Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) (40483 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Spherica17: 6:15am On Jun 24, 2022
stanluiz:
Lagos is now ranked as 2nd most unlivable place in the world after War torn Damascus in Syria.

A city that is not at war, yet it is unlivable. All thanks to millions of tout, thugs and hoodlums recruited and working for their master Tinubu.

These are Tinubu legacy. And he want to be president to replicate the disaster on Nigeria.
Tinubu is your next president. Start getting used to it now.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by pelumi25: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2022
I was also there yesterday oo. The lastma seized the commercial vehicle. While driving it to there office at Aluasa. The vehicle got burnt on the way. Meanwhile, it was one (Lastma) of them that drove the vehicle.
They were the one that called the fire fighter sef after them don cause wahala. Before those once sef came the vehicle don burn finish
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by MrPaul2: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

Its not possible for lastman to start destroying people's property, what i deduce that happens could be, lastman trying to arrest traffic offender and in the process of trying to arrest the offender, he had an accident and the bus caught fire then the bus driver went to mobilize touts to come and destroy people's property around where it happens..
And who are those on the pictures with their uniform? Ghost? My brother think na
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Na Tinubu home base be that now

Aside from violence, what else can they offer Nigerians

Normal scuffle that happens everywhere everyday. This is nothing compared to displaying of decapitated heads of lawmakers and traditional rulers. Better than killing pregnant Muslim woman and her four innocent little kids. Better than killing your own people because hunger doesn't allow them to sit at home on Mondays

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by shuttox: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
akin0002:
Why will Lastma bring in tout to come n destroy people property....govt official with no ��
You don't like stories that doesn't favour you
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:
Tell us the full story idiot...one sided story.
does any part of the "full story" warrant burning of a bus and destruction of properties by LASTMA officials ? You won't have that idea because you've most likely not stayed in a sane society before
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by IamFINESSE: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2022
solochris:

Watch the video anuohia cool

He no get Data
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by IamFINESSE: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

Just need to expose you haters, I can feed your whole family. I hate haters, if you hate the city, don't come here. Refugees.

Refugees in our own houses while you are our tenants grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by naija4life247: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Tbe reporter has mental problems.

LASTMA touts are animals, but they won't burn buses, even when high on Ogogoro.

One day, very very soon, we will send Vanguard Newspapers packing from Yoruba land, afterall there is land in Igbo land, Vanguard Newspapers should go to Igbo land and continue their business there.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by walebliss(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Na tinubu now
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by edungene7: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2022
When Lagos had a governor called Ambode LASTMA were restricted to their offices and primary function of helping in traffic station the governor told them they had no right to arrest vehicles apart from extortion which is their primary aim they have no other interest they are harassing motorists placing huge fines and giving huge returns to their principal who removed Ambode for standing with the masses now Ambode is gone Itz business as usual this is part of what Nigerians should expect in Abuja
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Olastep1(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Those people are thugs
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by edungene7: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2022
naija4life247:
Tbe reporter has mental problems.

LASTMA touts are animals, but they won't burn buses, even when high on Ogogoro.

One day, very very soon, we will send Vanguard Newspapers packing from Yoruba land, afterall there is land in Igbo land, Vanguard Newspapers should go to Igbo land and continue their business there.
am very certain u failed comphrension back in the days their go and read it again it wasn't their intention to burn the bus but their action made the bus caught fire
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Nednelz(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2022
You're are very stupid for saying this..so the drive brought thugs to destroy properties of people who didn't do him anything?..you are a big fool..so you didn't hear when the gal said the lastman office asked her to identify herself..and wen a resident confirmed that they are lastman official?...it's either you are a lastman or you are a Tinubu supporter coz you know this things will be directed to Tinubu and that's why you're trying to discredit the report and the reporter buh then you a very stupid and foolish animal
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

Its not possible for lastman to start destroying people's property, what i deduce that happens could be, lastman trying to arrest traffic offender and in the process of trying to arrest the offender, he had an accident and the bus caught fire then the bus driver went to mobilize touts to come and destroy people's property around where it happens..
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by President2001(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Let hear from Sanwolu oniro
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Aystarz: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2022
akin0002:
Why will Lastma bring in tout to come n destroy people property....govt official with no ��

Same reason why LASG bring in touts yo collect taxes on Lagos roads.

All that is wrong with Nigeria can be experienced in Lagos. No cap.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Akinsbobo2(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
ivolt:

Who are the we?
I'm really sorry for quoting you because, I can see, from your response, that you were probably in your dreams when you you wrote that comment, you were really not on this platform talkless of remembering you wrote that comment. I have better things to do so, don't expect any response from me on your response.
NB please get your PVC and vote right
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
LASMA OFFICERS ARE ALL TOUTS

NO WONDER LAGOS WAS RANKED THE 2ND WORST PLACE TO LIVE ON PLANET EARTH
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Grandkay21(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu and his special son mc Oluomo, nothing will happen , imagine government officials calling thug to come and fight for them not them protecting the people from thug, 50milion youth in army ,20 million as thug , they will have ministry of thuggery , national Association and heroin camp ,the will be present in all elections.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by 360Master: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Exact reason they ganged up against Ambode to pave way for this useless, incompetent, finger-pointing Sanwo Olu, whom they control to do their bidding.

Lagos State is a Glorified Slum and the LASTMA officials are an upgraded Agbero association, created to absolve the thugs who are not favoured in MC Oluomo’s Agbero Association.

As confirmed in another thread that Lagos State is the 2nd worst city to live in the World. Those are the kinds of awards their Vegetable-Pampers-wearing-Drug Baron will replicate in Nigeria if, God forbid, he crooked his way into Aso Rock in 2023.

If you've had an encounter with this so-called LASTMA officials you'll understand my statement better.

Awon Lokan! as if Nigerian Presidency is their Birthright. SHAMEFUL

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

Just need to expose you haters, I can feed your whole family. I hate haters, if you hate the city, don't come here. Refugees.
Ur mentality is so myopic and low
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Femeto: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
We are not ready for state policing. Most LASTMA officials were formally Thugs.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

U certainly don't know lastma officer or possibly just trying to defend them and it's also possible u can be a lastma officer, but let me assume you are just ignorant of what lastma officers can do, they have really turned to a beast in Lagos I just pray u don't have any encounter with them
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Advancedman(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

You have never witness their actions they are organized criminal crew.
Have you witness tout calling police on you or police calling tout on you when challenged? Well I have at berger ojodu bustop the taskforce harassing a heavily pregnant woman, so I approached him to be gentle with her to take her time to come down from the arrested danfo.
Again when you hear taskforce are out it's simply to make money either to augment or at the requests of the cabal.
Ask yourself lastma has a bank in their premises that don't collect electronics payment except cash.
The truth is we have systemic devaluation as our module operandi that is Lagos governance system when the good suffer and the evil are enthroned.
For me if tv station will volunteer themselves they should just cover there respective CDA.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
As am typing now, they just arrest my kolope motor now now now, I ontd even know what to do right now, they arrested me last three day which I paid roughly 15k, today now, I just fell like commuting suicide, if I see sniper I fit take am
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Reference(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Aidejay:

State owned law enforcement go hard ooh. Unleashing destruction because the people questioned you.

Don't start this propaganda please.
The state of public services is a reflection of the quality of governance.

If properly elected leadership that is accountable to the citizens is in place, state police will have no option than to follow the rules of law and the rules of engagement.

The police in Nigeria, the road traffic agency in Lagos, etc are a refection of the quality of political leadership which is in turn a reflection of the quality of the process that empowers them.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Allisgud: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Most of this lastma official are formally agberos in uniform
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by samguru(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
After LASTMA and MC Oluomo have eaten cassava in the morning, see what they turned Obanikoro to?

If you love yourself, you better leave that place now because after their agbado lunch, they will set the whole community ablaze
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by jice(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
solochris:

You sound so bitter and frustrated, what's the problem bro? Hunger?

@fairmedia has been debrained
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by fubsy: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
We the voters have the power to stop this rubbish, and ensure that it does not become a national problem. If you understand what I am saying, use your PVC well. Don't vote for them because they give you money or promise you heaven on earth, or because they claim that it is their turn.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by 4four(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:
Tell us the full story idiot...one sided story.
do not you think u are the idiat here, they had talk their own part and it is Ur own responsibility to go look for other part of this story to make Ur personal judgement out of it
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
post=114097507:
Reading
Read no more, that is the hand work of your god and his subjects.
Imagine bringing such life into Abuja or even any other state... God forbid this evil happen to us.
If there are men to pray, there's a God to answer. We have prayed and our answer surely has come against this evil man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.