Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? (731 Views)

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by dignity33: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
What is happening in Nigeria surprised me, Since ongoing PVC registration across the country, I never see any video coming out from the core North where people queue to register for PVC. I want to asked, is Northerner no longer registering for PVC anymore or they have all been registered. Then why the numbers of registered people growing tremendously in the North but in the South the numbers are not noticeable. Is there no longer journalists in this country to investigate what is going on up there or have their finaly cutoff from Nigeria.
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by PresidObi: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fatigue

Lots of guys over there knows it's time for the south so a lot are sitting it out.

3 Likes

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by infini771: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dey there. Them don leave you behind. I mean they have left you behind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by pacesetting: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Registration centers are available ward by ward, just like the way it was done in 2015.
Them no dey struggle too much there.

Moreover, many of them have PVCs already. Remember they voted massively last time
PresidObi:
Fatigue

Lots of guys over there knows it's time for the south so a lot are sitting it out.

1 Like

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by kponkedenge(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
There is no evidence of them registering. INEC is just rolling out miracle figures.
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Dreal1247: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
The north especially the youths don't understand what the elites are using them for. The elites use religion and politics ethnicity to rope the common man. While they rape the country dry. The minister of state for education has 100 million Naira for expression of interest form but, the minister of finance embezzled 80 billion Naira. Yet, the university lecturers are still on strike. How many of their children are in Nigerian universities. I want to know if there is any tribe or religion who is receiving any special treatment or being exempted from the effects. I want to know if the inflation is not felt more by the people. The major Political parties had to pay their delegates on dollars to buy over our collective interests. Without sentiment, Obi Peter is the only candidate that can bring Nigeria out of the present predicament.
The only former Governor who does not receive pension from the state and instead after leaving the office, he has been going about secretly embarking on phyla tropic works without any publicity. I just observed that the man sincerely doesn't want to induce anyone with gifts. His language is 'Go and verify '
THE YOUTHS AND EVERYBODY, THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT. WE CANNOT SURVIVE ANOTHER 8 YEAR'S OF THE MONEYBAG POLITICIANS.
ON OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND.

1 Like

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by VoteTinubu2023: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
They are smarter. They have registered more than a year ago and still registering when backward and dull people like you were procrastinating.

Also, you don't expect them to be recording videos of themselves registering like you all are doing down South to prove a non-existent point shouting "APC and PDP will be buried" "APC and PDP is dead" when thousands of politicians contesting on these APC and PDP platforms have also energised their base for PVC registration.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Factcheck0001: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
dignity33:
What is happening in Nigeria surprised me, Since ongoing PVC registration across the country, I never see any video coming out from the core North where people queue to register for PVC. I want to asked, is Northerner no longer registering for PVC anymore or they have all been registered. Then why the numbers of registered people growing tremendously in the North but in the South the numbers are not noticeable. Is there no longer journalists in this country to investigate what is going on up there or have their finaly cutoff from Nigeria.
north don’t make noise

Observe very well n u will realize only one region keeps disturbing everyone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Durabest: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
No reasonable person will vote lgbo man for President.Say to to Peter Obi that has the intention to declare biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Emperormartin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
They’re registering under aged voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by dignity33: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
north don’t make noise

how do you know , do you have any evidence to prove your point.?

1 Like

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by majole: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
dignity33:

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN NOISE MAKING. THEY VOTE. NO GRA_GRA. WITH ALL THE NOISE IN THE SOUTH APART FROM RIGGING THEIR TURNOUT IS NEVER UP TO 40%. IN THE NORTH THE LEAST TURNOUT IS 50%. NO NOISE BUT ACTION

2 Likes

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by dignity33: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Durabest:
No reasonable person will vote lgbo man for President.Say to to Peter Obi that has the intention to declare biafra.
And you is that reasonable person?

3 Likes

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by dignity33: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
majole:

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN NOISE MAKING. THEY VOTE. NO GRA_GRA. WITH ALL THE NOISE IN THE SOUTH APART FROM RIGGING THEIR TURNOUT IS NEVER UP TO 40%. IN THE NORTH THE LEAST TURNOUT IS 50%. NO NOISE BUT ACTION
Do you have evidence or hear say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by dignity33: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
north don’t make noise

Are you in pain they are registering while others are adding up figures with no proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by ItsTutsi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
But according to this image, southerners are registering more undecided
infini771:
Dey there. Them don leave you behind. I mean they have left you behind
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by ItsTutsi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol while u guys are perfecting ur ballot snatching and stuffing techniques
Emperormartin:
They’re registering under aged voters
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Durabest: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
dignity33:
And you is that reasonable person?
you are wasting your time on the imposible.You shall remember this words after 2023 Election then you know what i was telling you.
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
In the North registration is done ward by ward...
In the south it's done Local government by local government. God pass INEC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Nakedtruths: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Durabest:
Nitwit
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by KUNZEH(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
North don't make noise with PVC registration

2 Likes

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by richie240: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
north don’t make noise

...and since they/their candidate left PDP, u must have noticed that PDP fan base has been less toxic. That means the problem of this heated polity is not really PDP nor APC-induced but rather d intolerance and lunacy of just one single region.

When you hear: "Togo attack Nigerian traders", " S/A attack Nigerian traders ", Ghana attack Nigerian traders", juss know say na dem!

They wear their toxity like a medal!
Pheww....
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by richie240: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Durabest:
We complain of buhari's government but that will be a small fry if a fellow backed by insane supporters mount d podium....

Gej govt a case study.
Na so dem use their toxic 'support' castrate Jonathan administration!
God forbid bad thing!
cool

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
They are doing it but nobody is disturbing them the way they are doing to southern youths that want to collect PVC.
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Tingotoe: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
The north especially the youths don't understand what the elites are using them for. The elites use religion and politics ethnicity to rope the common man. While they rape the country dry. The minister of state for education has 100 million Naira for expression of interest form but, the minister of finance embezzled 80 billion Naira. Yet, the university lecturers are still on strike. How many of their children are in Nigerian universities. I want to know if there is any tribe or religion who is receiving any special treatment or being exempted from the effects. I want to know if the inflation is not felt more by the people. The major Political parties had to pay their delegates on dollars to buy over our collective interests. Without sentiment, Obi Peter is the only candidate that can bring Nigeria out of the present predicament.
The only former Governor who does not receive pension from the state and instead after leaving the office, he has been going about secretly embarking on phyla tropic works without any publicity. I just observed that the man sincerely doesn't want to induce anyone with gifts. His language is 'Go and verify '
THE YOUTHS AND EVERYBODY, THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT. WE CANNOT SURVIVE ANOTHER 8 YEAR'S OF THE MONEYBAG POLITICIANS.
ON OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND.
The minister of state for education is from Abia state and he has N100 miliion for presidential form
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dey there
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by SmartPolician: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
kponkedenge:
There is no evidence of them registering. INEC is just rolling out miracle figures.

Keep deceiving yourself. In 2019, people came out at 5am to start voting in Kano.

In the South, people don't care about elections. People are practically begged to get their PVCs. When the figures from the north surface during elections, they start wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Phiniter(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
explore
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Factcheck0001: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:

...and since they/their candidate left PDP, u must have noticed that PDP fan base has been less toxic. That means the problem of this heated polity is not really PDP nor APC-induced but rather d intolerance and lunacy of just one single region.

When you hear: "Togo attack Nigerian traders", " S/A attack Nigerian traders ", Ghana attack Nigerian traders", juss know say na dem!

They wear their toxity like a medal!
Pheww....
cool
just imagine if okupe their vp can tell them to calm down then imagine what he have seen with them?
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by Oshodipikin: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Is North Not Registering For PVC, Never See Any Video Coming From North? by richie240: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
just imagine if okupe their vp can tell them to calm down then imagine what he have seen with them?
It was during gej's regime I started noticing them.
Their toxic support affected his regime and made him lose a sizeable goodwill he had amongst other regions in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Voice Of America Subtly Confirm Buhari Is Cloned ? / A Catholic Priest Abducted Killed And Burnt In Southern Kaduna / Dubious Characters Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu Will Reward If He Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.