Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style (26050 Views)

Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Chekwube1989(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish .
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by KayDEAN(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Watch my storytime animated series on YouTube. Don't forget to subscribe if you like it
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6WUC1ffI3Q-1jI6rGNHN29xQWfajqyTE
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by ikotunblog: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Burgerlomo: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by symbianDON(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Beautiful!!!
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
To prey on the people.
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Quiny32323: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
These people no get culture b4 the invasion of the jihadists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Franking: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Meanwhile Okene is almost like Auchi.
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by naija4life247: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Quiny32323:
These people no get culture b4 the invasion of the jihadists?

They are useless slaves. That's why Fulanis are killing them like local chickens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
CallYeNot:
Congratulations to you!

One of the few tribes that stopped the Fulani invasions.

God bless Kogi.

I see how they stopped the 'Fulani invasion' by the attires and rites that are clearly Fulani acculturation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by naija4life247: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
ikotunblog:
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story

I didn't skip the name. Come and finish the story. Did the Russian scientist discover that Buhari has no brain?
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2022
e no fit relevant for irrelevant pple like U
pretydiva:
How's this news relevant? Mcteww
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by swissgoldenpro2: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Very beautiful
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Rexymania(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
What significant impart has this guy made to Nigeria?
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2022
see this mumu
Antoeni:
Wicked Ebira People,
Igala is Better

1 Like

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by coolzeal(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Great display of culture and traditions but I want to see the real and authentic culture of the Ebiras and not this foreign culture imported from the Hausa/Fulani. Abi Ebira no get culture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Awoleesu:

I see how they stopped the 'Fulani invasion' by the attires and rites that are clearly Fulani acculturation...

Rest and read history.

1 Like

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by zelnababa(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Wicked Ebira People,
Igala is Better
mumu
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Kiddwaya
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Jsucre(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.....Ebira girls sabi fine sha!!!
yes o, but no nyash
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Komu1048(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Glitz And Glamour As Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style

It was a carnival of sort as the newly coronated Ohi of Okene, His Royal Highness Alhaji Isah Mamman Okatahi at the weekend played host to friends, associates and well-wishers to his grand reception.

The grand reception in honour of the revered traditional ruler which took place at Okene local government stadium along Okene-Auchi Road Kogi State witnessed high profile individuals from within and outside the country.

Guests were treated to rich cultural display of the people of Okene as they fed their eyes with cultural dances and displays.

Recall that the governor had recently approved the creation of the stool of Ohi of Okene as a separate office from the former Ohi of Okengwe/Okene.

Alhaji Okatahi was earlier in the year inaugurated as a graded first class traditional ruler.

His children consist of successful politicians, civil servants, entrepreneurs, international cyber auditor, seasoned broadcaster and celebrity makeup artist @sabjoz

One of his daughters, Princess Atika Mamman Ajana @princess_atika_mamman is a renowned public speaker, an internationally recognized MC and who recently was a co-anchor at APC special convention in Abuja.

She is also Special assistant to FCT Minister of State, Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu.

The Royal Father's installation has been greeted with lots of felicitations from notable individuals across the country.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/06/glitz-and-glamour-as-ohi-of-okene-hrh.html?m=1

Egbira girls d delight of my preeq. Dem sabi Fvk no be some, Abuja polithiefians is a testimony to dis
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Truthfulguy10: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by turkeyman: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
It shocks me how alot of ethnic groups in Nigeria lost their cultural identity to this Fulani bullshits, no single representation of the ebira culture ,not even in color or attire and what shocks me the most is that this a coronation ceremony of their highest authority.
Where I bello

2 Likes

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by davicto: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
pretydiva:
Are you a bastard..that's my culture you ridiculously damaging...You better learn to respect people...

Sai Peter Obi..every Ebira man.is voting Peter Obi.
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Lovelife433(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish of d highest order.
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by OVB123: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Wicked Ebira People, Igala is Better
So you know that one abi? those people are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by babasolution: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't why this ebira people now adopt Fulani acculturation, it wasn't like this before

2 Likes

Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by Gbagura: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2022
pretydiva:
But if the news is about one igwe for east, you go dey happy abi?
Re: Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style by babasolution: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
The ebiras have been fulanised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Queens / Who Are The Smartest Tribes In Nigeria? / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.