Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters (34266 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
eldoradoxx:
God does not judge issues that He has given human beings the brains to judge. God does not do what he has empowered human beings to do, He only does what is impossible for human beings. If you want Buarati and his likes who looted your country into poverty under the watch of APC government to pay for their sins, vote APC out and bring in a candidate you are sure would not compromise the fight against corruption.
Can you tell me a credible candidate? Also do you know if Buhari(security)/Osinbajo(economy) had not been elected, most of us would believe we are suffering from the consequence of not electing credible candidates with integrity, can you please tell me the situation of things?
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
OtemAtum:
And I am telling you that such supreme being is actually the combination of all beings and things in existence and there is no judgement coming from its angle except the judgement the beings within its subset made for themselves and execute. Nobody or an external being will help us execute our laws except ourselves. That is what we see in developed countries after revolutions. Nigeria's revolution will still take place, no matter how long.
Glad to see that it's not only me that thinks like thisgrin

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
OtemAtum:
And I am telling you that such supreme being is actually the combination of all beings and things in existence and there is no judgement coming from its angle except the judgement the beings within its subset made for themselves and execute. Nobody or an external being will help us execute our laws except ourselves. That is what we see in developed countries after revolutions. Nigeria's revolution will still take place, no matter how long.
Okay, thanks... I will endear this detail to mind.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by brutal1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
See I now strongly believe we deserve all that has happened to us, all that is happening to us and all that will happen to us if you look at the way the same people that are suffering from the decisions of these lunatics in power are even supporting them and canvassing for their oppressors everywhere on social media, you will give up on any ray of hope. The only way this country is going is down. The intention of our fore fathers were right even though the marriage of the entities called Nigeria by that useless slave master was wrong, the reality here is that the way this country was set up and that useless constitution will only bring this country more misfortune. There is nobody that will change this country for good if they dont change that constitution and do a true restructuring. Our federalism is only on the mouth nothing on ground. If you think any of these present candidates will change Nigeria, you are just another Bovi doing a normal job also if you think prayer will change the situation of this country I hail thee Mr basketmouth. With all these suffering, they are here again canvassing for support in the upcoming election...are you aware ASUU has been on strike for months? Are you aware of the dollar exchange rate? Are you aware of the insecurity in almost everywhere region? Are you aware the people that are relocating these days are people that re doing well...people that earn good money who should never consider relocating at all? The financially secured sef dey japa now so as it is...this una dummy go soon finish his useless 8years and may handover to another to come chop his own 8years. Add 16years to your years now...suffer nor dey tire una? You know how much diesel be,?? Ondo governor recently paid January salary...and you are here shouting our party and our candidate is the best...all the present candidates have contributed negatively one way or the other to the problems we are facing now. If you are in support of BAT I hail you, If you re in support of ATIKU i troway salute and if you are obedient too I carry nyashfor you. Nobody will change this country until we restore our factory settings. This useless man here was compensated immediately after retirement. We deserve all that is happening to us.
DominusPrime:
Men!!! The stealing and looting no get end for Naija...
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by soundgodrecords: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mohammed Sanusi Wrote:
“One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.”

~ Mohammed Sanusi �

Copied from TV Authority

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dedicated to since he doesn’t comment on this kind of post
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by abdulizom(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
God will have to judge Nigerians separately, we dey behave like people wey their creation ingredients no complete... our matter no need rush.

Hahaha!
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
DominusPrime:
Men!!! The stealing and looting no get end for Naija...

You know religion is at the back of all these corruption.

Imagine someone stole #120b and we read that he singlehandedly built a Central mosque that worth #450m in his home state. His Muslim brothers in my office defended him that Allah would forgive him bcoz he had contributed to advancement of Islam.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Billions from snake farm? Liar!

For all the blood you let shed for your greed you will all pay for sure
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
foolbuster:

High yes but not crazy, it's just that we focus on bad news and amplify it a lot.
Okay, let's amplify the good news too..
1) students time being wasted due to govt insensitive nature..
2) insecurity
3) high underemployment/unemployment rate
4) high cost of living despite low standards.
5) massive corrupt practices going on and on.
6) no or inadequate power supply in some areas.
Should i continue to amplify the good news.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yankee101:
Billions from snake farm? Liar!

For all the blood you let shed for your greed you will all pay for sure
I have been to the snake farm well, just few snake species, tortoise, ostrich, and some animals...
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

You know religion is at the back of all these corruption.

Imagine someone stole #120b and we read that he singlehandedly built a Central mosque that worth #450m in his home state. His Muslim brothers in my office defended him that Allah would forgive him bcoz he had contributed to advancement of Islam.

Can you imagine?!!! Our own corruption is everywhere
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by obama30: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
JoeyNaza:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/23/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-icpc-uncovers-billions-cash-meant-arms-ammunition-fight-boko

The songs of the champions criminals is that Peter Obi cannot be president because he don;t have structure to be president. but this are people with structure to manage Nigerians affairs.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by eldoradoxx: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
Can you tell me a credible candidate? Also do you know if Buhari(security)/Osinbajo(economy) had not been elected, most of us would believe we are suffering from the consequence of not electing credible candidates with integrity, can you please tell me the situation of things?
Buhari was never an option in 2015. It was religious and ethnic sentiment that they used to manipulate him to power and now he is a total failure.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by ultimateprof: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
This man don rape Nigeria finish. This is blood money.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Buhari was never an option in 2015. It was religious and ethnic sentiment that they used to manipulate him to power and now he is a total failure.
I don't see any credible candidate, i only hope for a lesser evil.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Anndrew(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iamolukorede:
I usually don't feel bad anymore when I read corruption practices like this,because it didn't jus started today it as been going for centuries now and nothing will be done about it. Wait, is it only buratai that run the country to the floor, many of them are out there living lavish lifestyle with em family, the only common thing with Nigeria citizens is to read, pass, and complain till the kingdom comes.

Look, this structure will never serve anybody well talk less of giving the right dividend of democracy. However, I noticed the "obedient " then I laugh that this young dude � as come again, thesame thing they did with buhari in 2015 clamouring for "change" little they know what is going to befall them. Now, it is obedient " this time and so you expect a miracle to happen if by chance p.o becomes the Nigeria president with this basterdized structure or you forget who p.o running mates are?, as much has I like him, I don't see him becoming the next Nigerian president I mean p.o himself, because many of his supporters are majorly online not offline and the basis for typical transitioning must be offline.

More over, Labor party needs re Branding all across the 36 states of the federation and if by luck he becomes the next nija president under Labour p, then don't forget that across all government parameters we have both the pdp and the apc dominating this pools or fields and so there fore his efforts to make things work will be zero to the barest minimum and in fact he might not enjoy his tenure with well drafted blue print.

This current structure won't help the country, it is not about who becomes the next Nigerian president but the structure, know this and know peace shocked the country will keep running to the floor by this one trusting p.o is a total turn off, trust no politicians. No country has ever evolved either without agreat leader or a popular revolt.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerians, selah.
Am sorry to say..u talk like an slowpoke
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by hupo: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
JoeyNaza:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/23/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-icpc-uncovers-billions-cash-meant-arms-ammunition-fight-boko
There is no smoke without fire, this brings to the for again the statement by Lance corporal Lawrence Idakpani for which he was arrested.

Check by signature for your Lighting needs
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
brutal1:
See I now strongly believe we deserve all that has happened to us, all that is happening to us and all that will happen to us if you look at the way the same people that are suffering from the decisions of these lunatics in power are even supporting them and canvassing for their oppressors everywhere on social media, you will give up on any ray of hope. The only way this country is going is down. The intention of our fore fathers were right even though the marriage of the entities called Nigeria by that useless slave master was wrong, the reality here is that the way this country was set up and that useless constitution will only bring this country more misfortune. There is nobody that will change this country for good if they dont change that constitution and do a true restructuring. Our federalism is only on the mouth nothing on ground. If you think any of these present candidates will change Nigeria, you are just another Bovi doing a normal job also if you think prayer will change the situation of this country I hail thee Mr basketmouth. With all these suffering, they are here again canvassing for support in the upcoming election...are you aware ASUU has been on strike for months? Are you aware of the dollar exchange rate? Are you aware of the insecurity in almost everywhere region? Are you aware the people that are relocating these days are people that re doing well...people that earn good money who should never consider relocating at all? The financially secured sef dey japa now so as it is...this una dummy go soon finish his useless 8years and may handover to another to come chop his own 8years. Add 16years to your years now...suffer nor dey tire una? You know how much diesel be,?? Ondo governor recently paid January salary...and you are here shouting our party and our candidate is the best...all the present candidates have contributed negatively one way or the other to the problems we are facing now. If you are in support of BAT I hail you, If you re in support of ATIKU i troway salute and if you are obedient too I carry nyashfor you. Nobody will change this country until we restore our factory settings. This useless man here was compensated immediately after retirement. We deserve all that is happening to us.

You've said it all sir. I've also said it that even if by chance a good man enters the bad ones will frustrate all facets of the economy. It is a vicious unending circle...

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not surprised.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by judedwriter(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
shocked

Wonders never end
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by swissgoldenpro2: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is this report Verified ?
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Tellwhat: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
He is the owner of one of the biggest snake farm in Africa, all this with money for arms. I got a bullet wound in my knee cos of this. No help from the army
So sorry about that. So painful. Not easy being a force person in this country

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by nedekid: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I don't know why ICPC is always going after small thieves like Buratai but ignore the big thieves like Pandora Peter Obi. Why? undecided
Why are you spreading false news for God's sake?
Money was found in that apartment complex, a couple of notable people stay there, efcc decided to search those flats. Obi's was one of them. He was not in the country but sent his keys over.
They searched and according to the report, more of his wife's personal items were the contents of the flat.
The $43m was later discovered to belong to the former director of NIA. Our version of Cia. The owner of the apartment.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by TheKrakon: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just thinking about how many lives was wasted because of that money. Human beings place too much value on money. Tearing my army recruitment for in 2018 was one among the beat dicision I ever made. My life is important to me more than any one elses life.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Onyipk: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
His thank you for his failure to curb insurgency and total failure to guard the Nigerian land territorial border was to make him an ambassador upon retirement by the present APC president who claims he is fighting invincible corruption. This is after mutiny from junior officers who knew things did not add up.

Who knows what he has done presently to make ICPC pursue him?
It is well with our nation. Just remember to process and collect your pvc and do away with this dispensation of the heavily corrupt politicians.

But as for me and my household, we are willing and totally OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land- Isaiah 1:19
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by slimfit1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Demolaemperor00:

Do you think Bhuari is aware?

A man of integrity would have sacked Bura not knowing of this news is not an excuse for me.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Whisk(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
He has taken his own share of the National Cake and he is still taking more. As a Northernern and an APC man, nothing will happen. Wailers, we can only wail.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Kemetals: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari and his brothers. This is the worst regime in the history of Nigeria. A situation where only Fulani's could be trusted by Buhari. You can see how corrupt they are... that's the reason why Northerner's never want to let go the seat of power. Only God knows how much Buhari embezzled.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by coputa(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
chigator2:
It has become evident that the core objective of holding public office in this country is to steal more than you need and funny enough it has become a competition where one has to steal more than his/her predecessor. They borrow to steal, indebting future generations and enriching themselves.

Makes me wonder where Nigeria will eventually be in the next 20 years. It leaves no room for optimism.
Stop complaining all Nigerians are the same(they have the same values).If you're in his shoes you will do worse.The real and core values has since been eroded.It will continue unless.....
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Olastep1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Its common knowledge he is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Buhari Directs NCDC To Recall Retired Staff / Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.