Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court (40587 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
onuman:

Only a corrupt Christian judge induced with huge payoffs could vote for such retrogressive law asking girls to wear hijab to school. Some girls shall soon start to wear burqa to schools, in the same manner, the Supreme Court will soon vote
to legalize Muslim girls submitting to the cruel "baa shiga" system where one Muslim man locks his wives in a harem, and rapes them as he likes.

I thought you don't give a damn about Muslim. Why should what we wear or how we rape our secluded wives (may Allah forgive you for this ignoble lie) be of any concern to you. After all there are several pastors and even priests who are guilty of said crimes. Wear whatever you like to government establishments and allow us our rights to too.
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Jevica: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Greenscientist:
I know many will come in defense of this man.

But the simple thing is, Muslims wear their hijab everywhere why should they off it because they want to go to school.

His argument is baseless. Will Sango worshipper wear their traditional attire to market any day anytime? Or will a Christian lady in choir wear the rope outside of the church?

If you want to wear the above(eeku and rope)to school, you're welcome. You'll get tired.

By the way, this is lagos not Abia.

Modified.

Nigeria is not a secular state but a religious state, it simply means everyone has the freedom to practice their religion.

Part of Muslims practising their religion is allowance to wearing of hijab. The British system was designed to favour the Christians that's why most of you feel comfortable.

Imagine if UAE is a bi-religious state making Sunday a work day, if you're a practising Christian and a citizen, will you sit and not talk? This is the similitude of our fight.

Non-Muslim should be allowed to wear their attire if it is anywhere in their religious book that they should do so.

From the tune of your writeup, it shows you are educated, but unfortunately, your level of reasoning is very shallow. We have been living together in this country for over 60 years without the issue of hijab. so what is bringing up the issue now? Each and of everyone of us belong to one religion or the other, therefor anybody can put on whatever pleases them and stop defending rubbish
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
BenzEne1:

Yes I am a slave of Allah, I humbly accept that. You are also free to wear whatever you want of your traditional regalia to wherever place. No Muslim SLAVE will bother you. We don't care about your clothing. It's your actions against us we will always resist.
So a woman can wear bum shorts and spaghetti top to a public school or space if she can prove that it's part if her believe, culture or fashion sense?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

So a woman can wear bum shorts and spaghetti top to a public school or space if she can prove that it's part if her believe, culture or fashion sense?

Yes she can. As long as she can prove it.
Was I not forced to say grace and read from the songs of praise even as a Muslim?? She can come naked if she can prove her religion prescribes it.. .
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by baita42104: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
WE NEVER SAY YOU SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR FAITH PROVISIONS, BUT ALLOW US TO APPREAR IN ACCORDANCE TO OURS.ITS CATAGORICALLY IN OUR BOOK PROVE IN YOURS WE WILL RESPECT IT BECOUSE WE NEVER DISRESPECT YOURS.
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by deepwater(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
BenzEne1:

Why are you fixated on the UAE. Are they the standpoint of Islam
Several Muslim majority countries still practice the Sunday to Thursday weekday schedule. The only reason some are changing is trade related as most other countries they do business with operate a different schedule.
Obviously you did not follow the reason for my response from the beginning. The guy mentioned the UAE and spoke incorrectly about even made wrong conclusions from his false premise
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by BenzEne1(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
deepwater:

Obviously you did not follow the reason for my response from the beginning. The guy mentioned the UAE and spoke incorrectly about even made wrong conclusions from his false premise

MashAllah my bad.
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Naajjii: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad animal am no slave like you, am African, I follow the traditions of my forebears. Not confused subjected slaves of Arab terrorists like you. God forbid.
Where is your shrine located grin grin
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by Dagrace01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Perfect!
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by ufotunang: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yes workers should wear their traditional attire to their offices. Not only Muslims
Re: Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court by FuckSilly: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
brio1408:
I assessed ur brain, I came up with the fact which states on the Right side of your brain, there is nothing left and on the left side; there is nothing right. Remember, I don't argue with fools because you will bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.
Mumu
Jobless cretiñ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.