Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? (717 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter obi presidencies not represent Nigerian youths interest. Of course peter obi is a product of this present calamity bedeviling the country.

My question is that why peter obi want to hide under Nigerian youths to propagating his wishful Ambition?
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter obi is a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
The same peter obi that used Sars to killed many youths during his administration in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by derecho(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Only you open thread... Only you dey comment

Peter Obi does not only represent youths BUT HOPE for those who have lost hope in Nigeria.
Youths would vote massively for him and the aged who have longed to see Nigeria change for good.

Only wicked and foolish people would fight to keep Nigeria the way it is.

That said,
Is it Atiku or Tinubu that represent the youths?
Or which of them (Tinubu and Atiku) that isn't a thief?

5 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by IntelChief: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is in the world, but he is not of the world.

He who has an ear let him hear

4 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
How is that one supposed to be a problem to you.
derecho:
Only you open thread... Only you dey comment
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by PresidObi: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Yes it does.

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Jashub: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Please what are you smoking...so you prefer Tinubu and his bunch of misguided jihadist to represents the greater good of Nigeria , abi? Nonsense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Realdon1(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Na u Sabi.
But
I'm OBIdient to d core.
Obi is a project fr me and my village.
Old people here are singing the song of Obi
We are on Peterside
Inshallah.
Kebbi state

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself with useless riddle.
IntelChief:
Peter Obi is in the world, but he is not of the world.

He who has an ear let him hear
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Your vote will be useless that day.
Realdon1:
Na u Sabi.
But
I'm OBIdient to d core.
Obi is a project fr me and my village.
Old people here are singing the song of Obi
We are on Peterside
Inshallah.
Kebbi state
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu or nothing.
Jashub:
Please what are you smoking...so you prefer Tinubu and his bunch of misguided jihadist to represents the greater good of Nigeria , abi? Nonsense undecided
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by helinues: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is only interested in the end SARS bandits
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Jashub: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Tinubu or nothing.
Nothing is what you'll get grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Penguin2: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Peter obi presidencies not represent Nigerian youths interest. Of course peter obi is a product of this present calamity bedeviling the country.

My question is that why peter obi want to hide under Nigerian youths to propagating his wishful Ambition?

Please do yourself a favor and go back to school.

I mean Primary School o.

I always have headache reading the things you write.

And you must think you always make sense, right?

Just a quick education, your question should be, “Will Peter Obi presidency represent the youth?” Because it’s an action in future.

And not “Did Peter Obi Presidency represent the youth?” As if it’s an action in the past.

I swear, when you are done with education, you will not proud of the man you are now.
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by derecho(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
I too like OBIdient FC...sharp and patriotic guys.

Tinubu go don pay hin spindoctors tire.I won't be surprised, his online warriors are already asking for a payrise because of the daily headache from the wotowoto FC.

If anything,
These Tinubu slaves should be thankful to Peter Obi for creating employment for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM_EJxTsHyY
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Realdon1(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Your vote will be useless that day.
OBIdient Youths in Kebbi will repel your tugs that day.

2 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by helinues: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

I mean Primary School o.

Just a quick education, your question should be, “Will Peter Obi presidency represent the youth?” Because it’s an action in future.

And not “Did Peter Obi Presidency represent the youth?” As if it’s an action in the past.

I swear, when you are done with education, you will not proud of the man you are now.

@ emboldened, same way we have been having headache about your failed support.

Don't you know anything about strategy?

undecided
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Yibo(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Peter Obi is Ibo project
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by derecho(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
File be, ko wa be.
We like am like that
Igbo:
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by KEVIND: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo:
Tribal card will not work this time around.
The older generations were deceived but the indefatigable youths of Nigeria will not be deceived anymore.
Primordial sentiments & considerations will not be a determining factor come 2023 but competence & a shift from the old order.
In Obi we stand.
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2022
You are not worth of my time shift.
Penguin2:

I mean Primary School o.

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by BaddestQueen(f): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2022
This is the fruad APC presented to Nigerians.

The choice is yours

Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Penguin2: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

@ emboldened, same way we have been having headache about your failed support.

Don't you know anything about strategy?

undecided

The strategy of your lord and master is to deploy bullion vans on Election Day and buy votes.

But I can assure you that aside Southwest, anybody that comes to buy vote, especially for Tinubu, in any other region, will be set alight.

Or you doubt it?
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Bravospiff: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
This guy I pray you don't die out of frustrations
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by helinues: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

The strategy of your lord and master is to deploy bullion vans on Election Day and buy votes.

But I can assure you that aside Southwest, anybody that comes to buy vote, especially for Tinubu, in any other region, will be set alight.

Or you doubt it?

Empty threat.

No nobody send una candidate not to have money to spend to win the election. In politics, if you no get money, hide somewhere
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Penguin2: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Empty threat.

No nobody send una candidate not to have money to spend to win the election. In politics, if you no get money, hide somewhere

You see you people and your lord’s concept of politics?

Politics of money by the rich and for the rich.

That’s why you need to be roundly defeated and a new definition of politics be established. That you don’t need money to win elections. All you need do is demonstrate capacity and campaign to the people. And not waiting somewhere to buy or steal a mandate you know it clearly does not belong to you.
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by helinues: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

You see you people and your lord’s concept of politics?

Politics of money by the rich and for the rich.

That’s why you need to be roundly defeated and a new definition of politics be established. That you don’t need money to win elections. All you need do is demonstrate capacity and campaign to the people. And not waiting somewhere to buy or steal a mandate you know it clearly does not belong to you.

Other top presidential candidates are having standby private jet or chopper to make their ways around but Obi would prefer to be hopping from one molue to another.. Someone who is that stingy like Obi can never win Nigeria election

Obi no get money to spend to win the election, advise him to hide his face
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by November1857(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Tinubu or nothing.
Many of those that shouted sai baba 2015 and 19 respectively are in their grave as we speak, cos they are the victims of insecurities orchestrated by thesame government which they helped in imposing on Nigerians. grin grin

Keep supporting mediocrity until you're consume

Afonja Muslim !
Re: Did Peter Obi Presidency Represent Youth Interest ? by Esama: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Who is this thing.
November1857:
Many of those that shouted sai baba 2015 and 19 respectively are in their grave as we speak, cos they are the victims of insecurities orchestrated by thesame government which they helped in imposing on Nigerians. grin grin

Keep supporting mediocrity until you're consume

Afonja Muslim !

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lied He Has One Wristwatch, Pics Of His Watches / Life In An African Igbo Village / Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.