Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? (957 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jews do not know Jesus Christ as ever existing except for the stories Christains are telling them that a Chrintian God had $ex with a married virgin to birth the Chriatians messiah which the Jews do not know, as the Jews are still waiting for their messiah that will only come once and fix this world.

Christians are claiming that the Jews rejected their messiah Jesus Christ the first time their messiah came and he is coming back the second time with horses and his legion of angels to fight the final battle.

Who do you believe the Christians or the Jews?

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Christians don't say Jews are pagans
Do you want to create your own argument (and argue alone)?

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Okay what then do Christians call those that reject their Jesus Christ?
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
preciousee17:
Christians don't say Jews are pagans
Do you want to create your own argument (and argue alone)?
God says Judaism is against Him - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. Jesus Christ said the religion of Christianity is against Him - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. God never gave men religion. Instead, what He gave were Constitutional Laws which He absolutely expected men to obey but men opted for religion instead. So how can men be right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God says Judaism is against Him - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. Jesus Christ said the religion of Christianity is against Him - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. God never gave men religion. Instead, what He gave were Constitutional Laws which He absolutely expected men to obey but men opted for religion instead. So how can men be right? undecided

Young man, be wise!
Don't bring "God and Jesus said so and so..." into this foolish talk...
Did God or Jesus ever say anything about Judaism or Christianity?
Those are words used by us for easy description of things so don't attribute it to God.

In Ezekiel 34, God is talking about how the Prophets/Teachers (the shepherds) of the law are turning things around and misinterpreting the law for their own personal gain. God proceeds to give assurance that he will deliver His people (the sheep). And judge those who are at fault.
Where did God say Judaism is against Him there?

In Matthew 15:1-10, Jesus was addressing the Scribes and the Pharisees, and showing them their hypocrisy.
Point to note, Jesus had pointed out that the whole concepts of laws were just shadows to guide us, and that the main deal was FAITH. So wherever our Faith cancels the law, then the law is cancelled. For example, the law says an eye for an eye, but by Faith, we believe that vengeance belongs to God so we disobey the law there and move on. Example 2, the law says that we shouldn't eat a list of animals because they are unclean, example a pig. But by Faith we believe that everything God created is clean so we move an and eat according to our Faith. We don't go around anxious to see which law we have broken, but we obey God by faith and believe that every thing He says we should do is right.
But the Pharisees prioritized the law to the point of being hypocrites, when two laws seemed to counter each other, they obeyed the ones that benefited them

Mark 7 is also the same thing
And you're right, God may not have given man 'Religion' in the way we understand it.
But God surely laid a path that man can follow in order to be like HIM.

Now I'm done Kobojunkie
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
preciousee17:
■ Young man, be wise! Don't bring God and Jesus said so and so into this foolish talk... Did God or Jesus ever say anything about Judaism or Christianity?
Those are words used by us for easy description of things so don't attribute it to God. Ezekiel 34
Interesting! So because God didn't use the official words Judaism or Christianity you take it to mean then that God is not against either even though Scripture clearly has it that God disavowed all those who teach the doctrines and traditions of men --- lies---- using His name? Even though the passages mentioned clearly list the actions of those against us, actions that sit at the very foundations of both religions, you would rather pretend God didn't know what He was talking about. undecided
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
preciousee17:

Young man, be wise!
Don't bring "God and Jesus said so and so..." into this foolish talk by preciousee17 ...
Did God or Jesus ever say anything about Judaism or Christianity?
Those are words used by us for easy description of things so don't attribute it to God.

In Ezekiel 34, God is talking about how the Prophets/Teachers (the shepherds) of the law are turning things around and misinterpreting the law for their own personal gain. God proceeds to give assurance that he will deliver His people (the sheep). And judge those who are at fault.
Where did God say Judaism is against Him there?

[Don't reply, I'm not done]

So you beleive God gave this religion that does this to his creation:

Deuteronomy 21:11-13
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.
12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
13 "then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife."
14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

Leviticus 25:44-45
44“ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So because God didn't use the official words Judaism or Christianity you take it to mean then that God is not against either even though Scripture clearly has it that God disavowed all those who teach the doctrines and traditions of men --- lies---- using His name? Even though the passages mentioned clearly list the actions of those against us, actions that sit at the very foundations of both religions, you would rather pretend God didn't know what He was talking about. undecided

Are you this desperate to force words into God's mouth?
Surely, God 'disavows' those who bring doctrines of men and mingle it with His words.
But is Judaism and Christianity the doctrines of men?
I'm not a 'Judaism' follower and may not be able to define that word, but Christianity simply means 'being like Christ'. Are you saying God is against 'being like Christ'.
Most probably the only reason we are arguing is because we understand the same words differently. We probably share other similar beliefs aside definition of those words.

But again, the words 'Christianity' and probably 'Judaism' have been used as garments to preach false doctrines, it doesn't mean that the whole word is bad in itself.
Put is this way, 'God is against hypocrites and people who spread the doctrines of men under disguise'
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Maynman: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lost golem.
Did israelites speak English? Which language is “judaism” found?
Judah is the source of the Hebrew term for Judaism.
Judah is Jacob son.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So you beleive God gave this religion that does this to his creation:

Deuteronomy 21:11-13
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.
12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
13 "then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife."
14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

Leviticus 25:44-45
44“ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Remember when I said you should hold on, that I'm not done answering (now I'm done)
I didn't say God gave or didn't any religion at all.
Again, God gave us a path that we can follow to be like Him, God gave laws, instructions, and so on, but we call it religion and that shouldn't bother anyone if the 'religion' is actually obeying those laws and patterns.
The problem comes when there is deception, and men try to teach others to deviate from God's laws.

It is well.

Yes those laws in Deuteronomy, God gave them.
Everything that happened in those times were documented for a purpose, to guide us and make us understand how God works, to make us understand God's protocols.
They are shadows of what we know as the new testament.
Can we pick those laws one by one and try to decipher it ? I'll try to show you how they still apply to us today.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
preciousee17:
Are you this desperate to force words into God's mouth?
Surely, God 'disavows' those who bring doctrines of men and mingle it with His words. But is Judaism and Christianity the doctrines of men? I'm not a 'Judaism' follower and may not be able to define that word, but Christianity simply means 'being like Christ'. Are you saying God is against 'being like Christ'. Most probably the only reason we are arguing is because we understand the same words differently. We probably share other similar beliefs aside definition of those words. But again, the words 'Christianity' and probably 'Judaism' have been used as garments to preach false doctrines, it doesn't mean that the whole word is bad in itself. Put is this way, 'God is against hypocrites and people who spread the doctrines of men under disguise'
Interesting claim there in bold.. undecided

This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
As I previously pointed out, God disavowed all of his former sherpherd proclaiming that He alone would Shepherd His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. It is up to you to decide whether to absolutely believe God or use special interpretation magic like the Pharisees to bring His Word all to naught in your situation. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Maynman: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
As I previously pointed out, God disavowed all of his former sherpherd proclaiming that He alone would Shepherd His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. It is up to you to decide whether to absolutely believe God or use special interpretation magic like the Pharisees to bring His Word all to naught in your situation. lipsrsealed
Which god was isaiah speaking to?

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Honestly I've lost track of this argument 😂
We've mis-argued. I agree with the concept of what you're saying now that I've seen the point of view.
Yes, God 'disavowed' all His former Shepherds (who were feeding themselves instead of the sheep)...

Do you believe in Jesus? I think we can continue the argument from your answer to this question.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:

Which god was isaiah speaking to?

Bro how do we read this Hebrew that we are seeing here?
1. Can you re-explain the question here?
2. Are you a Christian? Let's understand that basis of your question.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Maynman: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
preciousee17:

Bro how do we read this Hebrew that we are seeing here?
That’s one of the cons of foreign religions.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Jews are still waiting for their messiah that will only come once and fix this world.

Please ask them to explain what is written in the Bible book of Daniel 9:26

“And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations"

Who are the people of a leader coming to destroy the city (Jerusalem) and the holy place (Temple) when the Messiah Jews believe is here?

So ask them to tell you how their Messiah will come just once to fix the world yet another people of a leader will come to destroy Jerusalem and their temple.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by SIRTee15: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Let me ask u a question. Is it wrong to be like Christ?

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by superCleanworks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
another religious argument. Exactly what we need right now
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please ask them to explain what is written in the Bible book of Daniel 9:26

“And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations"

Who are the people of a leader coming to destroy the city (Jerusalem) and the holy place (Temple) when the Messiah Jews believe is here?

So ask them to tell you how their Messiah will come just once to fix the world yet another people of a leader will come to destroy Jerusalem and their temple.
Thank you! smiley

Jesus was not cut off but was crucified so that verse you have quoted is not about your invented Jesus Christ. There is Jerusalem in Isreal today and there are plans going on to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem maybe if this Temple is the real second Temple that will house the Ark of the Covenant.

Then this will happen:

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isaiah 2:4).
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
SIRTee15:
■ Let me ask u a question. Is it wrong to be like Christ?
First you have to answer the question how does one go about becoming like Jesus Christ. Here is a clue: certainly not through the religion of Christianity or any other religion for that matter. undecided

This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men---- Religion ----, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
It isn't wrong to be like Christ. The problem, however, is that you cannot become like Christ through folllowing of religion even if the religion is named "Christ-like". undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First you have to answer the question how does one go about becoming like Jesus Christ. Here is a clue: certainly not true the religion of Christianity or any other religion for that matter. undecided

Easy! You just have to walk on water to impress 2 or 3 of your disciples, feed 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, preach the good news, get crucified, raise up on the third day, promise to come back soon before flying up into the skies and not sign of any coming back for 2000 years. Then you are like Jesus Christ
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Jesus was not cut off but was crucified so that verse you have quoted is not about your invented Jesus Christ. There is Jerusalem in Isreal today and there are plans going on to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem maybe if this Temple is the real second Temple that will house the Ark of the Covenant.

Guy, the word "CUT OFF" means "EXECUTED"

"As for the wicked, they will be CUT OFF from the earth, And the treacherous will be torn away from it" Proverbs 2:22

So go and tell your Judaists that the stone the builders rejected has become the chief Cornerstone. Jesus of Nazareth their faithless ancestors KILLED is the Messiah!

The day they conspired to have Jesus executed the Roman governor of Judea (Pontius Pilate) washed his hands telling them:

“I am innocent of the blood of this man. You yourselves must see to it.” Matthew 27:24

At that all the Jews said in answer:

“Let his blood come upon us and upon our children.” Matthew 27:25

Let them know that the curse has been placed on the Jews and their land never will they again have God's approval so whoever among their descendants that wants to regain that blessings must become a member of Jehovah's Witnesses others all of them are doomed!

This is what their God said about Jesus of Nazareth that they executed:

"I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like (Moses), and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name" Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Peter one of Jesus' apostles told them:

"let all the house of Israel know for a certainty that God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you executed on a stake.” Act 2:36

Jesus has cursed them but they're deceiving you telling you he was a Roman fabrication because after killing Jesus' disciples Romans adopted the name "CHRISTIANS" and they can't go persecuting Romans the same way they did to their Jewish disciples of Jesus.

Here is the CURSE laid on those first century faithless miscreants claiming Jews:

Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for me. Weep instead for yourselves and for your children" Luke 23:28

I know you hate the group name "CHRISTIAN" but there are lots and lots of secrets that i will tell you here but those faithless Jews can't even have any idea because the knowledge of God has been taken away from them and given to Jehovah's Witnesses:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits Matthew 21:43

Why are they claiming they know the God of Abraham but can't go out speaking about Him with people of the nations throughout the earth?

Well that's a sacred secret Jesus Christ gave to Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 28:18-20 smiley
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Leviticus 24:10-23 - Punishment for Blasphemy
Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him.

Punishment for Blasphemy is stoning and not crucification. It is the Romans that use crucifixion for anyone that is against their occupation of a nation.

"Cut off from the earth" you quoted means excommunication or banishment; if you violated the covenant laws, you were removed from the nation and made an outcast.

The New Testament you keep quoting from was invented by the Romans with the help of a Jewish priest called Josephus who switched sides to the Romans to save his own life and the Jews see him as a traitor.

MaxInDHouse:

Guy, the word "CUT OFF" means "EXECUTED"

"As for the wicked, they will be CUT OFF from the earth, And the treacherous will be torn away from it" Proverbs 2:22

So go and tell your Judaists that the stone the builders rejected has become the chief Cornerstone. Jesus of Nazareth their faithless ancestors KILLED is the Messiah!

The day they conspired to have Jesus executed the Roman governor of Judea (Pontius Pilate) washed his hands telling them:

“I am innocent of the blood of this man. You yourselves must see to it.” Matthew 27:24

At that all the Jews said in answer:

“Let his blood come upon us and upon our children.” Matthew 27:25

Let them know that the curse has been placed on the Jews and their land never will they again have God's approval so whoever among their descendants that wants to regain that blessings must become a member of Jehovah's Witnesses others all of them are doomed!

This is what their God said about Jesus of Nazareth that they executed:

"I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like (Moses), and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name" Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Peter one of Jesus' apostles told them:

"let all the house of Israel know for a certainty that God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you executed on a stake.” Act 2:36

Jesus has cursed them but they're deceiving you telling you he was a Roman fabrication because after killing Jesus' disciples Romans adopted the name "CHRISTIANS" and they can't go persecuting Romans the same way they did to their Jewish disciples of Jesus.

Here is the CURSE laid on those first century faithless miscreants claiming Jews:

Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for me. Weep instead for yourselves and for your children" Luke 23:28

I know you hate the group name "CHRISTIAN" but there are lots and lots of secrets that i will tell you here but those faithless Jews can't even have any idea because the knowledge of God has been taken away from them and given to Jehovah's Witnesses:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits Matthew 21:43

Why are they claiming they know the God of Abraham but can't go out speaking about Him with people of the nations throughout the earth?

Well that's a sacred secret Jesus Christ gave to Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 28:18-20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Christianity is pagan and idol worship. The Israelites were never allowed to worship any man as instructed by the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Leviticus 24:10-23 - Punishment for Blasphemy
Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him.
Punishment for Blasphemy is stoning and not crucification. It is the Romans that use crucifixion for anyone that is against their occupation of a nation.
"Cut off from the earth" you quoted means excommunication or banishment; if you violated the covenant laws, you were removed from the nation and made an outcast.
The New Testament you keep quoting from was invented by the Romans with the help of a Jewish priest called Josephus who switched sides to the Romans to save his own life and the Jews see him as a traitor.

What about God's word found at Proverbs 2:22?

Well let them come out of the CURSE Jesus of Nazareth laid on them first i will believe them! cheesy
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What about God's word found at Proverbs 2:22?

Well let them come out of the CURSE Jesus of Nazareth laid on them first i will believe them! cheesy

I have already given you the answer to Proverbs 2:22?

If you say the Jews are cursed then show us any third world country that has been brainwashed to be following the invented Jesus Christ that is better than Isreal or a Jewish community anywhere in the world. Do you know how many Christians travel to Isreal to visit the invented sites of your invented Jesus Christ.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:
■ Easy! You just have to walk on water to impress 2 or 3 of your disciples, feed 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, preach the good news, get crucified, raise up on the third day, promise to come back soon before flying up into the skies and not sign of any coming back for 2000 years. Then you are like Jesus Christ
**** Yawn****
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Easy! You just have to walk on water to impress 2 or 3 of your disciples, feed 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, preach the good news, get crucified, raise up on the third day, promise to come back soon before flying up into the skies and not sign of any coming back for 2000 years. Then you are like Jesus Christ
5000 people fed yet no eyewitness account of the event 🤔

1 Like

Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
tundein18:
■ 5000 people fed yet no eyewitness account of the event 🤔
Throw out all of Scripture then and you are good to go! undecided
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
tundein18:

Even the five loaves of bread and two fishes should still be around today as they could not run out same as the water turned to wine too.
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I have already given you the answer to Proverbs 2:22?
"Cut off from the earth"

So if they're CUT-OFF from the earth please they will be BANISHED to where? cheesy
Re: Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
tundein18:

What makes the Jewish God special? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Islamic Cleric Claims That Prophet Mohammed Had Sugar Mummy / True Christianity And True Repentance / The Da Vinci Story Or The Bible Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.