Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech (5971 Views)

Bye-election: DSS Sues For Violence-free Rerun / Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by swissgoldenpro2: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Interesting2023: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfI8PWYN7qM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The 'DSS' there is just the uniform and the gun that they are carrying about. Collect those two and they are back to square one. They shud thread carefully with their so called warning ⚠️
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by seunayantokun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
It shall be without mercy when God's judgement comes to this daura secret service.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Sleekfingers: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:

The DSS should please clamp down on those idiots on nairaland promoting hate speeches.......dem plenty for nairaland.....and the useless moderators are encouraging them.....
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Factcheck0001: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
But the DSS are the ones hidden under the name of unknown gunmen raking havock in the whole of eastern part of the country undecided tongue

They should first of discipline themselves

Before trying to discipline Nigerians.
I guess it was dss officials that was burnt d other time unknown gunmen were caught?
U igbos are funny,when they are perpetuating d act they are dss but when they are caught they suddenly become innocent Igbo men

So far so good simon ekpa n d other ipob faction have been releasing names of unknown gunmen but we have never seen names of dss officials there
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by oladosu59996: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkOk...
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
onuman:
Hate Speeches were made already by Tinubu and Atiku through their cancellation of zoning of the presidency between the various Nigerian groups. Since 1999,
Zoning/rotation of the presidency between Nigeria's groups, had largely determined who became president of Nigeria.

So Apc should zone their presidential ticket to the southeast abi? I thought they are Pdp? Awon confused people.....
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by BESTScientist1: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
They will all hear from us......it's no more business as usual
Imortal001:
They should warn the political maradonna's, they are the instigator's with their head like aligator! They are power drunk, so they can do anything to get power.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Emmanuelcann: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Violence? Nobody can match the one emanating from the "Bandits " and wetincall operating all over Nigeria openly killing and kidnapping on our highways, thank you!
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by adedejifrancis2: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's good news
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by infofta(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Its not a hate speech. Tinubu is a confirmed Thief.

Ask Abode
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Yemimovich(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Then, Reno Omokiri should be arrested if DSS said this.
EBMedia:

Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by slickbak(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

Big ups it’s not easy. I no support Tinubu but na man you be.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Bromax: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Make una just kpomkpim to there ooo. Any UBA take come we dey there. We be like Chinese soldiers now ooo. If u do non sense u go see am o
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by sajibola543(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje
Man way Sabi the logo
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by sajibola543(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Let remember to vote for BAT

A vote for him is a vote for southern presidency
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Ucloaded01: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
DSS go pack many people be that, nairaland, the home of tribal wars.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by JAGS001(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient4life:
Yeye DSS

You really dont have sense and you need one, I'm sure if you're reasonable you won't make this statement, I wonder how you guys manage to say you're educated with manner in which you approach things on media.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
JAGS001:

You really dont have sense and you need one, I'm sure if you're reasonable you won't make this statement, I wonder how you guys manage to say you're educated with manner in which you approach things on media.

If you have sense you will know that DSS is yeye. Who introduced violence in endsar protest? Getat Abeg!
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by JAGS001(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient4life:

If you have sense you will know that DSS is yeye. Who introduced violence in endsar protest? Getat Abeg!
You're obi supporter, that is why i dont have anything to say to you because y'all are worst than any other support group, you need sense more than anything bro, mind you 99.9% northerners dont know your candidate that makes you to be rude and even if they turn out to know him during campaign they wont still vote for your ipob propaganda candidate.
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
They should warn the political maradonna's, they are the instigator's with their head like aligator! They are power drunk, so they can do anything to get power.

Abi o. They should tell their politicians to stop buying phone and tablets for their minions to be disturbing us online. Let each politician tell us what they have done for us and what they want to come back to do. Let us decide who we want with pvc
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by ikotunblog: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Splitmind:
The DSS is right all those from the South criticising President Buhari and bashing future President Bola Ahmed Tinubu online are guilty of HATE SPEECH.

They need to be silenced so sanity and progress may reign.

Future president? Lol. 80 something year old man, what future arr you talking about?
Re: 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech by mexite: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2022
I believe that MURIC President, Prof Ishaq, needs to be strongly warned to desist from his politically motivated divisive messages among the citizens. He's already stoking religious tension between Christians and Muslims against the 2023 elections.

EBMedia:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Wards Are In Nigeria / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] / Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.