Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

PARENTHOOD And Tears Of DESPERATION, An Agony Of The Ekweremadus. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PARENTHOOD And Tears Of DESPERATION, An Agony Of The Ekweremadus. (844 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Parenthood And The Desire To Have A Baby / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARENTHOOD And Tears Of DESPERATION, An Agony Of The Ekweremadus. by Mickykarim: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
The unfortunate news came out like a bolt out of the blues. Former deputy senate president of Nigeria and wife arrested in faraway UK, for organ harvesting.

Ike Ekweremadu HAD TAKEN A PURPORPOTED HOMELESS BOY TO HAVE HIS KIDNEY TRANSPLANTED INTO THE SENATOR'S DAUGHTER SUFFERING A KIDNEY PROBLEM.

More is yet to be unraveled as we await details of the breach of both HUMANITY as it were and immigration law with human trafficking.

However, the entire story sparks lots of ignitions such as DESPARATION SELFISHNESS devoid of milk of human kindness with disregard for the FEELINGS of other humans which could be as a result of disappointment for insensitivity of the plight of an object of succor.

MY PRAYER IS THAT WE ARE NOT FACED OR CONFRONTED WITH A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND THE LOSS OF A CHILD FIGHTING THE BATTLE OF HER OR HIS LIFE, TO STAY ALIVE AND SHELVE THE GARB OF POTENTIAL DEATH.

According to Arise TV reportage monitored today by their correspondent at a Crown court in London. The senator and his wife ferried a young boy with the purported age of 21, which later turned out to be 15years old, for a kidney transplant clinic in the UK. For the purpose of replacing the defective kidney of their daughter with the boy's.

THE UK MEDICAL FACILITIES HAVE STANDARDS THAT MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES IN CONTRAST TO THE SHODY BUSINESS MENTALITY IN OUR PART OF THE GLOBE.

There and then did the issue arise to haunt the Ekweremadu family. The young boy whose kidney was to be removed to save the life of their daughter's was asked the question about his true age to which he responded 15years in the affirmative. This raised the curiosity and ignited professionalism of the medical team who were taken aback, though not surprised judging by their training and by the response from the pretentious donor with an ulterior MOTIVE. Unknowing to the Ekweremadus.

THE INSENSITIVE SELFISH INTUITION OF THE Ekweremadus SET IN AND TRIGGERED THE MOST UNTHINKABLE BY ANYBODY IN DIRE STRAIT.

They resolved to RETURN the helpless boy back to Nigeria, since he can neither perform nor meet their needs. HOW FOOLISH can a combined team of a couple desperate to save the life of a dear daughter. If they could go this far and to this length to make her live.

THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAS ALREADY TASTING GOOD LIFE IN A DISTANT CONTRAST TO WHERE HE WAS COMING FROM AND PERHAPS HAD PLOTED A PLAN B. FOR A PERMANENT STAY IN THE COMFORT HE MIGHT HAVE HEARD ABOUT AND NOW FORTUNATE TO EXPERIENCE.

He walked straight into the nearest police station to SPILL it all and there began the double tragedy of the Ekweremadu household. Saving the life of their daughter halted and on hold, faced also with the allegations of both HUMAN TRAFFICKING and HUMAN ORGAN HARVESTING with IMMIGRATION BREACH.

Would this be considered NEMESIS or FATE at work?

How about allowing the young man to worship them forever for an opportunity he got on a platter? and be his lifetime benefactor. Why the awful awry attempt to pay him back with a return back to a life of suffering in Nigeria? simply because he did not or could not satisfy their wants. which was not in any way his making.

MY THINKING WAS THAT THE BOY WAS NOT ACTING ALONE, NOT IN THIS ALONE WITH SUCH A PERFECT PLAN. THERE ARE BRAINS BEHIND THIS SPECTACULAR MANEUVERS.

The metropolitan police need to get to the bottom of this. This is more of a larger CONSPIRACY beyond the scope and knowledge of the Ekweremadus. There may be more to this than meet our ordinary eyes and not ordinary for a deep comprehension.

THE YOUNG MAN WHO AGREED TO BE A DONOR AND AT WHAT TERMS AND NEGOTIATED BY WHO. THIS BOY DOES NOT POSSESS THE CAPABILITY FOR THE UNFOLDING MAGNITUDE OF A LARGER CONSPIRACY.

I may sympathize with the Ekweremadus for the vicissitude placed on their plates for the love of a child they are constrained to losing. But whose SELFISHNESS AND INSENSITIVITY to the plight of another human made them lose all. Including, the possible extermination of the life they south to save and a child they may not have.

IT IS A VERY SAD DEVELOPMENT. I DO NOT WISH THIS ON MY ENEMY.

What a pathetic story on all fronts. Hopefully, the young man starting his new life would come to the reality of life and the WOES he has just participated in causing another family. I do not blame him as a child who might be considered as immature for the circumstance, he finds himself, caught in a wide web of an intriguing conspiracy too much for his brain and comprehension.

THIS IS MOST UNFORTUNATE.
Re: PARENTHOOD And Tears Of DESPERATION, An Agony Of The Ekweremadus. by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Very unfortunate situation that came up

I think they guy does not want to go back home and ha e to frame such to get asylum

What about the images of the family he has soiled

He would have just disappeared from their eyes to the street of London

Instead of this concert
Re: PARENTHOOD And Tears Of DESPERATION, An Agony Of The Ekweremadus. by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Honestly even if he’s 21, to me his still too young to make that type of decision. Giving a kidney is such a huge deal and the potential for regret is too high especially at such a young age. More so for someone who’s not your family.

The senator should have known better!

(1) (Reply)

Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan / . / Life Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.