Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (36480 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Ojuntana: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
More from Cyberspace.....
Tins dey happen ooo

Rumours are spread by fools and believed by idiots

......Says one zombie like that
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by henryobinna(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

You know Obi is a saint.
I would not get involved in silly name calling as I don't have time for that sir. Good luck
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Regex: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
Tins dey happen ooo

Weren't you guys the one that said if igbos are agitating, they should form a party and bring out a person. We have listened and brought our own, now you guys have switched to gas lighting. You people are hopeless oh.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Danniedpastor(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
What about the Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops on nairaland

From your comment , ARE YOU BETTER THAN A NINCOMPOOP?

just judge yourself
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Shevchenkko: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Pandora hoebi knows how toxic and aggressive his ipob supporters are.

He has to distance himself from their insultive campaign manifesto. grin

The support of those people attracts more enemies than friends.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Dino melaye, to mention but few are living witnesses. grin
Agbaya rest abeg. Agbero referring to sane people as his like
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Shevchenkko: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Mbaka attacked Peter Obi and lost his Adoration Ground
Wike attacked Peter Obi and lost the Primaries
Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
It seems this Peter Obi movement has become spiritual.
make no mistake,that guy is God sent
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Shevchenkko: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
Peter Obi's supporters are his major setback in the race
Vulture griller take a rest
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by AsomughaChuks05: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Their support for Soludo is welcome even though it is not genuine because they know Soludo has information on Peter Obi's secret fraudulent dealings when he was governor and Soludo was CBN governor.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by NLPoliceWoman: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Shevchenkko: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
You're not serious. You abuse people with your main moniker and think you can't be treated same way ? No way. I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Angelovic96: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

There should be a centralized based, like the BMC or SWAGA..

Well that doesn't matter, Peter Obi will drop out soon
Are you the one to drop him out... Suffer no dey tire you??
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Igbojew: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

Ike Ekweremadu attacked Peter Obi and got arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK.
my brother loud it ooooo,you saw what I saw too .........I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Zeezenho: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi support is uncoordinated, every single person is carrying out their support independently..

You are right we are not coordinated because we are different volunteer people from every corner of Nigeria not paid people.

Every obi supporter does so independently with his resource not like paid tinubu supporters that must be uniformed just the way they are been paid and instructed to .
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Switruth: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
Tins dey happen ooo
But na which time u take dey roast your vulture.? You get time oh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Tranquility18: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
vincentjk:
Nobody should take the looser above me serious.
Like he is seriously high on something unknown to mankind. cry
vincentjk:
Nobody should take the looser above me serious.
Like he is seriously high on something unknown to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by VULCAN(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
People that have weight in Nigeria attacked Obi and are paying the price.

You that have no weight whatsoever have joined them.

One wonders what will be your own fate.

LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Pandora hoebi knows how toxic and aggressive his ipob supporters are.

He has to distance himself from their insultive campaign manifesto. grin

The support of those people attracts more enemies than friends.

Athifku
Shehu Sani
Dino melaye, to mention but few are living witnesses. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by LeoDeKing: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
VULCAN:
People igbos that have weight in Nigeria attacked Obi and are paying the price.

You that has no weight whatsoever has joined them.

One wonders what will be your own fate.

Fixed.

Meanwhile, I'm not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by matrixmuzi: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
While IPOB is practicing territorial terrorism, Peter Obi social media bandits are engaging in cyber terrorism. They are like a pack of wild hyenas ready to attack innocent people that don't accept their pathetic lies and fake news.

Peter Obi is the worst governor in Anambra history. He can never lace Soludo's shoes, that's why he must beg the one that is greater than him.

While Peter Obi was busy looting millions of dollars into his Pandora account abroad as Anambra Governor, my able excellency Governor Chukwuma Soludo as CBN governor was busy laying the foundation for the revolution of the Nigerian economy.

The best economic revival Nigeria ever had came under OBJ government through the economic revitalization policies of Soludo. Till today, we are still benefiting from his work as CBN governor, the best this country as had so far.

Peter Obi should carry his APGA curse on his head and leave Soludo alone. All these fake news against Anambra govt Peter Obi's social media bandits are propagating still won't stop Obi from losing the elections woefully. A loser that joined Losers Party grin
U are just backing like a a man bitting by a rabid dog . U are completely empty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Omaticaya225(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:
Always biased with comments
Has APC ever done something bad in thy sight before?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Ypp1: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
FactBoyz:
My own is that

grin
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Basher8583: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
christm386:
remember when u gave my school computers and two long innocent school bus, konigin des frendes college Uga, Anambra state,

I love this man but i still know that Nigerians do not deserve him

bat supporters don't worry, bat will win, hopefully, he changes our lives positively in his tenure, Peter is a good man, but just like I said, Nigeria does not deserve him!

Permit me to say that you are one of the most mature supporters of Peter Obi that I have met on Narialand.

You have my deepest respect

Just as the SW gave BAT the opportunity to shape the region you too can give Peter Obi that opportunity to shape SE. His ideas can be taped from to further the prosperity of SE. If he performs well for the region, it can lay the foundations for better national recognition

BATS strong grip on Lagos is no coincidence. It was based on excellent performance in governance. And seeing how he fearlessly protected the state from FG (Obasanjo's era) plans to sink Lagos it didnt take long to know he was a leader to recon with.

Obi should try and emmulate this and build an effective legacy of leadership. It will help his future campaign
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by NigeriaAjoka: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Man of peace
Man of integrity
Man of the people
We love you sir
You are a great president
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is all about peace, love, integrity and good conscience.

Only 4 years of Peter Obi presidency will heal all the wounds of bad governance in Nigeria.

The only people angry about the upward surge of Peter Obi popularity are people whose hands are not clean.

Story story!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Bigchristo22(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Trust Omo Ibo at your own peril.
saw it on the news already, so pathetic
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by InoGetJoy: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:

That's because they're campaigning independently.
People aren't being motivated with money like the BMC and SWAGA, that's the beauty of the whole thing.
The movement is bigger than Peter Obi himself, the movement is a rescue mission for the soul of this country
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by od501: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084955:
Tins dey happen ooo

How much were guys paid this abeg? Lol.... I wan join oo...lol

North are the most useless, ignorant people I have ever seen in this world. What am I reading sef grin
Chai... Lord lugard, God will so punish ee!!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Steveabbeyly: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
All DisObident children from that place will surely get DisObidirty.
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by Diligence: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mr Peter Obi is fast becoming the "Touch Not My Anointed..."

It's one thing for Nigeriansl masses to adopt you and even spend for you, knowing that tomorrow will be alright!

God bless incoming President, Mr Peter Obi.

Let's take back our country. Indeed, EnofIsEnof!
Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by emexc11(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmmm, dropout? I hope it's not what am thinking.
If anything happens to Peter Obi, you will have a lot of explanations to make, period!
Thinkam:

Re: Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own by SupremeSpecimen: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084952:

Yes....that's the impediment. *rolls eye
Nonsense+rubbish=Trash

Guy We're not kids easily manipulated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.