Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers (34644 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by oikirodah(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Today's media space is saturated with every personality claiming to be something they are not. As a result, major social media platforms have had to verify every personality or agency with a seal of trust and confirmation, thereby affirming the authenticity of the public figure or brand.

The verification badge is usually accompanied by a GOOD sign next to the name of the brand or personality.

It is worth noting that the APC has produced some cool brands on some of its top political figures over the years. We've always known the Vice President, Prof Osinbajo as the "Starboy," and Asiwaju Tinubu, the APC's Presidential candidate, was recently dubbed the "City Boy."

The most recent of the Boys in town at the moment is Senator Kashim Shettima, a former governor of Borno State and the APC vice presidential candidate who has been VERIFIED as the "Golden Boy".

Political manoeuvrings ahead of next year's presidential elections in February have upended the strategic plans of at least two prominent presidential candidates.

Worst hit is the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubarkar, who is now going up against the powerful machinery around the APC vice presidential candidate who hails from the North.

It's understandable that Shettima's new Golden Boy status has ruffled feathers. Several political presidential candidates have previously been accused of using incorrect figures when referencing  national figures and statistics.

Back to back, the APC vice presidential candidate has been accurate with all of his references, demonstrating his eloquence and preparedness ahead of the battle.

Other political parties would be dealing not only with a "City Boy" who transformed Lagos and is currently putting it on track to become Africa's next Dubai, but also with a well-articulated action-oriented Vice who is very sound and professional.

Shettima did not simply earn the title of GOLDEN BOY because of his accurate citations, but he has also been acclaimed to be an ACTION individual whose achievements in Borno State are documented for all to see; he has untimely turned the Golden Boy of the north and the country in general, bringing hope to millions of citizens and giving them a title of entitlement.

We hereby introduce to you Senator Kashim Shettima, APC Vice Presidential Candidate in the 2023 presidential elections, the one and only VERIFIED Golden Boy.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy

Copyright Protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/verified-kashim-shettimas-emergence-as-the-golden-boy-ruffles-feathers/

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Corridon: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Boko Haram patron.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Faiththatworks(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2022
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president of Nigeria next year.
I shudder at the noise coming from the camp of the opposition against the suit worn by his Excellency Sen Shettima 2 days ago at the NBA conference.
I have always been an advocate of allowing the citizens hear what the transformational plans of the presidential candidates of the different political parties for Nigeria will be next year,alas the mob crowd shifted from critizing their presentations to clowning about Sen Shettima suits.
From Asiwaju's Tinubu certificate to Sen Shettima connection with Boko Haram,to Muslim-muslim combination,now it's the suits,all of these while we allow the crazy mob crowd deprive us of the opportunity of listening to policy decisions that will affect everyone's life for another 4 years.
Asiwaju selection of Sen. Shettima is nothing short of that of a calculating political strategist,for the 1st time since Democracy was restored back in 1999,the real Hausa citizens have a shot of getting into the power.
From Alh Atiku in 1999 to Gov Yaradua in 2007,Alh Namadi Sambo,to Baba Buhari,it has always been one Fulani man exchanging the baton of leadership between themselves,while the Hausa men were just left as appendages of the Fulani.
I keep saying the silence of the Hausa men on the BBC Bandit of Zamfara documentary should scare any Fulani man,the Hausa men are plotting, reorganizing and strategizing on how to take over power.
2023 is a power struggle in the North,Sen. Shettima represents a break away for the average Hausa from the hegemony of the Fulani.
That's why I'm sure it will be a battle in the North, Alh Atiku and Sen Yisuf Datti represents a continuation of the old order,I also think it will be a terrible mistake for anyone to underestimate the prowess of Sen Kwankwanso up North.
2023 election will be very interesting especially in the Northern part of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

176 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by DispatcherLagos: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Golden Terrorist you mean

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
I book tWo space at the front page one for does that hate us

AllTheWayUp:
Poorly written propaganda
Corridon:
Boko Haram patron.
DispatcherLagos:
Open your heart hear everybody out and make your choice right not by hear say

I stand with Bat / shi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Giving this be honest what will you rate the first and the second picture

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Realist12: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Shettima won the day , he started his speech by stating how Lagos had only one ambulance but Tinubu turned around the fortune of the state. He also mentioned Borno which we all knew was once the most terrorised state yet he was able to make meaningful contributions and save the state . Imagine Kaduna a military state not been able to handle what Shettima resolved . We can see both Tinubu and Shettima don't shy away from problems or challenges, they get results regardless .
While one candidate revealed the problems without stating solutions, his boss stated solutions that are not feasible to problems he created eg handover federal universities to state government, yet state government has indirectly transferred the burden of funding the institutions to parents by hiking the school fees .
Give it up for the Golden boy he won the day .

rex21:

Abeg, where link to there speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRSte3vxVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxf28hW10hM

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Ogaga87(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Is there any lies APC didn't tell us in 2015 when Tiefnubu was campaigning for them..

APC and its so called structure is equivalent to Alibaba and the 99 thieves..

No matter how they would twist it, these gang of criminals must be sent packing in 2023 period

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Omonieme: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
This bush radio reporter guy Sha be doing his utmost to get Tinubu's attention Sha. E no bad bros. All na hustle and may God bless your hustle. With this Kantesque workrate, You deserve am.
My own hustle now be say I Wan sell my motor. Na upgrade me Wan upgrade o, but person say na hunger Wan make me sell am. Anyhow, thank God say when hunger come, I get something like Toyota Camry 2004 to sell to chop... And I can assure you it's in perfect working condition. Click on my profile, check it out and send me a DM.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
APC has been rejected by every sensible Nigerian. Nigeria is now fully obidient. The structureless party is now giving the enemies of progress sleepless nights.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
bokoharam, it will get to you people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by chatinent: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
APC given a second time is like giving Eve a second chance to be with the devil.

I have no business with Shettima but for the fact that Tinubu vouched for Buhari, he doesn't deserve to be even an agbero leader...let alone a president!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by coconutbag: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
It's not easy to sell rotten tomatoes. You can add "boy" to the names of all our ancestors and looters, it doesn't change the fact that the hunger they created is dealing with the majority of us.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Paid post. undecided
How much per article

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Olukat(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Lazyreporta(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
sense is far from you.
If you people don't have anything to say, keep quiet.

You all didn't know he will be eloquent and talk so factual. For una mind, na obi the lying machine without solution be una own. But e shock una yesterday, una began drag am for dressing cheesy

Day by day, as the campaign begins, obi will keep loosing followers especially cos you guys don't have anything to say about records except to attack

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Painintheass221: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Golden terrorist

13 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by dazzlingd(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
I've always thought wrongly of the guy as one aboki whey no sabi plus the awkward way he sat down.

But after hearing him speak, I gave him my respect...that bros sabi. Unfortunately, Peter obi was the opposite that day.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Orlu13: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
The post reeks of agbadorism..

6 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by wingmanIII: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Trashy article

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Golden boy/City boy, on your mandate Sirs. I'm a Yoruba, I can't leave my able, capable, eloquent, capacity, visionary, articulate, and forsight leader, that has been genetically programmed to transform a downside town to a model and technological develop city. one which made it possible to see, and particularly to represent, the natural world with precision and clarity, without any bias of tribe and religion, for any packaging candidate. I'm sorry I can't do that.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by XerXers: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Amala and Ewedu journalism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2022
577 views and it's already on front page. Mtchewww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Kurumaru: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2022
H
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by id911(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Now I know APC presidential candidate is actually Kashim Shettima with the way they're going about all these fake and paid articles. These people are actually deceiving Nigerians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by AllTheWayUp: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Poorly written propaganda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Throwback: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
He's a Finance technocrat like Tinubu.

I wasn't expecting less.

167 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by temitope27(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president of Nigeria next year.
I shudder at the noise coming from the camp of the opposition against the suit worn by his Excellency Sen Shettima 2 days ago at the NBA conference.
I have always been an advocate of allowing the citizens hear what the transformational plans of the presidential candidates of the different political parties for Nigeria will be next year,alas the mob crowd shifted from critizing their presentations to clowning about Sen Shettima suits.
From Asiwaju's Tinubu certificate to Sen Shettima connection with Boko Haram,to Muslim-muslim combination,now it's the suits,all of these while we allow the crazy mob crowd deprive us of the opportunity of listening to policy decisions that will affect everyone's life for another 4 years.
Asiwaju selection of Sen. Shettima is nothing short of that of a calculating political strategist,for the 1st time since Democracy was restored back in 1999,the real Hausa citizens have a shot of getting into the power.
From Alh Atiku in 1999 to Gov Yaradua in 2007,Alh Namadi Sambo,to Baba Buhari,it has always been one Fulani man exchanging the baton of leadership between themselves,while the Hausa men were just left as appendages of the Fulani.
I keep saying the silence of the Hausa men on the BBC Bandit of Zamfara documentary should scare any Fulani man,the Hausa men are plotting, reorganizing and strategizing on how to take over power.
2023 is a power struggle in the North,Sen. Shettima represents a break away for the average Hausa from the hegemony of the Fulani.
That's why I'm sure it will be a battle in the North, Alh Atiku and Sen Yisuf Datti represents a continuation of the old order,I also think it will be a terrible mistake for anyone to underestimate the prowess of Sen Kwankwanso up North.
2023 election will be very interesting especially in the Northern part of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Lazyreporta(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has been rejected by every sensible Nigerian. Nigeria is now fully obidient. The structureless party is now giving the enemies of progress sleepless nights.

This is the only rhetoric una Sabi..

Which Nigeria?

Just drop his record

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Tboymessiah(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by stano2(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2022
No point made

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Charles Said “Naija No Dey Carry Last" (video) / World Bank, China… Here Are Nigeria’s Top Five Creditors / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.