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Urgent Conference To Canada: I Need Your Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by mryellow: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
pls i need your advice, i was in Germany for 3 days after been given a 6 days Germany visa to attend a conference.I did came back to Nigeria cos i couldnt locate the conference venue.Pls,i am planning on applying again for a Germany visa, Pls ,i would like to know if they would know that i didnt attend the conference programme cos i am thinking that i should tell my interviewer that i attended the programme when he or she ask me what i went there to do.but i dont know if they have a database that we make them now if i really attended the programme

Note; I want to know if they would know that i didnt attend the conference programme if i tell them at the embassy that i did, Pls kindly advice me and also can i apply for a month germany visa when next i want to apply
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by landis(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2008
They really dont care if you attended it or not.

was your passport stamped on arrival and departure?

thats more important.

and how come you flew 4500km and you could not find location of where you suppose to attend?

very strange.

Good Luck.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by megastu(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
very strange indeed. I bow oh. Landis, where u at in Germany. I am coming, by God's grace, in December, maybe we can hook up.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by megastu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
very strange indeed. I bow oh. Landis, where u at in Germany. I am coming, by God's grace, in December, maybe we can hook up.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by mryellow: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
ladis,megastu, Thanks a lot for your advices, It might be strange to you guys but i actually know what my intentions are, My passport was stamped on arrival and departure in Frankfurt and my passport was stamped on departure and arrival in Nigeria, I am asking cos i wanna apply again, I never overstayed , Thanks

Landis////do you live in Germany?
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by landis(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2008
I dont live in Germany, but I have unlimited access to the country.

There is 'Felabration' in Cologne this weekend.

mryellow,
you have no problem. since its stamped both ways. ensure you apply with same basic documents.

megastu,
which city you going in dec?
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by Gamine(f): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
Advices

grin grin grin

Sorry just had to laff
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by mryellow: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
Landis, Thanks a lot for the reply, can we get to chat sometimes cos i still wanna ask you some more questions, my yahoo id is loopylovelove2009@yahoo.com, Thanks a lot

Gamine, whats up, You live in Germany?
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by Gamine(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
Aww, Sorry

i dont even know that is on the map embarassed
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by landis(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
mryellow,
thats interesting ID you have there.

anyway, no offence but i don't take private chat.

be free to ask your questions here and I would answer if I know it.

Gamine,

why are you laughing, don't you know it could be transmittable?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by Gamine(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
:d ;d :d
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by megastu(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2008
@landis - Dortmund

@poster. Thats fine but i do not think you should tell the embassy that you could not locate the venue. Instead, since you have been to Germay, you would be familiar with some areas. So just find out about the conference, learn everything you were supposed to learn there. That way, it would be as good as you attended the conference.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by mryellow: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
Megastu, Thanks a lot for the reply, I really appreciate your words, I am planning on visiting Germany again, I was there last August, When are you going to Germany and what City are you going, Can we get to chat sometimes, Hope to read back,
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by megastu(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2008
Mr yellow, i will be in Germany for the christmas and new year holidays and will be staying in Dortmund.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by RolandPet(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Please nairalanders!,

im planning to come over to Germany for my master degree program,i have already gotten the
admission and will be paying for the school fees of 4200 euro by next yr,

I will like to know how there embassy react to prospects student intending to go to their country for
studies,i have gotten a terrible experience previously(2x) from UK embassy which i will not like to have again in my life.

Thanks all.
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by wwaves2000(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2008
Please how do u get you appointment in Germany embassy?
The website appointment book system is unfavorable. it has a wide range of booking 8am - 4pm checking everyday.
I can say they don't want people to even able to get an appointment(staying online indefinitely)
Please is there any way?

Regards

Luke
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by mryellow: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2008
Luke, Go to the Germany embassy in Lagos any wednesday of the week by 1 p.m, They will get you a date, You can hardly get a date from the website, Okay
Re: Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 by JamesSund: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2009
mryellow, I can help you. Give me your id and let's chat.

(1) (Reply)

US Visit Visa- Is It Best To Apply Alone Or With Your Wife And Kids? / Relocating To Qatar Made Easy / King Koko Mass Transit Collide With Dangote Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.