Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku (21159 Views)

AFCON: We’ll Lift Trophy For Those Who Died Watching Us, Nigeria — Super Eagles / France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Stargangz: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wetin dey make this guy head to sweat within 2 mins on the pitch is what I dont even understand grin
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
tomzyELNINO:

Chelsea had nothing to do with their failure. It was Chelsea that suffered from their failure.

Well, rival fans will beg to differ sir! tongue
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by JAGS001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wishes him a very best and more best than he had in the past, we need to encourage love and togetherness and distance ourselves from hate, this is the only way Nigeria will also move forward no politician can do it, believe it or not that is the fact.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by loko50(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:
Lukaku and Inter Milian's transfer manager should be investigated

He had the temerity to return to Inter even after wasting Chelsea's money.

We didn't even enjoy a quarter of his "alleged" super -performance throughout last season.

All he is good at is, sweating profusely within 5 mins of the game

An overpriced piece of junk
!

Insults all the time. Make your point and leave, life is that simple. This is bad attitude. Woorrk on yourself dude.

3 Likes

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
He doesn't deserve any welcome, a big loud mouth fool

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

We didn't even enjoy a quarter of his "alleged" super -performance throughout last season.

!

I laughed and fell off from my sofa..
Kai.. una get bad mouth oo..

As he scored against my club on Match day 2.. I curse am.. and my curse work.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by abbeyloyee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
paulolee:

the guy is good and a proven goal poacher, he failed in Chelsea doesn't mean he is bad or wont succeed in inter, afterall the likes of falcao, torress, higuain, morata, batshuayi all failed bt were successful before Chelsea move, I'll advise d new attacker to stay away from no.9 Jersey, maybe go with 19 like d.coasta did

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by McLizbae: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

!

Me just like how you write kiss

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by RALPHOW(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Football is a religion and no more game!!!
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by sylve11: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They don't want no sweat machine grin grin grin
Am sure the boss go don tell am say them dey too broke to install a.c for their stadium.....

If he do mistake go sweat and play rubbish, them go send back to tuchel grin grin

Jokes apart sef...
This man isn't a modern day striker....
He can't dribble, he isn't a good passer of the ball.. he can't even press....

He should return to intermilan cus that were he belongs....

Na gidigbo football them dey play for Italy..

Na which type them dey play for Chelsea? cool
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
paulolee:

the guy is good and a proven goal poacher, he failed in Chelsea doesn't mean he is bad or wont succeed in inter, afterall the likes of falcao, torress, higuain, morata, batshuayi all failed bt were successful before Chelsea move, I'll advise d new attacker to stay away from no.9 Jersey, maybe go with 19 like d.coasta did
Chelsea didn't enjoy him at all

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by sprints1: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargangz:
Wetin dey make this guy head to sweat within 2 mins on the pitch is what I dont even understand grin
he is fat and huge obviously he will sweat. He has a good body system he burns fat easily. He is good but tuchel doesn't know how to use him. Play him in Tottenham or Newcastle team and see how he bag goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by davidtemi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
They shouldn't
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Truvelisback(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

!
Him too dey carry body up. He should even be lucky that Thomas Tuchel is a tolerant and an understanding Coach otherwise, Thomas Tuchel would have deform him and destroy his football carreer in bench.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by CheapHomes1: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
This man really flopped in Chelsea .. I hope Inter cm forgive him and let him enjoy his next season...

Chelsea Liverpool

Let us try and stop mancity this coming season... we can't continue to allow him turn Epl to farmers league... Comeon let do it! Togther we are unit!

That Chelsea team didn't need a player like lukaku. There's no way he would have succeeded there as the team wasn't set up to play to his strength.

That being said, I think lukaku is a confused fellow
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by bayelsaowei(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

!
grin

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by PumpumPrince: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigYash:
If he mistake spoil ball,fans go just stone grin He don buy market

wow.
kaiii..brother u like to play with balls? please please please, bro can i yansh u has a friend. I beg. Can we likkup these friday? smiley
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Biafranodogwu55: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
sprints1:
he is fat and huge obviously he will sweat. He has a good body system he burns fat easily. He is good but tuchel doesn't know how to use him. Play him in Tottenham or Newcastle team and see how he bag goals
He is not a big team player...chelsea,liverpool,man u and mancity no dey play him style of football.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Bamz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ceenachi:
Inter Milan sold Lukaku to Chelsea for almost £120m last summer. Fast forward to this summer, Inter Milan is now negotiating to get Lukaku back on a loan deal worth less than £9m plus ads on
It's just a year difference and Lukaku's market value fell like Bitcoin grin

Inter Milan CEO is not God fearing at all

Btc only had a 75% drawdown. Lukaku fell like an s coin lmaaaa. 93% dive.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by dollynnn(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Him too dey carry body up. He should even be lucky that Thomas Tuchel is a tolerant and an understanding Coach otherwise, Thomas Tuchel would have deform him and destroy his football carreer in bench.

Exactly. He should try with Mourinho or Klopp and watch his career buried forever

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by dollynnn(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I laughed and fell off from my sofa..
Kai.. una get bad mouth oo..

As he scored against my club on Match day 2.. I curse am.. and my curse work.. grin grin

Lol. It's annoying! 100+ million pounds down the drain and he had the nerves to go back to Inter.

Tuchel is really tolerant
!

1 Like

Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by dollynnn(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
loko50:

Insults all the time. Make your point and leave, life is that simple. This is bad attitude. Woorrk on yourself dude.

We all are entitled to our opinions. I just expressed mine and I owe you nothing.

Drink a glass of water, you should feel better afterwards.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by caesymore(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

All he is good at is, sweating profusely within 5 mins of the game. "Best in sweating"i

!

An unbiased blue like I know that it is our pattern of play Same as coach selection that bleeped Rom up he is a good player that never got the needed chance to prove himself last season
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Realguyman1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
paulolee:

You guys should stop mentioning Higuain, because Higuain didn't failed at Chelsea. The guy only played half season on loan from juve and he did well for himself at Chelsea.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by loko50(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

We all are entitled to our opinions. I just expressed mine and I owe you nothing.

Drink a glass of water, you should feel better afterwards.

Insult is not opinion
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by BigDawsNet: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chelsea wey never know wetin Dem wan buy for transfer window yet na him you dey motivate make them stop mancity next season abeg leave that job for Liverpool.

I be Chelsea fans and he dey pain me well well

Sterling is coming

Chelsea attacking will be one of the best
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by Streetmovement(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Sterling is coming

Chelsea attacking will be one of the best

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make them come first then we can be sure.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by frog12: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
well, they should forgive him. he had to leave before chelsea turn am useless
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by mkoabiola: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
dollynnn:

All he is good at is, sweating profusely within 5 mins of the game. "Best in sweating"

!
Hahahaha
D guy offend u bf..

He de alwys sweat like who Don score 100 goals in a match. �
But why did he have to go bck to inter sef.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Give this guy a break. Hated in Chelsea. Loathed in Inter Milan.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

When hunger finish you, you won't even have the mouth to campaign for Tinubu.
Re: Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku by latolz: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is it war haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) / Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.