Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Na Speed I Carry Go Wear Cloth”-sabinus Reacts To An Old Video With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Speed I Carry Go Wear Cloth”-sabinus Reacts To An Old Video With Davido (531 Views)

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Speed I Carry Go Wear Cloth”-sabinus Reacts To An Old Video With Davido by Jenniferchuma10: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Sensational skit maker, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ejekwu, better known as Sabinus has reacted after a throwback photo of him in a music video with Davido surfaced online.

"Na speed I carry go wear cloth"-Sabinus reacts as he spots himself in an old video with Davido
The photo was initially shared by a Twitter user identified as @special_broz who drew the attention of netizens to Sabinus who appeared quite calm in the photo.

"Na speed I carry go wear cloth"-Sabinus reacts as he spots himself in an old video with Davido
“I go carry cloth join video wey them no invite me” – Sabinus reacts after being spotted with Davido in old video

Reacting to the photo that has now gone viral, Mr Funny as he is also called laughed over the picture.

He went on to recall how swift he was to pick up his cloth in a bid to feature in the video even though he was not invited.

He wrote:
“The speed I use go carry cloth to join video wey them no invite me �����”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/na-speed-i-carry-go-wear-cloth-sabinus-reacts-as-he-spots-himself-in-an-old-video-with-davido/ wink cool

1 Like

Re: Na Speed I Carry Go Wear Cloth”-sabinus Reacts To An Old Video With Davido by nifemi25(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
This is purely an example of money is good.... see Sabinus head for that old picture ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'happiness Is Free' - JJC Skillz Says As He Reunites With Family In Kano / Beautiful And Stylish Flat Slippers Designs With Fancy Beaded And Stones Work / “she Is Too H0rny, And Need S3x So Bad” – Phyna Stirs Reactions Over Position Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.