Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) (35410 Views)

Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche / Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Yankiss(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Horrible! Stuff is happening in Nigeria now. Sanctity of human life is desecrated.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Uwa self!
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Kaytixy: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Shapeaso:
Oh my gosh... Aboki at it again!
iga na pastor dem arrest oo. We dey there. The pastor of the church the lady attended
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by prophetic69(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Shapeaso:
you be mumu to the fullest and Incase you don't know the person arrested is a pastor and his son and it was an ABOKI that reported them to the police. Fooooool
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm........people have gone into serious wickedness
Pls they should waste the suspect once found guilty....
We have so many pending issues waiting to be addressed by strong viable smart man in Nigeria .
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by chatinent: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria: a killjoy.
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Ebenism: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2022
great
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
my question is how they had a lead in the investigation to make an arrest.. no cctv no biometric/fingerprint I.d systems.. no eye witness but they made an arrest. make them sha no carry wrong person abeg..
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Hamziyah(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
There is no doubt this country is a jungle.
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Aflick: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
This is so bad. How can someone do this to his fellow human. Nigerians are truly heartless
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by tinuoyefemi41(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Yeeeeepa
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This crime was committed by a pastor and his son
and eye witness by youabi
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
prophetic69:
you be mumu to the fullest and Incase you don't know the person arrested is a pastor and his son and it was an ABOKI that reported them to the police. Fooooool
They should give us detailed information, but sir how did you get yours?
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by prophetic69(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
my question is how they had a lead in the investigation to make an arrest..
no cctv
no biometric/fingerprint I.d systems..
no eye witness
but they made an arrest.
make them sha no carry wrong person abeg..
the Keke rider (ABOKI) that took them identified the bag...and reported the case to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Our girls should learn to have respect for themselves, everything is not about money, stop selling your bodies like crayfish. angry
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by prophetic69(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

They should give us detailed information, but sir how did you get yours?
I live in the area where it happened...
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
prophetic69:
the Keke rider (ABOKI) that took them identified the bag...and reported the case to the police.

good lead.
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by SarkinYarki: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2022
bewla:
and eye witness by youabi

Keep watching the news and you would hear the full story
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Dcaliphate:
This is where forensics and good criminal investigation should come in. If you watch discovery ID regularly you'll understand why the perpetrators of this crime may never be caught with kind of investigation we do here

Yeah. It’s hard to belive the police nowadays. Dem fit don carry one random from street say na him commit the crime
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by KayDEAN(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Watch my storytime animated series on YouTube. Don't forget to subscribe if you like it
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6WUC1ffI3Q-1jI6rGNHN29xQWfajqyTE
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by arantess: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Vyzz:
embarassed

I nearly puked.

So that soul is now referred to as Just a body
Ain't we all

All men are grass
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad lesson for all. If u are going out,tell one or two pipu about where u are going.The address,d name of ,u can secretly snap and send pics of the person u are with. Not I Dey with my guy,garrison side.
May u not die like goat

Pitakwa boy
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Vickho: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This crime was committed by a pastor and his son
seriously?
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Vickho: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Kaytixy:
iga na pastor dem arrest oo. We dey there. The pastor of the church the lady attended
is the lady's identity finally unveiled?
I for like see her pictures
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Oh my God
What is this
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Vickho: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:

See that doesn't mean ooo, just few day ago a gateman sneaked into his madam kitchen from the backdoor, hit her something on her head, she died, this happened in her house, everything they stole in the house is not up to 50k or 100k ooo. They then burnt here again, in her bedroom, only her bedroom was affected by the fire, then they screamed fire, after stealing, that's how they were caught and they confessed.

Imagine this kind of thing happened while she is in her house.

Thieves, You see them selling clean laptop 15k in computer village. I don't condemn jungle justice, this guy is still alive till today, though in prison, when the next government come in now, they will release all of them
where did this happen?
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Shapeaso:
na hand work of ipob, Nyamiri
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by ozegidon(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7187994/dismembered-body-young-woman-found#113994788
(Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja)

https://twitter.com/FCT_PoliceNG/status/1540049674979094528?t=HK6CZoljleLqlbGSSihy1Q&s=19
I'm just tired of this stupid country...bad news everyday.
Re: Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
This is really serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Girl Defiled By Two Married Men In Their Compound In Lagos / Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.