Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines (60286 Views)

Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki / Politicians Who Made Headlines In 2020 - The Nation / Uzodinma Once Accused Of Forgery & Infecting Godwin Ekenulo's Wife With AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Ade3131: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
cayorday89:
Commoners no too give us good rating and rep, even our leaders no dey try improve our chances of japaing by being of good behaviour outside the shores of this country. Now they will see Nigerians, both citizens and leaders as same of the same.

That have always been the case. Leaders don't fall from heaven. They're made from followers.

All the terrible governance and anti-people government policies you see are nothing but failed leadership....and the bucks doesn't stops there. Leaders are a true replica of the people they lead.

The land is blessed but the inhabitants? Same can not be said of them. That's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

The donor is a minor

Allegedly 15 years old

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
/
Only his children deserve the best treatment but not any of the millions of morons that keep voting him back into Senate. Greed is bad.

Let's assume the kidney didn't match as his defenders claim. Couldn't he in his magnanimity train the donor in UK for such a goodwill? The least he could do is offer him scholarship from his loot.
/

5 Likes

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Naajjii: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I don't like him but na kidney person been wan donate na. Is that illegal?
Why didn't he use his other children or his close relatives that share the same blood and gene with the sick person. Why going for innocent kid ? I heard the kid is homeless or something like that. Is that not wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
cayorday89:

That donation is probably a deceit, if not there won't have been such accusation, and the child could be less than the age of consent.
more news about the accusation will pop up.
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Naajjii:

We didn't he use his other children or his close relatives that share the same blood and gene with the sick person. Why going for innocent kid ? I heard the kid is homeless or something like that. Is that not wickedness.
Thats the world for u. Money rules & controls. Why will he use his other kids when there are many donors out there...Like now give me 100million let me sale my kidney for you

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by AminuRano87(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If you really Know IGBO people you ought to understand that Political elite are not really appreciated , unless you have exceptional values that will make majority of them have a rethink.

You can never hold IGBOs down for years on end with useless Propaganda and malicious actions against them. As for Ploticians like..

Uzodinma
Ekweremadu
Orji Kalu
Governors of Enugu/Abia/IMO/Ebonyi (THEY ARE ALL RETARDS)..with their useless SENATORS/HOUSE OF REPS etc..they are inconsequential.

IGBOs are republican in nature and will Never Bow to useless miscreant druggie vagabons like the vastard below , that is adored by sub-miscreants with the brains the size of a walnut...spits!!

PDP held them down in Abia state with no development projects and they can't change to another party.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by inspectorg(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Imagine the weak igbo elites people from other tribes call our leaders..

These are the 0.0001% igbo elites cum politicians nobody listens to..they cannot even stop sit at home. they are inconsequential down here

They are evil and greedy,they can never be our mouthpiece or leader..Never.

LOL grin grin grin grin...... The pix though.
u no well aswear!!!
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Lexkenny99(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
And the idiot is against THE OBIDIENT ONES, Thieves ! Na them them. God go judge all of una, una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by cayorday89(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ade3131:

That have always been the case. Leaders don't fall from heaven. They're made from followers.

All the terrible governance and anti-people government policies you see are nothing but failed leadership....and the bucks doesn't stops there. Leaders are a true replica of the people they lead.

The land is blessed but the inhabitants? Same can not be said of them. That's Nigeria.

Yeah, true words you have spoken, it's not getting better soon, those at the top want it all even if they can't consume it all, while those at the bottom are waiting in the wings to jump on the train to have thier share, while basic things that will make life and living very much easier and comfortable are neglected...

Imagine Nigeria with a world class hospital and other amenities, he will surely see a willing donor even if it is just for the sake of this our leader has done us well, his daughter deserves to be heathly and free from pain, the money will only be an added incentive.

2 Likes

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Khaysee: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is well
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by smile11s(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmekaBlue:

The letter circulating the social media has been disputed as fake. British High commission in Lagos already twittered that no such letter was submitted to them.

4 Likes

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Emyogalanya: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Yet. Despite all these allegations, he keeps getting re-elected since 2003 by his constituents. These same set of people will be quick to point fingers to other sections of the country calling them "poor" "impoverished" "vote sellers" "ignorants".

They are all over Twitter chest-beating ignorantly about how Ikweremadu is hated by the entire SE region. This same "hated" man was elected to Senate five good times. grin

I laugh and laugh. cheesy cheesy

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
Show us the clean politician you have been voting since 1999. Lets go and check his cupboard and see how many skeletons are inside
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by moneyissweet(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
No, he is as useless as "P"in psychology.

We don't want him,We dash you.

Cubalabloo:
Na dem Igbo's.
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by pharmagba: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If you really Know IGBO people you ought to understand that Political elite are not really appreciated , unless you have exceptional values that will make majority of them have a rethink.

You can never hold IGBOs down for years on end with useless Propaganda and malicious actions against them. As for Ploticians like..

Uzodinma
Ekweremadu
Orji Kalu
Governors of Enugu/Abia/IMO/Ebonyi (THEY ARE ALL RETARDS)..with their useless SENATORS/HOUSE OF REPS etc..they are inconsequential.

IGBOs are republican in nature and will Never Bow to useless miscreant druggie vagabons like the vastard below , that is adored by sub-miscreants with the brains the size of a walnut...spits!!

Sharrraaaaaaap!!!!

They didn't fall from the sky, they grew up among you, they are your people, you voted them.

Stop the bla bla bla
Condemn the action and stop there!
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
smile11s:

The letter circulating the social media has been disputed as fake. British High commission in Lagos already twittered that so such letter submitted to them.
really? Hmm
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by maimonides: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
ikotunblog:
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story�

grin
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by oglalasioux(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
You can't trust any future no matter how pleasant you have it today.

Emmanuel Bowier.
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Elidrisy20: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
You no want your daughter make she die, but you want poor man pikin make him die abi? London no be naija,wea you go do anyhow,there if you do anyhow you see anyhow,organ havester + skull Miner=ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Kenny9857(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Una no get shame ?
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by pinacole1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
smile11s:

The letter circulating the social media has been disputed as fake. British High commission in Lagos already twittered that so such letter submitted to them.

I was just thinking of this sat the letter may be fake a very close pal may have done this to divert peoples attention so sat we may begin to feel pity for him. I wonder if he actually have any child that was actually sick. Y was ekeweremadu and her wife where both involve at the same time, at least d woman would have be with the child dat was sick in the hospital. Infact considering who ekekwemadu is, he has the money and power to have made this all process more clear of their was no hidden agenda..
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by shortIGBOman: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
IGBO leaders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Transcriber: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
adecz:

grin grin The man too like kayan ciki ( liver, intestines, towel, shaki & kidney) pepper soup. ☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Bkchoixe: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
maleekberry:
Nah just God expose this man. So he didn't want his own daughter to die, but he want to harvest another soul to save his own daughter.

Nigerian politicians are evil. That was how one former senator from Anambra State was also alleged to have killed some children playing around his house and up till now nothing happened.
ubanese
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Onedance: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Yet. Despite all these allegations, he keeps getting re-elected since 2003 by his constituents. These same set of people will be quick to point fingers to other sections of the country calling them "poor" "impoverished" "vote sellers" "ignorants".

They are all over Twitter chest-beating ignorantly about how Ikweremadu is hated by the entire SE region. This same "hated" man was elected to Senate five good times. ;Di if you start giving me good reason to vote tinubu then I will concour

f you start giving me good reason to vote tinubu then I will concour
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by shortIGBOman: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
With all these, una still want make we vote IGBO man as President. That can never happen. Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Naajjii: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Thats the world for u. Money rules & controls. Why will he use his other kids when there are many donors out there...Like now give me 100million let me sale my kidney for you
Let him use his money and sort himself out.
Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Emilokoiyawon: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
eboe land is filled to the brim with political criminals like Ekweremadu and Peter Obi. Yet, instead of focusing on the south yeast all the emotional energy of eboe people is focused on insulting Tinubu and Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by paduzman: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
A lot of things are fishy about this man, make him do come talk true abeg.

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by holluwizzy: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smile.

When God be for Nigeria, who is the vegetable who can be against Nigerians?

VoteTinubu2023:

They are all over Twitter chest-beating ignorantly about how Ikweremadu is hated by the entire SE region. This same "hated" man was elected to Senate five good times. grin

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by Zorn: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You this fool won't you just rest?

1 Like

Re: Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines by piyoo91: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

bro, you have never been to mpu the village ekwerenmadu came from, he worked very well there and they will still vote him again and again. he really tried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.