Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. (278 Views)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by Whymeeee: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
I go by the name Mr_motormania a Nigeria car influencer.

To those asking me to why I choose to support PETER OBI campaign with a BUS here is my answer to you.

I did it to alter the existing form of campaign in Nigeria.

I did it so that people with good intention can be given a chance not by the "godfathers" but the masses.

I did it so that in the future campaigns can be crowd funded by the masses, thereby making it possible to hold non performing political office holder responsible.

I did it so that you and I can have a Nigeria of our dream, where basic things will not look like luxury to an average Nigeria.

I did it so that others can be inspired to give too and not to brag.

I did it to awaken the spirit of political participation amongst our youth.

Admin push to front-page.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by Fira09(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everybody is now OBIDIENT,

OBIDIENT is better than SACRIFICE....

Get your PVC and also remember don't SELL YOUR VOTE.

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by Crixxx: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is the key
Re: PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by RuddyFusion(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
OBIDIENT child
Re: PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amazing.. God bless you my brother for this patriotic action..

Proudly Obidient
Re: PETER OBI: Why I Donated A "Bus" To Support His Campaign. by specialmati(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
cool cool cool cool those senseless mofos that are supporting those old money bags didn't know that people are supporting Peter Obi from their good self will. Everyone can't be an idiot. How can we keep voting the same people that have put us in pains. What pdp and APC should have done is give the younger generation chance to head this country but instead the old money bags uses bribe to clich the ticket. Thunder fire you if you don't receive the same amount they gave to delegates and you are campaigning for them. To come loot what is remaining

(1) (Reply)

2023: Pastor Ibiyeomie Names The Categories Of Candidates Who Will Not Perform / Dream Nigeria Movement Appoints Amb.dr. Jim Okolo As Patron / Southern Governors Are Not Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.