Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

PVC Registration Deadline 30th June!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Registration Deadline 30th June!!! (367 Views)

'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC / Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PVC Registration Deadline 30th June!!! by updatechange(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
I think the INEC haven't done enough in the aspect of making the pvc very easy to register and collect so as to be able to vote come 2023.

In 2011 when I registered my first pvc, it was by the roadside and I have multiple options of where I wish to register not now that it's designated to mainly LGAs and INEC offices which are not much in the states...

Everywhere you'll see NIN registration center but won't find one Voter registration center.
This I think is a serious issue that poses threat to the right of our civic responsibility to be able to register and obtain our pvc so as to participate in the coming elections. As it stands now majority of the people in the voting age haven't been registered yet, some are not even aware such is going on they only know there will be election in 2023 especially the new ones, while others needs to renewal or transfer of polling unit.

INEC might have no other option than to extend the registration, and create more awareness to enable people to go and register easily even if it's online.

Re: PVC Registration Deadline 30th June!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022:we're Deeply Involved In Adeleke Campaigns- Dotun Babayemi / Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. / 2023: Osinbajo Rejects NNPP's Offer For Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.