Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (36620 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peace loving man, good man I must say

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by resourcedude: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.
DIVINE MANDATE!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... You are right.

Let's keep dividing and fighting among ourselves in the South while the North keeps watching and bonding.

Atiku is loving his chances everyday!
Biafrans are not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

I will fight dirty like a Pig to become President of Nigeria - Tinubu

If I don't win the election, Dog and baboon blood will flow - Buhari

Anybody supporting me that fights you is on his own - Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Biafrans are not Nigerians.

Precisely... I agree!

Good luck to Atiku and the North!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Lionnation: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
are you just realizing it all along we knew it was spiritual
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Precisely... I agree!

Good luck to Atiku and the North!
Vote Tinubu, true Nigerian from South.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Moskido: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
What makes u so sure.
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is all about peace, love, integrity and good conscience.

Only 4 years of Peter Obi presidency will heal all the wounds of bad governance in Nigeria.

The only people angry about the upward surge of Peter Obi popularity are people whose hands are not clean.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by crowther15(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Katobest4us: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Pandora hoebi knows how toxic and aggressive his ipob supporters are.

He has to distance himself from their insultive campaign manifesto. grin

The support of those people attracts more enemies than friends.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Dino melaye, to mention but few are living witnesses. grin

Who told you Ipob is supporting Obi??

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Speechless?? Or
Brainless??
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nonexisting: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon
Because you are God's personal assistant abi?

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Attack Obi and fail

One with God is majority.

There is hand of God in Obi's mandate.

How the movement started and went beyond Obi's control is a miracle
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by SenatePresdo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Athifku
Shehu Sani

You forgot to mention Tinubu grin
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Arysexy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
judithjam:
Yesterday they were calling Nigeria zoo,and praying for the destruction of the zoo,same people are here telling us to vote obi...LOL what a joke

Do we also vote for the ancestor that does not believe in one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
I wonder what you stand to again. Why not campaign for your candidate and leave PETER Obi alone. Do you know you're accusing him wrongly by sharing those comments. Remember that anything you share on social media is assume you posted it and may called for questioning. I won't say more than this and keep it up.

post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BaddestQueen(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
More from Cyberspace.....
Tins dey happen ooo
thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BaddestQueen(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Speechless?? Or
Brainless??

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by BlazinGlory40: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon

How soon will he drop out?
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Vote Tinubu, true Nigerian from South.

It's not about me...

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share Southern votes with Atiku, who will in turn take a huge chunk from his region!

Keep fighting among yourselves! North will remain in power for at least a decade!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by maybet081: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

he is not fighting like any pig, he is a real pig period.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Alpharey: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
KingofAnambra:
While IPOB is practicing territorial terrorism, Peter Obi social media bandits are engaging in cyber terrorism. They are like a pack of wild hyenas ready to attack innocent people that don't accept their pathetic lies and fake news.

Peter Obi is the worst governor in Anambra history. He can never lace Soludo's shoes, that's why he must beg the one that is greater than him.

While Peter Obi was busy looting millions of dollars into his Pandora account abroad as Anambra Governor, my able excellency Governor Chukwuma Soludo as CBN governor was busy laying the foundation for the revolution of the Nigerian economy.

The best economic revival Nigeria ever had came under OBJ government through the economic revitalization policies of Soludo. Till today, we are still benefiting from his work as CBN governor, the best this country as had so far.

Peter Obi should carry his APGA curse on his head and leave Soludo alone. All these fake news against Anambra govt Peter Obi's social media bandits are propagating still won't stop Obi from losing the elections woefully. A loser that joined Losers Party grin

Keep wailing. Suffer no dey tire you.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Madmohamed123: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

and the child rapist in self state will get his own medicine soon
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by KingofAnambra: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alpharey:
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep wailing. Suffer no dey tire you.
Suffer? No, not everyone is a wretched fellow like you .
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Zorn: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
Calling him Peter Obi shows the kind of character you're and as deserves what ever you get from his followers . You don't want to be insulted but you're always ready to insult others?
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Alpharey: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
post=114084952:

Says who.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by ogatboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is the cleanest politician inNigeria right now. Now a saint but the cleanest you will find. Opposition just dey find wetin go stick, nothing dey stick. Lol. This kind one is ordained by God. Some people are going to drown like the Egyptians very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.