Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court (24454 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by seunny4lif(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Americans are mentally retarded. And it is crazy and getting worse each day. Philly even has a city for drugs tourism where people come all over the world to do drugs.
Yes I know about the Chicago and Florida wahala but Philly have a place like that too.
I think the only place that is good is Indianapolis

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Drenimarcus(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

Yes I know about the Chicago and Florida wahala but Philly have a place like that too.
I think the only place that is good is Indianapolis

My brother, almost all the big cities in the US have drugs problem and nothing is being done about it. Indy is good, lots of Nigerians. Midwest is generally a good region to live and less drama.

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by seunny4lif(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

My brother, almost all the big cities in the US have drugs problem and nothing is being done about it. Indy is good, lots of Nigerians. Midwest is generally a good region to live and less drama.
USA weapons manufacturing companies loved it like that.
An average person in USA have more military weapons that a Nigeria military man

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by swissgoldenpro2: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Una wahala don too much
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Drenimarcus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

NRA must chop, MIC must chop. US population is 330 Million. Multiply that by 4, that is the total population of guns in the US.

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Edyice: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Move killings for us citizens

Before December 2022 like four or five mass killings will happen
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by seunny4lif(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

NRA must chop, MIC must chop. US population is 330 Million. Multiply that by 4, that is the total population of guns in the US.
That’s reason, I always laugh with their yeye statistics about the safest countries to live and USA always number 2 or 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Drenimarcus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Edyice:
Move killings for us citizens

Before December 2022 like four or five mass killings will happen

Lmao. Mass shootings happen every damned day here. You only hear the high profile ones. Check it out here. https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Drenimarcus(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

That’s reason, I always laugh with their yeye statistics about the safest countries to live and USA always number 2 or 1 grin

Safe ko Safu ni grin. There was still mass shooting in NY on Monday but the media hid it. Na here i deh track mass shootings. https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by seunny4lif(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Safe ko Safu ni grin. There was still mass shooting in NY on Monday but the media hid it. Na here i deh track mass shootings. https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
UK own na knives attacks every time yet no BBC for it as it does fit the British government
France own too na crazy guns fighting between French Chechens and Arabs.
It’s always bloody and yet no news on it too

1 Like

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ufotunang: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
That is why there is mass shooting almost everyday in USA... nawaoooo
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ufotunang: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
That is why an 18 year old buy can go into a shop and buy gun and use it unnecessarily to kill people... What a country
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ufotunang: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
USA citizens buying gun in a shop as if they are buying bread in a shop or market... nawaoooo
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by ufotunang: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Devil using the NRA, Republicans and some Americans. to enact this gun laws in the Constitution Inorder for citizens to have the right to acquire gund for people to be indirectly killed
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by DCatt: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
It doesn't matter the number of democrats sponsored mass shootings, the 2nd amendment is the law of the land.

Guns were banned from NRA because there was an information that there was going to be a staged shoot out by the democrats at the event. A select few with conceal carry had guns and there were security officers that were armed to the teeth there too. There were still about 100 guns there.

Yes we want schools to have guns because the criminals don't go to places like that.
gambojimeta:
Okay.

In the US supreme Court, there are currently 6 republican judges and 3 Democrat judges. The judgement is not surprising at all. The Republicans judges did what their Republican base wants.

The killing continues.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by newdawn2017(f): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imka:
The Gun itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

God bless the United States of America. God bless good men all over the world.

Cursed be buhari and all enemies of the good people from Nigeria
God bless mother RUSSIA
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Matrixlord2021: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
We should ask ourselves who created the GUN in the first place.which country manufactured the first gun.
Can something used to steal,kill and destroy protect others without killing?

Meanwhile help a brother in need.infact he is in debt that needs to be cleared totalling 80k .he has cleared like 30 remains fifty.

If you are willing and can help here is the account details without any strings attached and God would bless u.
Access bank
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by Olastep1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
I agree. Same should apply to Nigerians
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by kingcolearchive: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Make money everyday

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by FarmTech(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:
And it's this constitutional right that will be the death of America.

The school in Uvalde where 19 people were killed by a gun man will be demolished cause the residents can't stomach having kids go back there.
Restricting guns will not stop bad people from doing bad things with guns. It will only stop good people from having access to guns. Do you think that these Fulani attacks would have been this bad if owning rifles is legal in nigeria? We need this Kind of law in naija.
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by TMwise1942: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Labaiqa:
God bless America

We are one of the best vendor so far and we offer good rate and we accept physical transaction but it depend on what you are bring,we don't delay payment

Skrill funds rate 535/$

zelle funds rate 480

cashapp funds rate 480/$

Applepay funds Rate 430/$

greendot funds rate 400/$

venmo funds Rate 365/$

chime funds Rate 410/$

Available aza for pick up India Aza , Mexico Aza , U.k Aza , United State Aza and we accept cash mailing

Bitcoin rate 585/$

Ethereum , Ltc and others

Itunes gift Card rate 375/$

Amazon gift card 420/$

Steam wallet Gift card rate 410/$

Google play gift card rate 400/$

Amex Gift card rate 430/$

Visa Gift card rate 410/$

One vanilla gift card rate 440/$

Razergold gift card rate 480/$

Apple Gift card rate 430/$

Sephora gift card rate 440/$

Offgamer gift card rate 450/$

Other funds and Gift cards can come in

WhatsApp +234 90 74718 3 70
I been think say na gun you won advertise. ..!! Sigh �
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by bukatyne(f): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Princewill1:
Why I don't like commenting on US gun ownership is that I really believe that every given people or society reserve the right to live in whichever way they chooses to live.

That's why i fancy China's foreign policy of non-interference on domestic issues of countries.

I don't care if every American adult and children owns an assault rifle, if women can't drive in Saudi Arabia or if it is the lady that pays marriage dowry in India.

So far as that's how the majority chooses to live their lives there I'm good with it.

Hmmmmmm

You are on to something.

I think it would be hypocritical to wail about US problems right now when we have not solved the recent lynchings and Owo massacre.

Gbo wa ma wa alright las las.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by bukatyne(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

cheesy
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2022
If only you guys knew how many robbers and home attackers kill Americans and how law enforcement who are out of order kill American citizens out of unknown or escalated issues , many at times armed citizens rescue cops from criminals ,life and death situations
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Imagine Make Russia try invade U.S.A
Where everybody get gun.

Russia go colloect Wotoporiously
thisbis a personality with a bright head talking , now this is a fact
Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Romanoff:
And it's this constitutional right that will be the death of America.

The school in Uvalde where 19 people were killed by a gun man will be demolished cause the residents can't stomach having kids go back there.
be careful how you see the facts here is a Story, this barber was about closing up shop for the day meaning his hard earned days pay was a wrap and these two robbers stopped in to rob him and his customers , they got shot by the barber , an armed American citizen

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2022
This armed American truck driver saved the life of a cop who was about to be executed in broad day light by an armed attacker , he shot the attacker before he could kill the cop

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2022
This armed citizen, intervened in a car jack and fired on the attacker and saved the owners life who was on the bonnet of the car struggling for his life , the attacker was arrested and the car retrieved

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2022
These armed bandits attacked a group of delivery guys at gun point but the property owner showed them a copy of the second amendment, a 9mm and fired fiercely repeatedly

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by godofuck231: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2022
This old grand mama armed with a Wesson shot the sh*t out of an armed masked man who broke into her house , these stories are untold just the fancy ones that tells the negative side

Re: Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court by helicoptarr: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2022
ednut1:
grin just imagine anyone invades this country omo. Civilians are armed o

That's actually the idea!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) / Malawi Cabinet Members ‘roll Out’ Ads To Thank The President Over $88m IMF Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.