Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) (35402 Views)

Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche / Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by politicoNG: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7187994/dismembered-body-young-woman-found#113994788
(Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja)

The Federal Capital Territory(FCT) Police Command has arrested a suspect in connection with the gruesome murder and dismembering of a yet-to-be-identified suspected middle-aged lady.

Recall that on the 20th June 2022, following the receipt of information at the Kubwa divisional police headquarters about sighting the dismembered body around PW Bridge Kubwa, Police Crime scene investigators (CSI) were drafted to the scene for necessary actions while the bag-packed body part was removed by the environmental health workers as demanded by standards best practices.

Following intelligence gathering and painstaking effort of the Command’s Tactical and Intelligence assets attached to the Kubwa Divisional Police Headquarters detailed on the case, An arrest was made at about 4:45 pm on the same day. Investigation so far proves progressive and is intensified to unravel other facts surrounding the incident as will be communicated subsequently.

The FCT Commissioner of Police CP Babaji Sunday psc while reassuring the good people of the Territory of the Command's unalloyed commitment to bringing crime and criminality to the barest minimum in the Territory, urged residents to eschew the promulgation of fake news in all its forms and enjoined them to rather partner with the police especially as touching the rendition of concise, accurate and prompt information.

Members of the public are therefore urged to remain vigilant and report any suspicious or abnormal occurrence to the Police through the following emergency lines: 08032003913, 08061581938, 07057337653, and 08028940883, While the Public Complaint Bureau (PCB) desk, can be contacted on: 0902 222 2352,

ASP ODUNIYI OMOTAYO
Deputy Police Public Relations Officer,
For: The Commissioner of Police
FCT Police Command,
Abuja.

https://twitter.com/FCT_PoliceNG/status/1540049674979094528?t=HK6CZoljleLqlbGSSihy1Q&s=19

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Shapeaso: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oh my gosh... Aboki at it again!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
shocked

I no just fittn't shout and my mouth no fittn't close wallahi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by OBI2023: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Vyzz: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2022
embarassed

I nearly puked.

So that soul is now referred to as Just a body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by officialwdhtv: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Great news...be safe out there in your day to day activities folks

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Uglybwoi: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2022
No pics?
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2022
sad lesson for all. If u are going out,tell one or two pipu about where u are going.The address,d name of ,u can secretly snap and send pics of the person u are with. Not I Dey with my guy,garrison side.
May u not die like goat

37 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by BadNews: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Gadafii: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2022
To kill down na big wahala and strong mind I Dey use

How humans have descended so low to kill their fellow human and even dismember them is beyond me
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Viraltrends123: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad lesson for all. If u are going out,tell one or two pipu about where u are going.The address,d name of ,u can secretly snap and send pics of the person u are with. Not I Dey with my guy,garrison side.
May u not die like goat
See that doesn't mean ooo, just few day ago a gateman sneaked into his madam kitchen from the backdoor, hit her something on her head, she died, this happened in her house, everything they stole in the house is not up to 50k or 100k ooo. They then burnt here again, in her bedroom, only her bedroom was affected by the fire, then they screamed fire, after stealing, that's how they were caught and they confessed.

Imagine this kind of thing happened while she is in her house.

Thieves, You see them selling clean laptop 15k in computer village. I don't condemn jungle justice, this guy is still alive till today, though in prison, when the next government come in now, they will release all of them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by vincentjk(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
After arresting and dealing with the murderer then a warning should be issued to these young girls.

Wetin your papa no fit give you no find am for another man house

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Dismembered body

Very easy to utter

I wash hands for this country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Kingsley123456(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Better, make them show us who them be
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
This is where forensics and good criminal investigation should come in. If you watch discovery ID regularly you'll understand why the perpetrators of this crime may never be caught with kind of investigation we do here

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
The heart of man......
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Killing and death no get meaning again for here
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by sotall(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by cattylove7(f): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
all this organ harvesters na wa o! www.cattylove.com
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by SarkinYarki: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
This crime was committed by a pastor and his son
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
U
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Xitri: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
n
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Galloman(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
An Abuja based pastor and his son have been arrested as suspects. I noticed one mumu and ethnic bigot above is already mentioning Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Deborah98(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
The kind of wickedness and heartlessness in the lives of some people eeh. Please he should be severely dwelt with.
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by jacoik(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
The camera man did a bad job here. I no even see the dismembered body to confirm if I can identify the dead person. Even the person arrested, the pictures should have been shown to us so that we can be wary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by ImoleNaija: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Nnkan nbe!

If, as a guy, I could be so cautious & terrified being around strangers or in strange places, I wonder how reasonable ladies would feel. It's like walking through the shadow of death everyday. A day in God's office & I would take away the wicked from the surface of the earth.

Kaytixy:
iga na pastor dem arrest oo. We dey there. The pastor of the church the lady attended

Lobatan! That means the lady is now identified. Nowhere is safe again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by bestman09(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Life doesn't mean anything to wicked souls. How do one feel killing a fellow human being, and cutting them to pieces as if they were cow meat?

Truly, the hearts of man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Na wa
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Richard Okorogheye Found In A Lake In Epping Forest, UK / Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.