Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

To All Nigerian Students Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Nigerian Students Abroad (362 Views)

Nigerian Students Abroad Groan Over Naira Free Fall / The Woes Of Nigerian Scholarship Students Abroad / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nigerian Students Abroad by Mystic216: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please how did you start the process? How you got to know about the school you are going to and how you applied for it and all of that.
Information for my friend.
Thanks
Re: To All Nigerian Students Abroad by golor(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Please how did you start the process? How you got to know about the school you are going to and how you applied for it and all of that.
Information for my friend.
Thanks

DM me
Re: To All Nigerian Students Abroad by Mystic216: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
golor:

DM me
Please let it be here
Thanks

1 Like

Re: To All Nigerian Students Abroad by Snitch24(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Plus say everything here I want to know too

2 Likes

Re: To All Nigerian Students Abroad by Waterlilly: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Snitch24:
Plus say everything here I want to know too
seconded
Re: To All Nigerian Students Abroad by golor(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mystic216:

Please let it be here
Thanks

Young man I don't HV strength to type.. you can't pay me and I equally don't need your money .I am in the process of leaving for canada.but suit yourself with Google and person that HV strength to type here ..I no get that strength..even if I HV to tell you anything it either voice call or voice note .I no get a single strength to type ..the process is a beat lengthy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Research Grant Proposal / Can Someone Help Solve This? / Sit, Dialogue With ASUU To End Strike – Peter Obi Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.