Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada (2002 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit / South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by TheAdventurous: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Good day y'all
I am a young adult in my late 20's, have tried several businesses back here in Nigeria which some happened to thrive and other's failed woefully, and even made me a laughing stock. But I don't allow all that to determine my future as I wake up every morning with a dogged determination to keep pushing in Life.

Recently God blessed my hustle and I was able to make some substantial amount of money, and I decided within me, that the time has come to leave the shores of this country, so I started processing my Japa moves.

I have contacted so many agency's online, though some are genuine and a lot are just bunch of scammers parading themselves to be professionals. moreover I got to discover I can't perfect my move via study route to Canada This year, but I can apply for January admission section which I am willing to wait.

But a friend of mine that stay's in Poland just introduced me to a very sure link where I can get work permit for 2 years in Spain though not cheap, Which will take less than 2 months to be perfected. I believe their capacity because another friend over here in naija just got his work permit in less than 1 month.

Do y'all think it's ideal to wait and process my admission via study route to Canada, which is highly under probability, or grab the Spain work permit sharply. Sorry for the long write up and thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Freestainworld(m): 3:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Anything to leave this country on a legit level is highly welcomed, move to the country if it is legit.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2022
TheAdventurous:
Good day y'all
I am a young adult in my late 20's, have tried several businesses back here in Nigeria which some happened to thrive and other's failed woefully, and even made me a laughing stock. But I don't allow all that to determine my future as I wake up every morning with a dogged determination to keep pushing in Life.

Recently God blessed my hustle and I was able to make some substantial amount of money, and I decided within me, that the time has come to leave the shores of this country, so I started processing my Japa moves.

I have contacted so many agency's online, though some are genuine and a lot are just bunch of scammers parading themselves to be professionals. moreover I got to discover I can't perfect my move via study route to Canada This year, but I can apply for January admission section which I am willing to wait.

But a friend of mine that stay's in Poland just introduced me to a very sure link where I can get work permit for 2 years in Spain though not cheap, Which will take less than 2 months to be perfected. I believe their capacity because another friend over here in naija just got his work permit in less than 1 month.

Do y'all think it's ideal to wait and process my admission via study route to Canada, which is highly under probability, or grab the Spain work permit sharply. Sorry for the long write up and thanks for your time.
follow the spain link.Canada too dey Bleep up sometimes.follow wetin dey sure.Abeg link me up to the Spain

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by adegbajupraise: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Abeg my bro follow watin dey available if you're sure it's real and legit. Abeg help me with span link. My email: adegbajuabayomi@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by imran90(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Go to Spain my brother. I wish I'm in your shoe, I will rather move now than later, Naija is a sinking ship.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by cutieme(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
TheAdventurous:
Good day y'all

Do you mind sharing the Spain link, please?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Sambai65(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bro I need update on Spain link

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Zealoy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hope say this one no be format to scam people with spain link, anyway what did i know i should mind my business.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Cousin9999: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zealoy:
Hope say this one no be format to scam people with spain link.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zealoy:
Hope say this one no be format to scam people with spain link, anyway what did i know i should mind my business.
too many stupid people on this platform. Nigerians are to easy to dupe lol. Is this even a question one should be asking. No be one wey click u go apply for
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by imran90(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is not 2010 sir, it's only a fool that transact blindly.
Zealoy:

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Note that once there is a two years gap in your last academic? You may not be eligible for Canada student visa
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
fados4sure:
Note that once there is a two years gap in your last academic? You may not be eligible for Canada student visa
pls explain,I dont fully get this.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
pls explain,I dont fully get this.
If when you last graduated or finished school is more than 2 years, Canada won't accept you.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
fados4sure:

If when you last graduated or finished school is more than 2 years, Canada won't accept you.
wahala..well am not applying to Canada sha,I no get time for their issues.i have a friend who finished sec sch in 2017,she is applying for Nusring in canada.They gave her admission at cape briton university.I just hope they grant her the visa.because she don spend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
wahala..well am not applying to Canada sha,I no get time for their issues.i have a friend who finished sec sch in 2017,she is applying for Nusring in canada.They gave her admission at cape briton university.I just hope they grant her the visa.because she don spend.
If she was doing it through an immigration lawyer or agent, they would told her the rules of Canadian student visa application/requirements
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
fados4sure:

If she was doing it through an immigration lawyer or agent, they would told her the rules of Canadian student visa application/requirements
most agents no go tell you o,dem just need your money.she Is doing it herself
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by TheAdventurous: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2022
I only came to seek advice from people that are more exposed and experienced when it comes to international travelling, well after much consultation I have taken my decision. Note: am not an agent infact the portal is almost closed so no one should think am trying to advertise any platform. If you reside or have friends over there in Spain kindly inform me let's link up thanks.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by ogatboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2022
My advice is to take the 2 years work permit first to Spain and once you are in Spain you can move to Canada for the school straight from Canada. In reality, you will enjoy Canada than spain to an extent but it will be easier to get to Canada from Spain than from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by cyril83(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheAdventurous:
I only came to seek advice from people that are more exposed and experienced when it comes to international travelling, well after much consultation I have taken my decision. Note: am not an agent infact the portal is almost closed so no one should think am trying to advertise any platform. If you reside or have friends over there in Spain kindly inform me let's link up thanks.

Bros, forget those enemies of progress, most of those people lack direction.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Lawal1555: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheAdventurous:

I sent you a dm
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Mcslize: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
fados4sure:

Lol. Where did you get this from? So, if someone graduate 5yrs ago, he can't apply for masters cuz it's more than 2yrs?

Wonderful! I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Enddy50ty(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mcslize:

Lol. Where did you get this from? So, if someone graduate 5yrs ago, he can't apply for masters cuz it's more than 2yrs?

I thought it was just me who didn't believe this.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Mcslize:

Don't go and waste your money. I'm telling you from experience and do you also know that German embassy in Nigeria only give appointment to students that's has graduated from 2019 downward and the students would have graduated with First Class?

Yes! You heard me right.

Get first hand information from the embassy direct before wasting your time and money
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Mcslize: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
fados4sure:

Don't go and waste your money. I'm telling you from experience and do you also know that German embassy in Nigeria only give appointment to students that's has graduated from 2019 downward and the students would have graduated with First Class?

Yes! You heard me right.

Get first hand information from the embassy direct before wasting your time and money

This can't be true and will never be true. If anyone is not offered admission, it's definitely not because of the persons not having graduated not later than 2 years ago. If that's the case, how come majority of persons that relocated through the PR end up going back to school when they land? Mind you, these are people that have been working for 5-10yrs before relocating. Meaning they have graduated many years ago. How were they able to still gain admission to study when they landed as a PR?

That's why I don't believe this.

Many persons had used the express entry route to relocate. These are people that have been working in Nigeria before relocating. Majority later go back to school doing one masters or the other. Are you now saying these people didn't use their undergraduate degrees to secure their admissions?

Clear my doubt brother cuz your claim doesn't seem to have any good reason for the rejection of admission for those that graduated long ago. How does year of graduation have to do with admission into a school to study masters? If we go by this, that means people won't be going back to school to do masters and PhD. I hope you understand my question.

How was it possible for those that relocated as PR a to go back to school in Canada when they landed if we go by your claim denying one admission if one does not graduate not earlier than 2 years ago?

What did those people use to gain their own admissions to study masters and PhD programs?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Realteeyee123(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mcslize:

This can't be true and will never be true. If anyone is not offered admission, it's definitely not because of the persons not having graduated not later than 2 years ago. If that's the case, how come majority of persons that relocated through the PR end up going back to school when they land? Mind you, these are people that have been working for 5-10yrs before relocating. Meaning they have graduated many years ago. How were they able to still gain admission to study when they landed as a PR?

That's why I don't believe this.

Many persons had used the express entry route to relocate. These are people that have been working in Nigeria before relocating. Majority later go back to school doing one masters or the other. Are you now saying these people didn't use their undergraduate degrees to secure their admissions?

Clear my doubt brother cuz your claim doesn't seem to have any good reason for the rejection of admission for those that graduated long ago. How does year of graduation have to do with admission into a school to study masters? If we go by this, that means people won't be going back to school to do masters and PhD. I hope you understand my question.

How was it possible for those that relocated as PR a to go back to school in Canada when they landed if we go by your claim denying one admission if one does not graduate not earlier than 2 years ago?

What did those people use to gain their own admissions to study masters and PhD programs?

You 100 percent correct the other guy is totally wrong, have someone that just got Canadian study permit last week he graduated in 2017 that's a 5yrs study gap, the most important thing is the course you going for must show a career progression of some-sort or the VO might deny you on the basis of content.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Realteeyee123(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
fados4sure:

Yes! You heard me right.

Not true at all, especially with respect to Canada don't know about Germany but Canada it's 100 percent not true , ask others many people have study gap of 5 yrs - 7 yrs the most important thing is the course should show a career progression or you might be denied.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by Mcslize: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Realteeyee123:

You 100 percent correct the other guy is totally wrong, have someone that just got Canadian study permit last week he graduated in 2017 that's a 5yrs study gap, the most important thing is the course you going for must show a career progression of some-sort or the VO might deny you on the basis of content.

Exactly. People just pass wrong info most times. If he knows anyone that got denied admission, it's definitely cuz of something else. Year of graduation has nothing to do with being granted admission if not people won't be going back to school to do masters and PhD.

If you look at it, it makes no sense to say cuz I didn't graduate earlier than 2 years ago, so I can't seek admission to do my masters while we see alot of old people that graduated even a decade ago still go back to running either masters or PhD.

The claim didn't make sense at all cuz year of graduation has nothing to do with the class of degree, it doesn't add anything to the admission process. So, why will a school use that as a criteria to deny potential admission seekers. No sense in it at all that's why I debunked that claim.
Re: Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada by GreatLouee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheAdventurous:
Good day y'all

Help me with your link please
Ikechukwulouis1212@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues / Europe By Road / Do You Pity Nigerians Who Go Abroad And Get Diappointed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.