Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? (484 Views)

Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories / Man Shows iPhone Users How To Convert To iPhone 11 Without Spending Much / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? by ICTNEWS: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
During the days of Tecno p3 android phones and when HTC was the brand of choice, I used a New-Age Powerbank that served me for more than 3 years before I gave it to my cousin.

How long has your New-age Powerbank served you and why would you recommend it to anyone else?
For me: This brand is true to their word, when they tell you it's durable, indeed it is durable - It doesn't only deliver on its promises, but the build is also quite ruggged that you trust it to last you for years.

What about you?

1 Like

Re: New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? by lollipophouse9: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Are you looking for grants for your small business? $1million grants is now available for businesses all over the world. This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31g-of9djs
Re: New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? by Brushstrokes20: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Awesome brand! I've been using mine for close to 5 years and no faults cool

1 Like

Re: New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You? by odinson1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
I've been using mine for more than 6 years now and counting. Though it has gotten weaker over the years but it still got my back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Suggest A Good Phone. Budget Is 100k / Screenshot And Win Promo From 3chub / Powerbank Charger: Help Me Chose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.