Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo (59841 Views)

Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) / Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Geyol37: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Bawofss(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
fine gurl
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Foodforthought: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Adetypode:
She go sweet on bed o
Nawa angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats to the wonderful woman of worship!

May her union be eternally blessed and blissful.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by rita25(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
FINE WOMAN..FINE MAN.....GOD BLESS THEIR UNION kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emi lokan. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Maverick777: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo is set to wed and has released her pre-wedding photos on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfJk4JBquaw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Sha don't be like Osinachi's hubby.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Maverick777: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo is set to wed and has released her pre-wedding photos on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfJk4JBquaw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Am I the only one that checked if the two wrist-watch clocks in the 3rd and 5th picture correlated?
if you did too gather here, we need deliverance immediately!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by kayuseful: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
No wonder she hasn't done any song recently
So it's because she's preparing love things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Bahamas95(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
better cash out for the nigga
Cash out how?......Do you know the size of his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by yusufmurry: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
mytime24:
Congrats

Na me b d next cheesy

Can we talk?

Check dm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Deborah98(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
I just the pictures in a friend's status on WhatsApp so I rushed to confirm for myself on nairaland. I'm so happy right now,I don't mind gracing the occasion if I was in the East. All best ma'am. Your songs are as beautiful and amazing as you are. God bless your new journey to motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Samakus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
She married a handsome man.

Happy married life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to you both!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by JAGS001(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Finally she want to settle down, wish them both best in their matrimonial home.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Tboymessiah(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
This one wey don off market.

Anyway na Biafra man marry her, Biafra man fit marry even mad woman because of money
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by camsyross: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Me sef dey wonder say why this woman never marry grin grin grin
Jokes apart, she has the talent of music.....

She is very talented and she can't do without that beret...

I don't know if any of yah all don notice...

That beret u see is where her anointing lies , without that beret she can do nothing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by FuckDModz: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin

This man will still cheat on her.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by DSC7: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Omo see as the babe soft...

Had i known she was single i would have proposed to her...

#ExcessLove...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Crixxx: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Best gospel artiste in Nigeria alongside Judikay
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Keneeby(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Another wife beater loading.......
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by femiasaolu2014: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Make I bend if this lady isn't sexually active.

Make I bend if she and this her husband to be haven't had sex.

Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by chiedozie198100: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abeg oo, make dis guy no behave like osinachi husband oo.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Crixxx: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
This one wey don off market.

Anyway na Biafra man marry her, Biafra man fit marry even mad woman because of money

You reek of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Chrisnrld: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
This lady is beautiful anyways.
D bobo nkon
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by mattmogan88: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fine couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by shortIGBOman: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
This lady is beautiful anyways.

Did you see her legs? grin grin grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by 1F30M4(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to Mercy & her hearthrob. Obi na aso anyi smiley May the peace of God be with you both and may that beautiful smile never fade from your faces.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats sis. You managed Davido till the end
. Each time he sent her cute messages in her DM, the lady would always reply with...you're blessed, God loves you, etc cheesy. That's maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
better cash out for the nigga

Marrying a celebrity doesn't mean the lady is richer.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by favy19(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
mhizace:
Congratulations to her

And to every eligible single out there,God will divinely connect u to ur right partner
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.