Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert (6563 Views)

I Need Somebody Who Can Design A Website For Business Listing And For Advert / Mailer Available Send Unlimited Emails For Just 5,000 Naira / Sending Unlimited Emails Without "x Mails/hr" Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by no2neglect: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2011
let someone kindly help me produce all Nigeria email addresses or teach me how to get the Nigerian for my new growing business advert.i have no money,i just started business new.may God bless who go help me and i promise to pay back in no distant time so far God gives us life.my email is iwenetansi@hotmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2011
Please let me know when you have it
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by deco2come: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2011
I can help you with that. But before you go ahead think of it this way, when you send email to someone that don't know you the person will consider your email as spasm email. Let's assume that the person is using Mcfee Site Advisor, WOT or Similar Web, and if he/she go ahead and rate your site as spam site believe it or not, it is a big blow to you business especially at international level.

I would recommend that you use phone service to market your business. Generate the phone numbers(trial and error), then send the text message to them. But this my recommendation self na another expenses because you have to pay the service providers
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by NumberExtractor: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2012
You can generate phone number for advert from www. PhoneNumberExtractor.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by babasho: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
I have about 100k Nigerians email list. I ca give you a trial list. just contact me if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by cyberteam: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
I can give u 44k email list in free ( if u do survey ) list some email list are government and other smiley
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by chiefkpokp(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2012
At first I was getting convinced that has spoken my mind, I also wanted to advertise my service,dnt forget it ember period so one need to go out to get job nowadays,but after reading the the chairman's post talking about if the person rate my message as spam, its a big blow. But what if my service I only want to send the message to nigeria only? Una no say naija man non get time for spam or inbox, as long as say na interesting message. Please let someonee help me,even if its 5,000 email addresses of business owner,churches and other, I have also gotting mobile leads, and so I will fixing those one up with bulk sms. But I still need emails
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by ayaba(f): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2012
Getting Nigerian Emails for advert purposes is a lot of hardwork, and I believe Sharing,selling or buying is not the solution to getting your advert to reach your desired goal.

You could sell your email lead to a bigtime spammer, there by compromising your click rate.

I believe the solution to this is joint partnership, if you are able to get up to 3 people who have upto 3 thousand Emails and exchange campaigns, this way you are able to regulate what your email list is viewing.

I have about 4,000 emails, who ever is interested should drop their contact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Excelboi(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2012
I have about 600,000 emails and I'm willing to give out 10,000 emails free out of it but if you need the whole emails show ur interest, but its not free ooo!
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by ayaba(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Excelboi: I have about 600,000 emails and I'm willing to give out 10,000 emails free out of it but if you need the whole emails show ur interest, but its not free ooo!

can you tell us if these mails are Nigerian emails?
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by bug24(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
Who tell u say 9ja no get time for spam? Just try send one come my side. U go knw hw far.
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Excelboi(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2012
ayaba:

can you tell us if these mails are Nigerian emails?
No they re not! They are general mails compiled together...
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by chiefkpokp(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
ayaba: Getting Nigerian Emails for advert purposes is a lot of hardwork, and I believe Sharing,selling or buying is not the solution to getting your advert to reach your desired goal.

You could sell your email lead to a bigtime spammer, there by compromising your click rate.

I believe the solution to this is joint partnership, if you are able to get up to 3 people who have upto 3 thousand Emails and exchange campaigns, this way you are able to regulate what your email list is viewing.

please i am interested, chiefaskpk@yahoo.com please even if its 2000 emails, but it should be only nigeria, biko
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by laptopdon: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why buy/exchange e-mails when you can generate unlimited (yeah unlimited) highly targeted, domain specific email addresses yourself.
The same method I use to generate over 100,000 e-mails within an hour of
(1) country specific (Nigerian, South African, American e.t.c.)
(2) domain specific ( yahoo.com, or aol.com, or gmail or ALL domains)
(3) Unique and real e-mail addresses.
This can be used for facebook, twitter, and email marketing.
Interested? PM me, or drop ur email. Pls note, you will pay for it.
NOTE:
Presently, I have over 100,000 unique Nigerian email addresses generated all within an hour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by drvirus1(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2013
laptopdon: Why buy/exchange e-mails when you can generate unlimited (yeah unlimited) highly targeted, domain specific email addresses yourself.
NOTE:
Presently, I have over 100,000 unique Nigerian email addresses generated all within an hour.

Hw can I get dat software? Reply dominicubaonline@yahoo.com
Thankz
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by mj(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2013
laptopdon: Why buy/exchange e-mails when you can generate unlimited (yeah unlimited) highly targeted, domain specific email addresses yourself.
NOTE:
Let's talk pls, oshadami[dot]mj@gmail[dot]com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by bizmogul(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayaba: Getting Nigerian Emails for advert purposes is a lot of hardwork, and I believe Sharing,selling or buying is not the solution to getting your advert to reach your desired goal.

Hi there,

Please I need the email addresses, kindly send to blackgoldincome@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by candiva2013(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
NOTE:
Am interested in the email stuff pls send your contact to clubmodels1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2013
i have 1000+ Blackberry PIN contacts . for your BC..of messages instantly ....ok. using a software...app on blackberry
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Lakkay: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lets chat at linkleke@hotmail.com

NOTE:
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by BigBlackDick: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
well i have over 2million Nigerian email, this are mail generated via adve+ software, i can give 10k + for free but to get all you need to show more commitment and promise not to spam the leads
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls, I'm a newbie in internet biz. Is dia anyone with e-mail list even if its below 10k to assist me at ds starting point. Will reciprocate yr gesture in no distant future. Will be grateful if u can send to deleladun@yahoo.com. Expecting gud people of nairaland webmaster to come to my aid. Thks
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
BigBlackDick: well i have over 2million Nigerian email, this are mail generated via adve+ software, i can give 10k + for free but to get all you need to show more commitment and promise not to spam the leads
can you send it to deleladun2013@gmail.com. give me a trial
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
candiva2013: Am interested in the email stuff pls send your contact to clubmodels1@gmail.com
what are your terms? I'm interested. deleladun2013@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Excelboi: I have about 600,000 emails and I'm willing to give out 10,000 emails free out of it but if you need the whole emails show ur interest, but its not free ooo!
please, can I have a trial list? deleladun2013@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by lordbnf: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2013

pls i need the emails. lordbnf04@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Insight2013:
U have my promise that spaming will be avoided at all cost. U can give me a trial
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Insight2013(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2013

U have my promise that spaming will be avoided at all cost. U can give me a trial
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by naijaimporter: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls send it to naijaimporters@yahoo.com and if i want more how is the pay and how do i pay
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by naijaimporter: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
BigBlackDick: well i have over 2million Nigerian email, this are mail generated via adve+ software, i can give 10k + for free but to get all you need to show more commitment and promise not to spam the leads

pls send me it to naijaimporters@yahoo.com and if i need more what is the requirements? and i promise never to spam the leads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Programming Made Easy With Our One On One Training / I Develop All Websites Including E Commerce, Business Website, School Web..e.t.c / Whatsapp Marketing Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.