Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Cry For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help (183 Views)

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Nigeria Government In Confusion About Nnamdi Kanu, Calling Nations For Help / Alhaji Abbas Egwu Asks Igbos For Help To Propagate Islam In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Slimdaddy4(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
I was here last weeks to seek assistance from you guys concerning my wife's inability to put to bed by herself in which the doctor said she as to go through Cs and was looking for 50%of the money before the operation can be done. Though no help came forth from nairaland but from a good samarithan I met at the hospital at the time. She had a save delivery and both mother and child her fine but I still need your help guys things as been hard for me taking care of mother and child since I lost my job few months ago. Please my good people help me and my family
Re: A Cry For Help by Jennyjay283: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
God be with you guys
Everything would be fine

(1) (Reply)

Can Okowa withdraw from the Joint PDP Presidential Joint / Nigerian Youths, Join Politics Without godfatherism and at no Cost / Abortion Rights Cancelled In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.