Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court (24465 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Ultimas: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
I hope this is not an invitation to anarchy.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by KingOfTheDamned: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
I love this, hope this is legalized in Nigeria too

Tope pls go for a HIV test okay ?
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Rexnegro(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Nonexisting: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some people here are still going for American visa. Death just dey hungry them.

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Warldbest(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Burna boy right now cheesy wink
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by temitope27(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Purge coming soon
against who?
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by tempest01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Supreme Court of the "Sleeping Giant" is the Last tool holding the Last strings of America.

The Left in collaboration with some of the right who are neither here nor there have destroyed America. But the Supreme Court majority of conservatives are doing their best even at the detriment of their lives to delay the Physical Collapse of Nomerica.

We are in Last of Last Moments, and GOD ALMIGHTY is out to give out the Cup of His wrath to the rebellious Nations and People that turned their backs on HIM.

It's just a matter of very few times, The Collaspe of Mystery Babylon will be clear to all.

As for those who are truly and genuinely standing for righteousness in Nomerica, Fear not! GOD ALMIGHTY will always take out the righteous before HE Destroys the wicked.

You dey post like Christ embassy person. Conspiracy theories and vibes.

5 Likes

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Success900(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Try arm for naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by naija4life247: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
smile11s:
Try am for Tinubu’s naija. It will be like empowerment to agberos.

With Peter Obi, we don’t need firearms. Naija will be safe heaven and will be open to more foreign investors.

You will cry blood
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by biggie73(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Freedom will kill Americans.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by JAGS001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Same thing should be implemented in Nigeria me that i like gun but cant carry it because of law in Nigeria lol just kidding, omo vaulese go plenty for our own kantry if implemented sha lol
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by smile11s(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood

You will pee and shit blood
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Ofodirinwa: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
gambojimeta:
Okay.

In the US supreme Court, there are currently 4 republican judges and 2 Democrat judges. The judgement is not surprising at all.

The killing continues.

20 democrats would have made the same judgement
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by temitope27(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Tope pls go for a HIV test okay ?
u need brain test comrade
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ajayiopy: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Supreme Court of the "Sleeping Giant" is the Last tool holding the Last strings of America.

The Left in collaboration with some of the right who are neither here nor there have destroyed America. But the Supreme Court majority of conservatives are doing their best even at the detriment of their lives to delay the Physical Collapse of Nomerica.

We are in Last of Last Moments, and GOD ALMIGHTY is out to give out the Cup of His wrath to the rebellious Nations and People that turned their backs on HIM.

It's just a matter of very few times, The Collaspe of Mystery Babylon will be clear to all.

As for those who are truly and genuinely standing for righteousness in Nomerica, Fear not! GOD ALMIGHTY will always take out the righteous before HE Destroys the wicked.

BABA IF I GIVE YOU VISA TO USA TODAY,YOU GO JAPA.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Praxis758: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
These people are gradually breeding local terrorists in the name of human right, profit from gun sales and political correctness.

They’re bunch of hypocrites who tag the middle easterners terrorists when they kill people, but will label theirs black gunmen or white supremacists.

A country where their armed forces are not allowed to bear weapons while on home soil but allows mentally deranged citizens to have tens of sophisticated guns.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by kponkedenge(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
mutor72:
we need this in Nigeria

Our population will reduce by over 100 million in a year.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Rexymania(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians too... Especially Biafrans
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by blingxx(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Awon werey pple they have started with their gun law again undecided I pity Nigerians in the u.s Sha
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Megabig: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
I got me a gun last three weeks, the country is moving mad, even at Walmart, I saw this man with his wife and new born child, he was openly carrying a shortgun and walking through the aisle, that’s when I said I’m done. The first time I saw a gun with an ordinary citizen was on New Jersey subway, we was exiting and it fell and then she picked it and walked out..

6 Likes

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by BouquiLake: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na fastest and best now

gambojimeta:
Okay.

In the US supreme Court, there are currently 6 republican judges and 3 Democrat judges. The judgement is not surprising at all. The Republicans judges did what their Republican base wants.

The killing continues.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Pastorsmile: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
There is something really unique about this country called America!
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ovie8200: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ultimas:
I hope this is not an invitation to anarchy.

Which invitation to anarchy.....Americans have been carrying it anywhere they go for hundred of years so this law was supposed to support it. Nigeria needs this law more than any other country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by bluefilm: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Another nice one again coming from the US Supreme Court.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Johel(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yeah.... Strap up every citizen, but do something about the psychos among them.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by blingxx(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
JAGS001:
Same thing should be implemented in Nigeria me that i like gun but cant carry it because of law in Nigeria lol just kidding, omo vaulese go plenty for our own kantry if implemented sha lol

Nigerian will abuse and misuse it .. ordinary Lagos conductor fit shot you because of change .. just think about it , too many pple dey vex this country

4 Likes

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by porka: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is the right thing to do.
If they ever give up their guns for any reasons, they will be defenseless like Nigerians are currently are.
Large countries can never be totally police by the law enforcement.

Citizens need firearms to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by tweakdude1: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
mutor72:
we need this in Nigeria

God forbid
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by cenaman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by porka: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
blingxx:

Nigerian will abuse and misuse it .. ordinary Lagos conductor fit shot you because of change .. just think about it , too many pple dey vex this country

This is a simplistic way of thinking.
He will have his own gun and you would have yours.
He would think twice before he shoots.
And others with gun will be around too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) / Malawi Cabinet Members ‘roll Out’ Ads To Thank The President Over $88m IMF Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.