Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally (90929 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Hairyrapunzel:
What if the boy told them he was 21years and got to the UK and told Authorities he was 15 years?
. Few will think of the box. What a dumb society.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by slimfit1(m): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

If Baba Buhari dare try to get him off the hook then He must be impeached

Poor homeless Children have rights too

The queen can't buhari don't have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by plaindealer: 3:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Hairyrapunzel:
What if the boy told them he was 21years and got to the UK and told Authorities he was 15 years?

This is not a case of what of this and that, they've obviously investigated and gathered their facts including the victim's real age before arrest and filing charges.

The burden was on the Senator to verify age and do things legally, not on the UK Police.

As far as the UK police are concerned, the Senator broke the law.

This is not our Ojuelegba police force.

sirjamesjnr:
. Few will think of the box. What a dumb society.

What box is there to think out of?

Did the Senator break the law or not?

Have you done your own investigation with your out-of-box thinking or do you have more and better facts the UK police?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 4:43am On Jun 24, 2022
IT WAS NOT AN ILLEGAL DEALINGS. THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS DOCUMENTED IN A LETTER HE SENT TO THE UK EMBASSY FOR THE BOY.

He stated in the letter that the boy was going to the UK as a DONOR in a heart transplant for his beleagued daughter. And, not any kind of organ HARVESTING either.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation

I HAD EARLIER SUSPECTED THAT THE PERCEIVED "INNOCENT" BOY WAS PART OF A LARGER RING OF CONSPIRACY WITH AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE UNKNOWN TO THE Ekweremadus.

The conspiratorial nefarious group with the culpable boy must be investigated and with his co conspirators should be made to face the law.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Sadly, he is high up there and it will be an Ibori case. Nigeria will ask for extradition of their citizen if he is arrested, in a few months they will grant him pardon.

That won’t be happening.
He’s already in jail and will be tried in the UK. If convicted, he’ll serve his sentence in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by dettolgel: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Igbo people have tarnished the country's name everywhere in the world..
Europe, America, Asia, Uk
What a curse tribe!!!

Because "Igbo" have been running Nigeria since 1999 and threw it into one of the worse poverty capital in the world not only that made it one of the most corrupt countries in the world. They have also successfully turned it into one of the country with a large army of yahoo yahoo boys and urgent 2k girls. grin
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Realhommie(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2022
9gerian:
Ah- this exposure can have very dire consequences for evil people who chase money at all costs. It requires very serious attention that spans various criminal gangs.

Nigeria needs to urgently declare a state of emergency against human trafficking, kidnapping and ritual killings etc because this looks like a very dark business that must be nipped in the bud quickly.

There have been allegations that some countries are more affected in organ harvesting than others as innocent travelers or asylum seekers have their organs harvested by local criminal gangs.

Very scary development indeed!

What you're thinking is not what he's been held for...
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Ixodes(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Yiu still don't get my point, do you ........

I can agree to donate my kidney to a friend, but really he paid me a fee .......

The payment, is strictly between myself and my friend........

You don't speak with all your mouth.........

watchyoursix learnt that?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by WatchYourSix: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Ixodes:

watchyoursix learnt that?

Who is this one??
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
The law is an a**. With a good lawyer, the Senator has a good case. His passport says he is over 18. What we should be looking at, if it is legal to enter into agreement with third party for organ donor in the UK . I want to believe the family did their background checks. Let see as the event unfold.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Faithful007: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
TruthDefender:
Not quite true. It's not the job of the UK to determine the legality of another sovereign country's passport data. As long as Nigeria says the passport is genuine, then the data on the passport is valid.

Okay. I think there's more with the case though. Ekweremadu who is a prominent politician could not have gone through those processes as stated. He must have known better.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by MartinsD12(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Journalist, Oseni Rufai.

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1539999556448165888?s=20&t=GfYw_swNBnISWooWq6Xnng

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1540002958091472897?t=nmX3Nci5BDGMXKymjQyu4A&s=19
Yes that is exactly what happened, poverty is bad whatever you do on this life hustle hard make money make you no go fall for evil people hand because of money , I heard from the right source that the parents of the boy were very poor that they handed the boy over to ekweremadu promising them he is taking the boy abroad to better life , he settled the parents with small money , never told them he is going to use the boy to exchange kidney for his sick daughter, lied and Forged the boy's age 15 years meanwhile it's 20 years plus, very wicked man I never liked ekweremadu at all few days ago he was attacking Peter obi God done punish am , it's his daughter that deserves to live , wicked man and wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
After using her destiny, he wants to use another persons child's destiny too.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
festacman:
He should have negotiated with a proper 21 year old in the trenches to donate a kidney for a pathway to japa in addition to may be 25 million Naira, which is one weekend allowance as Nigerian senator. Many young people would have jumped on this offer. Forging international passport is criminal and it says a lot about the real intentions. It will be difficult for Ike Ekweremadu and wife to escape this completely even if the boy's parents signed any agreement.

Two things:
1. We Nigerians take a lot for granted and having money or connections doesn't help our tendency for impunity.
2. This case says a lot about how politicians would sacrifice lives without batting eyelids for self-preservation.
The guy fvvkup sha, when willing guys full for trenches
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That won’t be happening.
He’s already in jail and will be tried in the UK. If convicted, he’ll serve his sentence in the UK.
So there's a high possibility that he may eventually end up in prison

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Kaiair:

HE IS NOT IN JAIL, REMANDED UNTIL HEARING ON 07/07/2022.

Get the difference, my friend.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Kaiair:

Definitely. He and his wife are in jail. Being denied bail is a dead giveaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

HE IS NOT IN JAIL, REMANDED UNTIL HEARING ON 07/07/2022.

Get the difference, my friend.

Do you know what the word REMANDED means in criminal matters? It’s obvious that you don’t, sir.
He and his wife were sent back to jail after appearing in court. They’ll remain in jail until at least July 7.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Mickykarim:
IT WAS NOT AN ILLEGAL DEALINGS. THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS DOCUMENTED IN A LETTER HE SENT TO THE UK EMBASSY FOR THE BOY.

He stated in the letter that the boy was going to the UK as a DONOR in a heart transplant for his beleagued daughter. And, not any kind of organ HARVESTING either.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation

I HAD EARLIER SUSPECTED THAT THE PERCEIVED "INNOCENT" BOY WAS PART OF A LARGER RING OF CONSPIRACY WITH AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE UNKNOWN TO THE Ekweremadus.

The conspiratorial nefarious group with the culpable boy must be investigated and with his co conspirators should be made to face the law.

A heart transplant was never mentioned in any of the reports about their arrests. There’s no conspiracy and an investigation was done which resulted in the husband and wife being charged and arrested.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by PumpumPrince: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

He could've donated his own or his wife's own. Not a minor, haba!

how much?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 9gerian: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
I was referring to criminals who usually look for every means to make money.

Such a revealing news may inspire their dark minds towards that evil direction. That would compound the security problems that Nigeria is confronting.

Furthermore, I saw the update with the Ekweremadu case. His only challenge now is whether the boy is truly a minor or just one looking for asylum at all costs.

Realhommie:
What you're thinking is not what he's been held for...
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
9gerian:

Such a revealing news may inspire their dark minds towards that evil direction. That would compound the security problems that Nigeria is confronting.

Furthermore, I saw the update with the Ekweremadu case. His only challenge now is whether the boy is truly a minor or just one looking for asylum at all costs.

Ike has many challenges, one being the fraudulent documents he submitted in order to get the boy a visa.

The boy doesn’t qualify for asylum.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by EasyQel: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
is there a better life without kidney as you promised?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Realhommie(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
9gerian:

Furthermore, I saw the update with the Ekweremadu case. His only challenge now is whether the boy is truly a minor or just one looking for asylum at all costs. We'll find out in due course..

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Hairyrapunzel: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

This is not a case of what of this and that, they've obviously investigated and gathered their facts including the victim's real age before arrest and filing charges.

The burden was on the Senator to verify age and do things legally, not on the UK Police.

As far as the UK police are concerned, the Senator broke the law.

This is not our Ojuelegba police force.

What box is there to think out of?

Did the Senator break the law or not?

Have you done your own investigation with your out-of-box thinking or do you have more and better facts the UK police?

Is it not UK they take footballers from Naija who falsify their ages? Anyhow sha the man would have done background check and done things legally
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Do you know what the word REMANDED means in criminal matters? It’s obvious that you don’t, sir.
He and his wife were sent back to jail after appearing in court. They’ll remain in jail until at least July 7.

What is a jail sir and what is to remand?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A heart transplant was never mentioned in any of the reports about their arrests. There’s no conspiracy and an investigation was done which resulted in the husband and wife being charged and arrested.

READ MY POST AGAIN AND WHAT WERE THEY CHARGE WITH?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sterope:
You can't sell organs. It cannot be done legally.

Your education and Intelligence Is Top Notch. I respect you. I Just reasoned about It too now. Officially the organ has to be DONATED freely by the Donor and there should be a sort of COMPENSATION for the Donor afterwards. But any Financial Settlement must be done Unofficially. That's the Norm. Selling Human Organ Is similar to Murder..
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

What is a jail sir and what is to remand?

You said they were freed from jail and I said that they’re still jailed/in police custody,
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 4:01am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You said they were freed from jail and I said that they’re still jailed/in police custody,

I never did. Maybe you should show me where I mentioned jail in my post except perhaps a response to somebody like you or simply mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

I never did. Maybe you should show me where I mentioned jail in my post except perhaps a response to somebody like you or simply mistaking me for someone else.

In the other thread, you replied to someone that they were not in jail. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally by Mickykarim: 4:06am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

In the other thread, you replied to someone that they were not in jail. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I just let you know that must have been a RESPONSE to the guy who wrote they were in jail, asserted they were not only remanded. Not my thing.

Certainly, know my idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominees And Their States Of Origin / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.