Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam (39937 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Dpleaser: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
BKayy:
And who said that the islamisation agenda on Igbo people is not real?

How can somebody explain these two things:
1. That I as an Igbo man have to swear that I believe in Allah to comment on a post about Igbo Eze LGA in Enugwu state of Igboland?
2. That the article clearly says "Igbo Muslims of Igbo Eze" which authoritatively puts them as the owner of the LGA, in turn stating their agenda that the LGA is a Muslim Local Government.

Chai, Ndi Igbo Eze South LGA and Ndigbo in general should be on their toes.

May Almighty Allah forgive the dead and grant him Jannatul firdaus...... Ameen

Tolerance is the best way to go
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Hamziyah(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ajeeb:

You don't need to pray against him brother.
Real Muslims are always merciful
Noted, i'll try to adjust, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Inna lillahi waina illahi raji'un.

May we die upon Islam. Alhamdulillah for you.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
May God rest the soul of the imam.

Hahahahhahahaaaa so there are Muslims in this area? Now we are hearing their news before they were stopping them and murdering them in the same east.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by FuckSilly: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
istina:
RIP
Igbo-muslims sounds somehow.
Exactly, just like those retárded and frustrated fools that coined YORUBA-MUSLIM
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

The Islamic teaching is different. In Islam, no one is tqualified enough to make paradise.The bereaved will be scared for the person, so they have to beg Allah to forgive the person.
Don't u think this is a source of concern for u. What then is the benefit of serving allah if u have no guarantee of eternal life? I mean u go work daily cos u are sure of payment at the end of the month. So why will a good God place ur eternal faith in uncertainty, despite worshipping and praying to him and doing all that he ask of u?

My brother, the Bible is filled with God's promises of eternal life to those who place their faith in Jesus Christ. And we have this assurance through the power of the Holy Spirit residing within us, and I know for sure that Heaven is my final destination. The prophets and disciples of Jesus knew where they were headed to when they die. I invite u to have a rethink and consider the promises of Jesus Christ for ur eternal salvation. Eternity is too long to gamble with.
May God bless u.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
If he did not found Christ before death, hell is his destination.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by DrChukki: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
istina:
RIP
Igbo-muslims sounds somehow.

There's nothing like Igbo Muslim... Don't trust any Igbo man who is a Muslim...

We know ourselves
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Greenscientist: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

Don't u think this is a source of concern for u. What then is the benefit of serving allah if u have no guarantee of eternal life? I mean u go work daily cos u are sure of payment at the end of the month. So why will a good God place ur eternal faith in uncertainty, despite worshipping and praying to him and doing all that he ask of u?

My brother, the Bible is filled with God's promises of eternal life to those who place their faith in Jesus Christ. And we have this assurance through the power of the Holy Spirit residing within us, and I know for sure that Heaven is my final destination. The prophets and disciples of Jesus knew where they were headed to when they die. I invite u to have a rethink and consider the promises of Jesus Christ for ur eternal salvation. Eternity is too long to gamble with.
May God bless u.

Lols, You don't get my point. It is clear in the Qur'an that the righteous will enter paradise. What Islam is saying is that you can never be worth the paradise and can only enter it by God's mercy.

from your analogy, imagine someone that is working in an organisation that has broken lot of rules punishable by deduction of salaryy but keeps on begging the boss and the boss keep saying "I've forgiven you". If at the end of the month the boss refuse to pay the person, what will the person do? A reasonable worker after he/she has erred will strive to do beyond the normal and continuously begging so that he can be paid in full out of the boss mercy. That what the Muslims do.

From the present bible, many prophets are sinners are they worthy of paradise even though they are pious? What if God wants to hold them for their sins?
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Greenscientist:

Lols, You don't get my point. It is clear in the Qur'an that the righteous will enter paradise. What Islam is saying is that you can never be worth the paradise and can only enter it by God's mercy.

from your analogy, imagine someone that is working in an organisation that has broken lot of rules punishable by deduction of salaryy but keeps on begging the boss and the boss keep saying "I've forgiven you". If at the end of the month the boss refuse to pay the person, what will the person do? A reasonable worker after he/she has erred will strive to do beyond the normal and continuously begging so that he can be paid in full out of the boss mercy. That what the Muslims do.

From the present bible, many prophets are sinners are they worthy of paradise even though they are pious? What if God wants to hold them for their sins?

Jesus Christ himself said, a labourer is worthy of his wages. No one has the legal right to withhold ur wages after working. As long as the employer keeps u, He is legally binding to pay ur wages. If he feels u have broken rules, then he should have sacked u. Many Prophets sinned, and that dosen't make them a sinner. A sinner is one who drives pleasure in sin and gives no damn about the ordinances of God.

Finally, if it is clear in the Qur'an that the righteous will enter paradise, then why having a double mind about it?

Now let me tell u what the Bible teaches. We go to heaven not because we are so good, but because of the finished work of Christ Jesus Christ. Eternal life is a gift given to us by God not because we are good or holy, but because God is good. We believe this through the Holy Spirit who confirms this in our heart..
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Greenscientist: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

Jesus Christ himself said, a labourer is worthy of his wages. No one has the legal right to withhold ur wages after working. As long as the employer keeps u, He is legally binding to pay ur wages. If he feels u have broken rules, then he should have sacked u. Many Prophets sinned, and that dosen't make them a sinner. A sinner is one who drives pleasure in sin and gives no damn about the ordinances of God.

Finally, if it is clear in the Qur'an that the righteous will enter paradise, then why having a double mind about it?

Now let me tell u what the Bible teaches. We go to heaven not because we are so good, but because of the finished work of Christ Jesus Christ. Eternal life is a gift given to us by God not because we are good or holy, but because God is good. We believe this through the Holy Spirit who confirms this in our heart..

My main point from the analogy is that, someone that commit sins can strongly bang his chest he worth heaven, he can only be gifted because he has shown remorse fulness and he's ready to be a better person - it is that simple.

Your definition of a sinner is funny, so because you break a rule unintentionally, then you've committed no wrong? God knows we're not perfect and we will sin that's why he provided a space for forgiveness to cleanse us.

You go to heaven because of Jesus Christ? Then all Christian will enter heaven then. It is simple and I think we're saying close to same thing which is, you'll enter paradise through God's gift and not by been Good.
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by babayinka77(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

“Igbo muslims” because they are not real Muslims, just like Yoruba Muslims; a bunch of head-slamming slaves.

Igbo muslims are true and real muslims and we are all brothers and one before Allah. And yes ; We are proud to slam our heads on the floor and be slave to the one that created us out of respect; fear and obedience to him.
That is the way ;

Jesus (PBABWH) fell on his face in Mathew 26:9 "Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Abraham fell on his face too in Genesis 17:3 "Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying...

Nehemiah 8:6 "Then Ezra blessed the Lord the great God. And all the people answered, “Amen, Amen!” while lifting up their hands; then they bowed low and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

Ezekiel 9:8

As they were striking the people and I alone was left, I fell on my face and cried out saying, “Alas, Lord God! Are You destroying the whole remnant of Israel by pouring out Your wrath on Jerusalem?”
Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Greenscientist:

Your definition of a sinner is funny, so because you break a rule unintentionally, then you've committed no wrong? God knows we're not perfect and we will sin that's why he provided a space for forgiveness to cleanse us .

Yes, a sinner glory in sin and don't see the need for repentance( sin has become his lifestyle).
A none-sinner does wrong and will hurriedly rush back to God to seek for forgiveness. I am not a sinnner because the Holy Spirit in me will not allow me to harbour an unforgiving sin. I will only be myself when I truly repent and turn to God. But if after the prompting of Holyspirit I still choose to ignore/continue in my sin, then I have become a sinnner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.