Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment (10968 Views)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2022
NUJABEZ:
I think it's appropriate
Explain
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by seyicodes(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
How will they figure out false accusations.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by RapistOnBail: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022

Justice for Rapists

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by ajayiopy: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
rockmite:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-ekiti-men-bag-life-imprisonment-for-raping-minors/?amp
THAT IS THE WAY TO GO. IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NOTHING WILL BE DONE BECAUSE MAJORITY OF YOUR SENATORS AND REPS ARE MARRIED TO MINOR
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Good!

I wonder what the useless Senate is waiting to pass such into Law all over the nation!

Come to even think of it... What has the legislature contributed to this nation since 2015?!!! undecided
According to those irresponsible fathers a girl of 12years old is an adult when it comes to sex and marriage, it is acceptable to their religion.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Ultimas: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Say no to defilement.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by teejay29(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Olusola Soneye and Olufunke Adegoke

When it comes to rape, paedophile, incest and sodomy count them in.
these two are the prosecutors, hope you are not thinking they are the defendants

1 Like

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by harmony75: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Good these people are very dangerous among people.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Skankamola:

According to those irresponsible fathers a girl of 12years old is an adult when it comes to sex and marriage, it is acceptable to their religion.

Sigh... That's why the South needs to separate from those retrogressive things.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by youngprof1999(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Very good, rapist should have no place in our society
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Death sentence would be a better option for ràping minors, then life sentence should be for ràping adults. That way perverts would think twice before engaging in the act.

This I have seen.
So you think Death Sentence is stricter than Life in Prison...
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by FalseProphet1(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2022
AheadMarket:

So you think Death Sentence is stricter than Life in Prison...
With the recent breakings of prisons across the country in the past few years (Case study end SARS) I'd say death sentence is a much better option.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by syntekelite(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Olusola Soneye and Olufunke Adegoke

When it comes to rape, paedophile, incest and sodomy count them in.

You wont read with comprehension,just rush to do quick to comment..shameful people even liked your tribalistic senseless defamatory statement.. i wonder how much you will get paid to be a bigot..
I wish those names you quoted in a defamatory way see your comment and sue your whole life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Jaybanky1: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Dem suppose carry this particular case go sharia court since daddy latifat na Muslim,mk dem do the needful

Useless& mental men roaming freely

Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by TalabiAudu: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
shittul:
Nice move...

Is this laptop available?
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Great point! Sadly, many men told me that they have been looking for women to rape them whenever I initiate this conversation.

It is enervating.
CalabarPikin:
Castrate him first

I've not heard any woman being sentenced before undecided undecided

..ahbi all the rape cases with male victims no the reach court
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Reussite: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2022
shittul:
Nice move...
This your post came really late. I got a HP Intel core i5 for 195k just less than 2 months ago. This would have made more brain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with the better features.
F*ck!
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Dickson178(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2022
What if na the chief judge pikin? undecided him go gree give life imprisonment? Sometimes make we dey think we'll abeg... Does he kill anyone? No . So why life sentence?
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by siddique07: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Since 5yrs ago
Abeg why our things for this country dey this slow
Na 5yrs dem take gather evidences
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by TheRealOwner(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
rockmite:

In a related development, an Ekiti State High Court, Ado Ekiti division, has sentenced a 50-year-old man, Usman Tajudeen, to life imprisonment for raping a four-year-old girl.
Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-ekiti-men-bag-life-imprisonment-for-raping-minors/?amp

A very faithful follower of the Prophet. Na them
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by swissgoldenpro2: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Good!

I wonder what the useless Senate is waiting to pass such into Law all over the nation!

Come to even think of it... What has the legislature contributed to this nation since 2015?!!! undecided

As long as they'll also a pass a bill into law that'll criminalise false rape accusation, no wahala. If you accuse someone of rape falsely you go to jail for live. If the accusation is proven to be true, the rapist goes to jail for life.

That is the only way it can ever make sense and not this one-sided bullshît.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Elder0001:

As long as they'll also a pass a bill into law that'll criminalise false rape accusation, no wahala. If you accuse someone of rape falsely you go to jail for live. If the accusation is proven to be true, the rapist goes to jail for life.

That is the only way it can ever make sense and not this one-sided bullshît.

I totally agree with you on this! False accusation is even worse.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Yemi7up: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Death sentence would be a better option for ràping minors, then life sentence should be for ràping adults. That way perverts would think twice before engaging in the act.

This I have seen.
Both should be death sentence including kidnappers.
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by luluosas(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Not good enough. Firing squad or hanging by the testicles after 2 weeks or conviction would have been better
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

With the recent breakings of prisons across the country in the past few years (Case study end SARS) I'd say death sentence is a much better option.
The dead don't feel a thing. The living is mentally tortured
Re: Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment by FarmTech(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
All of them deserve life imprisonment. Remember that people can be falsely accused or set up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers / CCB To Prosecute Ibrahin Magu Over Dormant Account, Port Harcourt Property / Police Burst Armed Robbery Gang In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.