Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms (839 Views)

Top 5 Crypto Exchanges In July 2023 / What Is KYC In Crypto, And Why Do Crypto Exchanges Require It? / Crypto Trading Platforms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Crypto.com is one of the best Crypto currency exchanges that enable you to buy 250+ cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies. It allows you to access, manage, and spend your funds anytime. Crypto obtain the highest security and compliance standards.

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
YELLOWCARD

Yellow Card is the safest and easiest platform to buy and sell Bitcoin with cash or online. On www.Yellowcard.io, you can Buy Bitcoin with multiple payment options on Yellow Card, tailored to suit your country of origin. Whichever method you choose, you can start trading instantly.

They take the security of their users’ funds seriously. With multi-sig wallets, One Time Pins and Authenticators, as well as robust KYC, they ensure your funds are safe at all times and they offer highly competitive rates.

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
BINANCE

Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges that offers a platform for trading more than 600 cryptocurrencies. This online program has an API to integrate your current trading application.

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
COINBASE

Coinbase is an online platform that can be utilized for purchasing, selling, transferring, as well as storing digital currency. It securely stores a wide range of digital assets in offline storage. This platform supports more than 100 countries.

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
GEMINI

Gemini is a fully regulated exchange. It helps you to legitimize cryptocurrencies worldwide. The exchange trades in the following cryptos: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
In my own few, above are the standard trading Platforms that have been Given their users Joy.

Which of them do you use frequently? And Which of them will you recommend for traders and beginners who are just planning to come into the Crypto World. Don't forget to give us Nairalanders the reason behind your answers.

Let's go.
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by OladapoF(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
For me, I will always Choose Yellowcard because I have enjoyed amazing rates on the platform anytime I buy or sell Cryptocurrencies
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have always used Binance and Yellowcard as well. The two Platforms are great. I use Binance for hodling and Yellowcard to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by OctoberEleven: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Op you should have included kukoin on the list too. Haven’t used Gemini or Yellowcard, are they trusted exchanges?
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by OladapoF(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes. They are amazing Platforms. I have used a yellowcard and I can always recommend the platform. It's very easy to use for traders and they give cool rates
OctoberEleven:
Op you should have included kukoin on the list too. Haven’t used Gemini or Yellowcard, are they trusted exchanges?
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by hexenbiest: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
My top two made the list. Coinbase for it's beginner-friendly interface and support for large number of cryptocurrencies. Yellow Card for it's amazing market rates, earning opportunities and a strong security framework.
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by Niswayne19: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
I use Yellow card, Binance and Coinbase. For P2P I mostly use Binance and Yellow Card. Very fast transaction.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by Freelancerx: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
I have always used Binance and Yellowcard as well. The two Platforms are great. I use Binance for hodling and Yellowcard to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies
it's the ease of use of Yellow Card that I like most
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by Freelancerx: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
OladapoF:
For me, I will always Choose Yellowcard because I have enjoyed amazing rates on the platform anytime I buy or sell Cryptocurrencies
can you deposit easily into your wallet?
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by tobiapalowo: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
I'd choose Yellow Card App and Binance. They're very easy and fast. They take the security of their users’ funds seriously.
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by ebunluv2021: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Alongside the zero charges for your transactions.
tobiapalowo:
I'd choose Yellow Card App and Binance. They're very easy and fast. They take the security of their users’ funds seriously.
Re: Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms by Amely: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cointelegtaph creators have created a website to track cryptocurrency prices. They call it the CRO (Cryptocurrency price) index. It tracks 12 cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, and ripple. If you want to know what cro price are doing at any given moment, you might consider visiting this site.

(1) (Reply)

Population Media Center (pmc)-nigeria Terms Of Reference Flexi Track Survey (fts / Getting To Know U Guys / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.