Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please I Am In Need Of Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Am In Need Of Job. (594 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Futurecrown(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good afternoon nairalander. Please, you people should help me find any available job in your area, I lost my job couples of months ago and things were not rossy for me right now. Infact I couldn't feed myself. Please, any assistance would be appreciated. This is my call digit. 08069152061. Sorry for my typo error.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Oyindamolah: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
What's your experience
What's your qualifications
Aside office work what can you do
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Futurecrown(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:
What's your experience
What's your qualifications
Aside office work what can you do
I have experience in Telecommunication and Electrical system and installation, also have worked in an Hotel before. I have ND in Computer Engineering and BENG in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Oyindamolah: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
You should stated this in your post above
Futurecrown:
I have experience in Telecommunication and Electrical system and installation, also have worked in an Hotel before. I have ND in Computer Engineering and BENG in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Can you manage a hotel?
Can you wire a house?
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Futurecrown(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:
You should stated this in your post above Can you manage a hotel?
Can you wire a house?
I have done the two before. I can do it very well. I have emailed you self.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Oyindamolah: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Futurecrown:
I have done the two before. I can do it very well. I have emailed you self.
Good, start with the hotels in your area and start talking to people in church, salon of your electrical experience, you never know

1 Like

Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by phassy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
i shared an office with outsourcing Firm and they usually recruits for Electrician and Ac Technicians for company's like LG.. they need electrician currently , they also need trainee as well for whoever that want to learn.. drop your email pls
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by Futurecrown(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
phassy:
i shared an office with outsourcing Firm and they usually recruits for Electrician and Ac Technicians in company's like LG.. they need electrician currently , they also need training as well for whoever that want to learn.. drop your email pls
adeolafamoritiye@gmail.com
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by phassy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Trainee(Apprenticeship) role available for these job roles

Electrical works
Plumbing
AC Tech
Carpentry/Furniture

With Accommodation
Salary: 40k

Interested candidates should forward CVs to resource@willerssolutions.com with Job title eg "ELECTRICIAN TRAINEE" as mail subject

this role is actually for trainee
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by phassy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Futurecrown:
adeolafamoritiye@gmail.com

Alright i just forwarded my number to you..
Re: Please I Am In Need Of Job. by joeking2222: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
phassy:
i shared an office with outsourcing Firm and they usually recruits for Electrician and Ac Technicians for company's like LG.. they need electrician currently , they also need trainee as well for whoever that want to learn.. drop your email pls
Abeg i wan learn o!!! Olajoe12@gmail.com. The learning na free ni, and where una office dey for lag?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / If You Speak Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa, Then Apply For This AI Crowdsourcing Role / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.