Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" (21657 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Chinenye Ezewuzie Biograpgy : Early Life , Networth And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty then plead that she could be allowed walk free from prison in less than three years. 21yr Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, was caught with £1.5 million worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1th 2016 and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra state , chief Peter Obi who threatened her and her family. Now , young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu , have decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father , mr Okelue Ezewuzie owe chief Peter Obi . Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and chief Peter Obi are native of Agulu in Anaocha local Government Area , Anambra state.

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn't pursue the case on his own because of lack of income. Her father approached the former governor of Anambra state , mr Peter Obi for help which he admitted but on the ground that mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and mazi Okelue accepted.

Peter Obi threw his weight behind mazi Okelue and secured his land for him . After a period of 8 months, mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise little patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him , yet keep demanding for the balance from poor mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family have pleaded countless times with chief Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail, she added that it was during one of their family visit to chief Peter obi's to beg that the former governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance, she said that her family didn't object and she traveled to Abuja for the job.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for chief Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall , meanwhile Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by chief Peter Obi to satisfy his unsatisfiable sexual urge. As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death . She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy. Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial. The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang. I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to look.

It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allow to be walking freely on the street. They don’t believe that I was forced and they seem to think it’s my job to find the evidence – but it’s very hard to do that from behind bars. I plead with the Nigerian Government to investigate chief Peter Obi and bring him to book - Chinenyenwa added.

Culled from the Sun Newspapers.

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Abdul05: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wa oh.. obi 's type again ... grin

these same people are prone to crime. grin

Maybe .. ;

Crime has been the food with which they were nurtured even from their mothers' wombs.... grin

325 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where are those IPOB social media bandits? Come and see your messiah grin

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by AntonVince: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin
The enemies of Nigeria can go exhume Pablo Escobar's body and have him indict Obi...still won't change nothing.
Peter Korede Nakowa Obi is a moving train.

Obedient Nigerians are far too determined for these shenanigans.

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sound so unreal.. undecided
Is this some sort of false accusation or some kinda way to tarnish his image?

Well this is some d**mb reportage..no credible link..no source..no details..no pictures..just some random nonsense..and you expect sane persons to believe this..

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by derecho(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kikikiki... Dem just wan smear Peteru

Na every bad thing wey Tinubu do dem wan hang for Peter Obi neck.

Won't be surprised if tomorrow they say Peter Obi is from iragbiji

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians have moved beyond these childish post and threads created to try to say something negative about Peter Obi on Nairaland. Nigerians have vetted him long time ago and found out he is the best among the presidential candidates we have for 2023. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote Peter Obi to help rescue the country from the evil misrule of APC govt in the last 7 years. All these Tinubu and Seun boys recruited last week to be posting rubbish on nairaland wont change the mind of majority of Nigerians to vote Obi as president in 2023. This suffering orchestrated by APC govt in the country must end, The youth and most Nigerian Households are so very determined this time around. So gerrra out of here with your stuupid post

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by epondudu: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am not an Obituarist. But the is just a scripts from Nollywood. They don't need to go this path just to tarnish this man's image.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by virginprincess(f): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
For those frustrated wretched IPOB social media bandits that your 10MB free glo data has finished, let me help your miserable lives. See the screenshot below

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by WatchYourSix: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku have realized the the Obidient train will need more than votes to stop it...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by doggedfighter(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cheap amateurish lies !

Both Her and her handlers need improvement in their lying skills.

This right here's a poorly concocted nonsense.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Crixxx: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
These tinubu urchins are so useless and desperate. You see them peddling fake stories and lies but when the energy is reciprocated they begin to accuse their fathers.

Since they desperately can't find any thing on him, frustration is now leading them to fetch post they made years ago with the fb accounts when their bigotry was still young. grin

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by omokab: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
they are doing research work on twiter .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by limeta(f): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chicago pee daddy high on drugs trying to paint white black

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Afamsi: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi given Tinubu and Atiku sleepless nights. We remain OBIdient

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sound so unreal.. undecided
Is this some sort of false accusation or some kinda way to tarnish his image?

Well this is some d**mb reportage..no link..no source..no details..no pictures..just some random nonsense..and you expect sane persons to believe this..
But you can see the FB link there, the author, and from an igbo group. I guess that's why you hypocritical lots are yet to call it Ewedu Amala express media or Fulani gworo chewing headslammers. No true igbo blood is supporting that Pandora thief Obi undecided

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by zionmde: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Don't go and look for how to find a job, keep creating monikers to constitute a nuisance. How many monikers did you create today?
Keep fooling yourself
U guys were the ones that said Obi is inconsequential u guys are still the ones creating threads everywhere crying upandan
U have left atiku the so called opponent of ur senile agbado and cassava general

35 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by bastardmod: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin

cheesy wink cheesy

Useless poorly written, idiotic script from the den of iragbiji cocaine addicts.

You must collect wortowortor 2023

Awon bastardsssss

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
What is this, baseless

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by LeoDeKing: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Subsea:
Nigerians have moved beyond these childish post and threads created to try to say something negative about Peter Obi on Nairaland. Nigerians have vetted him long time ago and found out he is the best among the presidential candidates we have for 2023. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote Peter Obi to help rescue the country from the evil misrule of APC govt in the last 7 years. All these Tinubu and Seun boys recruited last week to be posting rubbish on nairaland wont change the mind of majority of Nigerians to vote Obi as president in 2023. This suffering orchestrated by APC govt in the country must end, The youth and most Nigerian Households are so very determined this time around. So gerrra out of here with your stuupid post
Prove the op wrong or stfu.

Tagging seun because of his civilty so he comes to your rescue is a pipe dream.

296 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
I call BS

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
But you can see the FB link there, the author, and from an igbo group. I guess that's why you hypocritical lots are yet to call it Ewedu Amala express media or Fulani gworo chewing headslammers. No true igbo blood is supporting that Pandora thief Obi undecided
Anyone can make up some random nonsense..

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Crixxx: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Nawo o.. obi 's type again

these people are prone to crime... grin

Maybe .. grin

Crime has been the food with which they were nurtured even from their mothers' wombs....

Crime is the only thing your ancestors left behind for your people.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Tinubu and Atiku have realized the the Obidient train will need more than votes to stop it...
It was a post since 2016, wake up! undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
OP, stop all this rubbish and go get your PVC to rescue Nigeria from the hands of the evil people you plundered her into.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by LeoDeKing: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
zionmde:

Don't go and look for how to find a job, keep creating monikers to constitute a nuisance. How many monikers did you create today?
Keep fooling yourself
U guys were the ones that said Obi is inconsequential u guys are still the ones creating threads everywhere crying upandan
U have left atiku the so called opponent of ur senile agbado and cassava general
Prove him wrong or stfu.

Pandora hoebi can only president of biafuro, not my beloved country that once upon a time was "a zoo".

294 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Peacecore: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anyway I thank social media should be sensored of fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Legendforte: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fabricated. Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by WatchYourSix: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
It was a post since 2016, wake up! undecided

It doesnt matter the year...someone went to dig it up to pull down peter obi....if its not pdp its Apc..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Crixxx: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
For those frustrated wretched IPOB social media bandits that your 10MB free glo data has finished, let me help your miserable lives. See the screenshot below

I hope when same concocted story is done for you guys, you won't come and wail as usual or lay accusing fingers.

Una moto for that camp go be "If you can't find anything on him, make fake stories against him.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Jking20(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
When a man is up and about to make a point in life, that's where attacks from even the time he asked for condom from a fellow will be reviewed ahhh!

Nigeria politics and allegations na 5&6

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.