Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam (39693 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Musty112: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by beardedboy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
chigator2:
There is nothing like Igbos Muslims please...

They don't form a sizeable demography (< 1%) to be recognized as Igbo Muslims.
Yorubas have Muslims but not Igbos. Take Note
You better wake up to the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Str8talk21: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

For the record I never believe in the above �

Lastly, all of na wey dey claim igbo muslim, last last we go pursue all of u to sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Chris2863(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Which one is Igbo Muslims??

Please, we the igbos are not part of the terrorist organization. Disregard any post, screwnshpots, pictures tagging any Igbo man/man a Muslim. We no sabi una

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mubiola360: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

“Igbo muslim” because they are not real Muslims, just like Yoruba Muslims; a bunch of head-slamming slaves.

If you try go through the verses below, you will realize that even the Muslims follow the Bible teachings more than the Christians .
Muslims love Jesus and most believe in Him else , their faith is incomplete. Wow!

James 4:10
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and he will lift you up.

2 Kings 17:36
Verse Concepts
But the Lord, who brought you up from the land of Egypt with great power and with an outstretched arm, Him you shall fear, and to Him you shall bow yourselves down, and to Him you shall sacrifice.

Psalm chapter 95, verse 6: "Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker."

Mathew Chapter 26, verse 39, which reads thus: "And he (Jesus) went a little farther and went on his face and prayed."

3 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Watinani(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:
Allah ya jikan shi da rahama...Yasa ya huta lafiya!!

Amin ya Allah

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Watinani(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
May his soul rest in jannatul firdausa

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by AlhajiApa(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo Muslims�

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chakula: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Splitmind:
No such thing as ibo Muslim as far as I am concerned.

But you are hoping for Igbo President!
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mofatg: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
May Allah forgive him and grant him Aljanah Firdaus

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chakula: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
BKayy:
And who said that the islamisation agenda on Igbo people is not real?

How can somebody explain these two things:
1. That I as an Igbo man have to swear that I believe in Allah to comment on a post about Igbo Eze LGA in Enugwu state of Igboland?
2. That the article clearly says "Igbo Muslims of Igbo Eze" which authoritatively puts them as the owner of the LGA, in turn stating their agenda that the LGA is a Muslim Local Government.

Chai, Ndi Igbo Eze South LGA and Ndigbo in general should be on their toes.

.............And Obi that you are praying to steer Nigeria.............Can a Muslims give him a cooperation? You can only win a people heart with a free mind, without having a clean mind Obi will become a failure. No sane Muslim can deposit his future in the hand of ............
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chakula: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
chigator2:

They don't form a sizeable demography (< 1%) to be recognized as Igbo Muslims.

But Obi is wooing our votes.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
His first son na my manager before....rip chief imam. Wanted the son to introduce me to him,(father) after my serve and now he is dead... Chai.
Death is inevictable

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Rapture4real(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Splitmind:
No such thing as ibo Muslim as far as I am concerned.

Islam no fit Igbo people. They are born Christians especially Catholic. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by yusufwaheed(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
May Allah grant him Al-janat fridaus

3 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chris2863:
Which one is Igbo Muslims??

Please, we the igbos are not part of the terrorist organization. Disregard any post, screwnshpots, pictures tagging any Igbo man/man a Muslim. We no sabi una
talk is cheap
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Engineer036: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Allah yegifuruhu,Allah yerihamahu,Allah tubhasuhu fi hassani suwari.
May Allah accept his short comings,light his grave.Aameen

3 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chigator2: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
chakula:

But Obi is wooing our votes.

Is that my business, I don't care about the Zoo and zoo politics. I'm unapologetically Biafra. To hell with Nigeria's Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rapture4real:

Islam no fit Igbo people. They are born Christians especially Catholic. Jesus is Lord.
whatt... Look wetin u talk, how e sound.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Greenscientist: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
chigator2:

They don't form a sizeable demography (< 1%) to be recognized as Igbo Muslims and most are halfbreeds and paternally non-Igbos.

There's no Hausa Christian too.

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by HakiimAlvista: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
How e suppose sound. Igbo Islam or what

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Greenscientist: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

The dead knows nothing. You will be judged by your life and decisions here on earth. After death comes judgement. And why are u asking ur allah to be cruel to someone in death, does this speak well of ur Allah?

No amount of prayers and well wishes can transfer a man who died in sin/unbelif to Heaven.

The Islamic teaching is different. In Islam, no one is qualified enough to make paradise, even if you spend your entire life worshipping God. The bereaved will be scared for the person, so they have to beg Allah to forgive the person.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Splitmind: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
chakula:

But you are hoping for Igbo President!

No I am totally and completely BATIFIIED grin
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Greenscientist: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mubiola360:

If you try go through the verses below, you will realize that even the Muslims follow the Bible teachings more than the Christians .
Muslims love Jesus and most believe in Him else , their faith is incomplete. Wow!

James 4:10
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and he will lift you up.

2 Kings 17:36
Verse Concepts
But the Lord, who brought you up from the land of Egypt with great power and with an outstretched arm, Him you shall fear, and to Him you shall bow yourselves down, and to Him you shall sacrifice.

Psalm chapter 95, verse 6: "Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker."

Mathew Chapter 26, verse 39, which reads thus: "And he (Jesus) went a little farther and went on his face and prayed."

"Headslamming" has always been the way Abrahamic religion prophet worship God. We're proud of it.

Abraham, Jesus, moses, e.t.c were all "headslammers"

Where is this Christianity version from self?

2 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chigator2: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

There's no Hausa Christian too.

None of my business, na you and your people go settle that one, I don talk wetin 99% of Igbos know and agree upon

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Chris2863(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
assinozick042:
talk is cheap
sharaap

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Telekinetic: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Chief Imam of Igbo Eze South LGA, Abdukareem Abdullah is dead, He die after a brief illness early hours of yesterday 22/06/2022.

May Allah accept his short comings.

Many Igbo Muslims faithful have taken to different social media channel to mourn the death of Chief Imam

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PHuUbvJshHGtNBiBMCqX2DMXK5CR8MaFWhpDiWWPDEWsvpiuRE6EiQvtnbgeU3NEl&id=113971200350882
Igbo Muslims or Muslims in Igboland according to the Facebook page. Cos this lots don’t look igbo one bit. Even the Imam wey die na core Northerner living in Igboland. OP just wan find trouble.

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by lanrex101: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
yuno01:
may Allah forgive him all his shortcomings and grant him Jannah
Allahuma Amin
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Kokaine(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
ameen
Hamziyah:
Allahumo igfirlahu waramuhu, may Allah forgive his shortcomings and be merciful with him. May Allah console his family and be sufficient for them as their sustainer. Aamin. A reminder to all the living being that death will inevitably be our ultimate end.

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Ajeeb: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
That's according to the teaching of your religion and i respect that, so, i pray that God be pleased and be merciful with me in death, and may He be cruel and callous with you in death.

You don't need to pray against him brother.

Real Muslims are always merciful

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by BatinHisoki: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo Muslims are very good people. They can be trusted, they don't hate and they are not violent people.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mrsserene: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
May Allah grant him Jannah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.