Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision (332 Views)

Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
THIS ARE THE VISIONS THE LORD OPENED MY EYES TO SEE ABOUT NIGERIA
1. There shall be abuse of weapons by force Men, i saw a movement of enough is enough
2. There is an attack on the church. Pastors pray, believers pray, fellowships pray, godly gathering pray, churches pray
3. The Lord saith his taking one of his Giant, the young shall grow
4. I will avange the blood of the innocent says the LORD
5. I saw the presidency going to the NORTH, ( Aside your votes, to change this will require high level of Prayer & Fasting)

THIS ARE THE THINGS AM OPPURTUNED TO SEE BY GODS MERCY - APOSTLE EMMANUEL
Re: Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision by JASONjnr(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lol.....

You saw nothing in your silly and wet dreams.....
Re: Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision by Totilopussylick(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stop smoking weed before sleeping tongue

(1) (Reply)

Stop Saying "Thanks" To Your Destiny Helpers | Apostle Joshua Selman / What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? / Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Were Thrown Into The Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.