Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers (18685 Views)

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by SamJel(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Younger brother of former minister of state for petroleum?

He could fly better if that heavy baggage of being associated with that failure of a minister was removed.

We don't know him for now.
Let him step down for the love of the country and become Obidient

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Chopcy29: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na this one wan rule person like me in this country?
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by ksmile2610(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
How did this make it to front page with how many comments,
Sponsored Abi?

2 Likes

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by buntyyy: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
PHYTECH:
It is well. If Tinubu enters, as president things will be far worse. Pls secure ghana or any safe west african country visa please. That's another opportunity you'll have in this country
I’m telling you bro, already checking amount to rent a house in Ghana. These people don’t just understand how wicked this BAT guy is. The only way they can win is to rig though. I’ve been campaigning and praying to God too.

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by ksmile2610(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
How did this make it to front page with how many comments,
sponsored abi?
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by SOFTSKILL: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
PHYTECH:
It is well. If Tinubu enters, as president things will be far worse. Pls secure ghana or any safe west african country visa please. That's another opportunity you'll have in this country

What an Obediot comment!

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by AsawanaDgreat: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dumebi, try to be Obidient pls it will help you
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Mccullum: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok.

Do you know that agbero on Lagos are forcing okada men to wear Tinubu t shirt.

Pls irrespective of your tribe and religion,don't vote for tinubu...
For your kids sake

I and my family will vote for BAT, I won't succumb to you people propaganda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Lawalemi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Moghalu we know in ADC
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Steveabbeyly: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
All Disobident person will sure get Disobidirty
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by 3ple9iner: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
kollinz1234:
Those people living in the southwest should be prayerful and careful at this point. If Tinubu could sacrifice 50 people in a church to win ordinary primary election, I wonder how many people he will sacrifice to win presidential election.

If you like pray, if you like stay and be thinking your Tinubu cannot do such a thing until you become a victim.

Shalom!

So it has gotten to this.

I fear who no fear una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by kclee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAT will summon the best brains and hands to do the job. If you can successfully govern LAGOS, you can govern the world �....
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by kollinz1234(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
3ple9iner:

So it has gotten to this.

I fear who no fear una.
Hypocrite! Shebi you people said Peter Obi sent a woman to carry drug, you also claimed that obi is an Ipob apologist, you also claim that he supervised the killings of several Igbo youths even it was clear that the Nigeria Police carried out the dastardly act. You have also given him a derogatory name eu tu lie. Now u want to play saint.

Shebi your Tinubu said on national t.v that he is ready to play dirty and your people applauded him. Una Neva see anything yet

Since you people have decided to be stupid, let all of us be stupid together.

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by buckeyemedia: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Op Ed undecided

No comment and it was moved to FP which shows it was paid for.

That’s the difference between these candidates and Peter Obi.

While others are paying to make the news, Peter Obi is organically in the news 24/7.
Dumebi Kachukwu Atiku’s boy.
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mccullum:

I and my family will vote for BAT, I won't succumb to you people propaganda grin

Lol.
Don't come come and be asking for give away
On social media
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Olastep1:
Whose feathers?

If he gets 5000 votes next year, I'll change my nairaland username
Be calming down, the noise is just to drive traffic to his business. This one cant even win local govt chairman
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Fortruth: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo of today and far far away from Mighty Igbo of the last centuries.

They say they want to be President…that is, theOne Nigg area ones….but look at them…..

SABOS everywhere
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Badonasty(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol….this one is day dreaming…someone should wake him up
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by swissgoldenpro2: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by tonyashburton: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everybody is becoming OBIdient.Who is Dumebi?What are his antecedents?Your brother was fortunate to be made oil minister and that's all that qualifies you?
ADC can't score more than 639 votes in 2023.

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by latolz: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ruffles which feathers... Useless post..
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by epkereamaka60858: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Reading...Reading......
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by richie3384: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
All these other parties should just calm down & join peter obi.
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Yemi7up: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok.

For your kids sake
FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN VOTE ASIWAJU.
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Son2rawa(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2022
We will no longer cheat our citizens with the ridiculous minimum wage we offer knowing that we leave them no other option than to steal.
-Dumebi kachikwu.
Is a Rescue mission.

1 Like

Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Legalese(m): 1:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol...clown.com
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by Jking20(m): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Johnrake69:
After buying delegates with $100 each. I sorry for Nigeria.

Even ADC Wonders shall never ceases to exist...tufiaaka
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by gbishman: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Small pikin when chop belle full.
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by HRMK: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2022
WHICH OR WHOSE FEATHERS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?ADC IS A MUSHROOM PARTY! WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A CANDIDATE FROM SUCH A PARTY?
Re: ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers by tubolancer(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok.

For your kids sake
And I should vote for Peter Obi, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court / Adamawa APC Has No Candidate: Court Nullifies Adamawa APC Guber Primary / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.