Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters (34262 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by uchennaq(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I don't know why ICPC is always going after small thieves like Buratai but ignore the big thieves like Pandora Peter Obi. Why? undecided
Useless souls everywhere.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by coputa(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kemetals:
Buhari and his brothers. This is the worst regime in the history of Nigeria. A situation where only Fulani's could be trusted by Buhari. You can see how corrupt they are... that's the reason why Northerner's never want to let go the seat of power. Only God knows how much Buhari embezzled.
Will Nigeria get any better.The north are wiser,they loot the treasury collectively.When GEJ was there,he trusted and worked with his southern brothers,but they stabbed him from the back.Statistics shows that the northerners has gotten more access to the country's treasury and equally looted the more,the other region literally picks the crumbs from the floor.It's quite unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Iamolukorede(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anndrew:
Am sorry to say..u talk like an slowpoke

How do you mean ?..
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Testimony1988(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm, God will judge them.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by RepoMan007: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thank God his snakes didn't swallow the dough.
This is their focus and not how to truly solve BH crisis. To get their own amnesty in advance.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by zeyt: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
If this story is true. Tau Allah Yaisa! you Burutai and Buhari for all the killings, livestock theft, rape and kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by claudiofaceoff: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
A major reason why the Nigerian army that is known to be one of the best ground fighters couldn't defeat boko buratai is Buratai.
Buratai is the worse COAS in the history of Nigeria. A thief who allowed his insatiable quest for wealth to make the army to loose many of her gallant soldiers because they were using less superior fire power compared to what boko buratai's were using.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
The best conclusion is buhari is big thief.

All generals are big thieves.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Only fools remain in military fighting nonsense.
They are wasting their lives.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
The man is a CROOK!
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by bitbillionaire: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
"He added he made a lot of money from his snake farm along Keffi-Abuja Highway in Nasarawa"

Can somebody call Burutai to come and show me how to make billion through 'snake farm'?

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Freemasonry: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I don't know why ICPC is always going after small thieves like Buratai but ignore the big thieves like Pandora Peter Obi. Why? undecided
Your stupid web search didn't also show you that nobody found money in Obi's house.

He's too prudent and business savvy to keep even stolen money in his house.
His brain is wired to invest and multiply wealth.

Anyways, for the record, nobody found money in Peter Obi's house.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Elidrisy20: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
They will return it, with interest
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Brushstrokes20: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Buhari and cohorts are CHRONIC THIEVES! undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and HONEST LEADER!
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by blazesam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrtheo33:

Them de reloot the recovered loot. e come be looting looting

Laugh want kill me...abeg... Relooting the looted.. na true
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

One day,you will need people to intervene on your behalf but people will instead focus on something or somebody else....just one day
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Leshyne(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's shows that you are not updated, garbage in garbage out.
KingofAnambra:
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
no be sahara say accountant general be thief before. i believe them
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Godispeace: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
even your peter Obi is their product . forget the 419 format of Labour party he ran to. Obi is a looter too
DominusPrime:
Men!!! The stealing and looting no get end for Naija...

Thank you apc.
Thank you pdp.
And to all the various idiots who believe that any product of these rogue parties either currently in these parties or defected to another will really change your lot...I say keep fooling yourselves.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by CleanInAll: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol. One of so many. Naija.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Godispeace:
even your peter Obi is their product . forget the 419 format of Labour party he ran to. Obi is a looter too

Which my Peter Obi? Or did you not see where I said even the products including those who have defected?
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Efxfuture: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by whippersnapper(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadySarah:

Stale!
Eze ndi ara
baba thief na thief whether small oh big oh
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Wwwq: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.