Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (60081 Views)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by OdogwuMike(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
You see how God is simply fighting for Peter Obi. You see this useless criminal that said Igbos won't vote for Peter Obi. He's even engaged in organ harvesting with his wife. I call for instant death sentence on her. Very useless criminal family!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by chukwuibuipob: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
sad undecided he"s probably behind the dead bodies floating in Anambra Rivers years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Names and age definitely confirmed on Sky news but there is indeed no mention that it is our former deputy Senate President and his wife.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-and-woman-charged-with-conspiring-to-bring-child-to-the-uk-to-harvest-organs-met-police-say-12638989

Meanwhile the nation confirms it is our former deputy Senate president and his wife. We will wait and see.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-uk-police-detain-ekweremadu-wife/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrkcee:

Which Ike Ekweremadu? cheesy
Same one we all know.
What a shame!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by casualobserver: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Apparently his son is sick and needs a donor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Toktee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
4Play:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10945317/amp/Man-woman-Nigeria-charged-conspiring-harvest-organs-child.html
While northern Muslims kidnapped Nigerians for cash, Igbo and Yoruba steal Nigerians to harvest their body part far away from home for money.

Nigeria is under siege.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkutaNla:
Hope they are not related to Senator Ike Ekweremadu o. Dem carry dis behaviour enter Rondon. lipsrsealed
Unfortunately, it is the sane Senator we know.
According to All National Newspapers.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by pat077: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
mvem:
organ harvesting can be for transplant for surgery...like kidney etc

Naija don spoil us finish. When you see organ transplant your mind run go rituals...that's not how oyibo man see it ...
why can't he go through the legal route? If its not against the law will they arrest him? He thinks everywhere is like Nigeria where u can bribe ur way through?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by mvem(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
pat077:
why can't he go through the legal route? If its not against the law will they arrest him? He thinks everywhere is like Nigeria where u can bribe ur way through?
crime na crime

Even doing that is illegal that's why many go through places like Malaysia for Organ harvesting for transplant

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by deji17: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ekwere forgery don enter gbege..

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by KaluwisxPRO: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
redcliff:

you need to reason properly otherwise, sorry will be your case.

What is there to reason
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by redcliff: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

What is there to reason

I just saw that another news outlet confirmed it to be Senator Ekweremadu. My excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by KaluwisxPRO: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
redcliff:

I just saw that another news outlet confirmed it to be Senator Ekweremadu. My excuses.

Now you don see say na your head no correct, Loud and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by redcliff: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Now you don see say na your head no correct, Loud and wrong.

Your papa, so even after I apologize you still think say u fit open your dirty mouth insult me? comot for here abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Teeroyzimma: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Even in the UK? Jesus Christ.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
I should vote some one that can't even open a piece of paper? Abeg rest
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obainomilano:
Another Fulani slave down more to follow so will all the traitors of ndi Igbo be put to shame ..the other day he was talking about who is capable of leadership whereby he is an organ harvester and the nightmare of little children

Idiot.

He is Igbo

Represented Igbo constituency

Don't try and deflect .

This is an Igbo through and through .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by beardedboy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

Have you rebuked your own kins men?
Yes I do. And I don't go around deflecting blame on other tribes.

Your action shows the level of inferiority complex in you.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by AliseKazah(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo
Nozino:
There’s something fundamentally wrong with the black man.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by doctorbabs(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Do not condermn our brother and sisters from Igboland.... Everything na Biz, kidnapping, ritualist, adulterated product, fake product and money doubler.... NA BUSINESS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by haffaze777(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Great innovation by Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu and Ike Ekweremadu, 

From the innovative tribegrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by eldoradoxx: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Great innovation by Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu and Ike Ekweremadu, 
Now you know better why they were slapped in Germany and the slap was applauded by their kinsmen in Nigeria.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by newdawn2017(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I have been screaming it here for long but will get instant ban when I post on it.

U re completely correct. Igboids re Judas offspring, very satanic.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by demoBaba: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why always Ike Ekweremadu?.....Germany beaten still fresh.....

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by 77up(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nozino:
There’s something fundamentally wrong with the black Igbo man.
Fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by zomby(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
Theses useless Mumukpri addicts don carry their useless "I must get rich syndrome" to UK.

They are Biafra not Nigeria, the Biafra goat should be castrated and the wife breast cut off.

Tarnishing Nigeria image abroad, no wonder Asian prison is full of them

These Biafra shameless goats are nothing but a major embarrassment to the country.
They should all be locked up for a very long time…Trust me, they will not be missed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by 77up(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbos and Crime shocked
Nawa ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Confirm4real(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
If it's Nigeria they would have gone free...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by BlaqT: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shame,and they will always be in church front seat, their cup don full

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Ferya(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
That our former deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremandu and the wife Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu will be involved in organ trafficking is shocking!!!

I don't want to believe this but I have confirmed the news from skynews website

I rushed and googled the name of his wife and it was the same Nwanneka Ekweremandu, the wife of former deputy Senate President

This is ludicrous and terrifying at the same time

Why are you shocked? I have said it times without number that everybody from that region are cursed criminals.

Let them ascend to the position of God, their criminal & evil tendencies that is ingrained in their blood & DNA will always find them out.

Ibe Kachikwu, former Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and former GMD of NNPC was involved with a car-jacking syndicate overseas.

Any bastard from that cursed region irrespective of their status & class are all criminals.

95% of all Nigeria’s problems can be traced to these cocaine-trafficking & cannibalizing bastards from the East.

Don’t be surprised that “Peteru Pandora Obituary” was a Cocaine-Trafficking mule before he became a Governor. There are lots of examples.

There’s no Igbo bastard that is never into shady deals & a criminal.

Their motto is - “MONEY MUST BE MADE AT ALL COST”

Even here on Nairaland, if you accuse anyone of them of any misconduct or misdeeds or anything, they will tell you it is poverty that is worrying & killing your generation.

Lastly, there’s no Igbo that hasn’t been sodomized. All of them are homosexuals.

Go to Nollywood, as a man, you won’t get any acting roles or favours without them asking to sodomize you.

Go and seek any tangible favours from any Igbo Man, he would want to sodomize you before he helps you.

All those apprentices that served their masters for 7years and above were all sodomized by their masters before they were given freedom & settled to start on their own.

May the double-edged axe of Sango annihilate any cursed bastard that quotes my comment to type nonsense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking by juman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
After reading from comments around, I think this what happened.
They have a sick kid that need organ transplant.
A child was taken to uk to donate organ, probably with the agreement of cash settlement and other benefits.
But the uk government didnt accept their agreement because the donor is yet an adult.
So the government charged them to court for trafficking..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.