Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Am I The Fastest Nigerian? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I The Fastest Nigerian? (8780 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal / Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by deor03(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2010
Impressed
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by Crownvilla(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hi Sam,

Good luck with all your races, good to see that you are representing the homeland.
Keep it up!!!!
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by sscollins: 11:14pm On May 16, 2010
Another update, only driven in one race this year - a small kart race in England. I took over from my team mate at half distance two laps down on a wet track, after one of my best drives ever we won by 10 metres!

For me the season proper starts at the end of the month - at Crystal Palace in London, I'll be driving a works Lotus running on bio fuel. It should be a lot of fun. I'll be back in the European Championship in the summer, but I badly need more funding - 1,000,000 Naira would put me at the front of the grid.

If you know any magazines or newspapers in Nigeria who would be interested please tell them!
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by Wallie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
There's only one way to make a small fortune in racing ----start with a large one! Keep the shinny side up!

As for me, “I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent”:-)
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by Digiman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
sad Has this thread sizzled out ? sad
It was quite interesting reading about peoples invlovement in motorsports.
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by MotorCity: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2011
Anyone know how to locate S.S. Collins. Have some viral driving video ideas that he may be a fit for.
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by DisGuy: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2011
Motor City:

Anyone know how to locate S.S. Collins. Have some viral driving video ideas that he may be a fit for.

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/author/sam/
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by DisGuy: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2011
Taraba state is building a new airport, you can borrow the old new one for racing that's if you where taraba is grin
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by ImperialKingJosh: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Mr collins may be you are the best but i would like to take you on your question when ever you visit Nigeria..... imperialkingjosh is my skype id
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by sscollins: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Everything went quiet for a reason - we were putting together a team...

Come meet us at the Palms in Lekki on Wednesday afternoon, or some of the others will be up in Abuja - tearing it up in the R8 at the weekend.

We have such a strong line up, and really great plans, there is lots of interest from sponsors and we have some great partners already. Its a big project and lots more to come.

Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by Jibwillz: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Followinq...
Re: Am I The Fastest Nigerian? by eloks2g3(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Good day Sam.... really you are an inspiration..... well i would like to know where you guys office is situated at in lekki and to also know where and what races you guyz have lined up for this year... and also to know if there is space for one more on the team... thanks... you can send me an e-mail at eloks2g3@yahoo.com..... My name is Eloka... Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Rashidi Yekini? / 19 Brilliant Photos Of Football Managers When They Were Young / Soklin & Paris Saint-Germain Unveil West Africa Regional Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.