Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

We Are Ready For Your Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready For Your Madness (472 Views)

Take your madness elsewhere, Anambra is peaceful, Obigwe tells NLC President / "We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready For Your Madness by NwaIdeato: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Initially I didn't want to get involved in the Obidients vs Tinubu BATs e-war, but after I went back in recent history and perused the 2015 election archives of how these BAT animals who were staunch Buharists insulted,threatened and demeaned Nigerians who were against Buhari with some even going as far as to threaten ethnic genocide on Igbos...I decided to be very ruthless to those bastards, now they are the ones crying and b1tching about Peter Obi supporters been insensitive bullies blah blah blah...they've once again gone back to their old script of tagging every PO supporters as "IPOB". No problem we're IPOB, just the same way every BAT supporter is a Yoruba ethnic supremacist and extremist, its on record that Tinubu is the only presidential aspirant who has so far campaigned with purely Yaribaa sentiments...with popular catch phrases like " Yoruba Lo kan" and "E mi lo kan" are already the tribalistic mantra of Tinubu...imagine if it was Obi who was saying all of that in Igbo? 2023 election will witness the most tribalistic election in Nigerian history, and I'm very much ready for it, nobody has the monopoly of madness.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by Arysexy(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
That's their way, when they can't beat you in argument, they go tribal.

This time, their tribal politics is not selling BC Obi does not have baggage of tribalism like their Agbado and cassava candidate whose wife threatened Igbo lady during the last election.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by VoteTinubu2023: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
You will lose and still cry. cheesy

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by NwaIdeato: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:
That's their way, when they can't beat you in argument, they go tribal.

This time, their tribal politics is not selling BC Obi does not have baggage of tribalism like their Agbado and cassava candidate whose wife threatened Igbo lady during the last election.
@ highlighted ,Oh trust me they said worst than that, one of them even openly called for all Igbos to be wiped out, I've kept all those screenshots to use as evidence just incase one useless animal will come preaching to me about soft pedaling my attacks on them...trust me, even the most fanatical IPOB member hasn't said 1/10th of what these BAT subhumans have said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by Blaqroman0000: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2022
All that tribe wants is for a government that will give then more pepper to add to their stew
Very cheap set of people

Am ready for any vawulence!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Initially I didn't want to get involved in the Obidients vs Tinubu BATs e-war, but after I went back in recent history and perused the 2015 election archives of how these BAT animals who were staunch Buharists insulted,threatened and demeaned Nigerians who were against Buhari with some even going as far as to threaten ethnic genocide on Igbos...I decided to be very ruthless to those bastards, now they are the ones crying and b1tching about Peter Obi supporters been insensitive bullies blah blah blah...they've once again gone back to their old script of tagging every PO supporters as "IPOB". No problem we're IPOB, just the same way every BAT supporter is a Yoruba ethnic supremacist and extremist, its on record that Tinubu is the only presidential aspirant who has so far campaigned with purely Yaribaa sentiments...with popular catch phrases like " Yoruba Lo kan" and "E mi lo kan" are already the tribalistic mantra of Tinubu...imagine if it was Obi who was saying all of that in Igbo? 2023 election will witness the most tribalistic election in Nigerian history, and I'm very much ready for it, nobody has the monopoly of madness.

We will match urchins fire for fire!
Okpolo eye, the corn master is going no where!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by Coolsperm: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Members of YPM (Yoruba Muslims pigs) are the one insulting people

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Your Madness by Arysexy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
NwaIdeato:

@ highlighted ,Oh trust me they said worst than that, one of them even openly called for all Igbos to be wiped out, I've kept all those screenshots to use as evidence just incase one useless animal will come preaching to me about soft pedaling my attacks on them...trust me, even the most fanatical IPOB member hasn't said 1/10th of what these BAT subhumans have said.

I can vividly remember their vicious attacks and trolling of PDP supporters before and after the election. They said all manner of rubbish. Calling themselves sophisticated and Igbos political neophytes.

Today tide is against them after their treacherous politics, they are subtly praying for soft landing and trying to blackmail PO with IPOB and making his movement an Igbo affair, unfortunately many have seen their demonic ambition.

(1) (Reply)

Did Obi Lie About The Value Of His Investment In International Brewery? / Ekweremadu: How I Was Lured To UK To Harvest My Kidney / In All Indices Of Progress And Development, The South Is Ahead Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.